[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I feel so fucking good right now guys. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 415493.png (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
415493.png
5 KB, 250x250
Holy shit I feel so fucking good right now guys.

I don't know how, but some banging hot asian/hispanic chick started dancing with me at a concert and I got to grind and kiss her. I don't understand how it happened, but she chose me out of hundreds of shirtless chads on the dance floor.

I feel like a million freaking bucks right now guys!

>pic related
THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU
>>
try having sex you fucking mongrel
>>
Any chads here tonight?

Where do I put my hands on her. On several occasions, she'd grab my hands, but I couldn't tell where she wanted me to place them because we were both moving and dancing.
>>
>>24539861
this isn't because you were brave enough to go outside, it is because you are not hopelessly autistic

you are not a robot, you are a temporarily inconvenienced normy
>>
>>24539861
1. she was too shy for chads so she settled for you
2. messing with the ugly guy for the lols
3. too drunk to even give a shit
>>
FUcking normie gtfo
>>
>>24539861
>OP is white
Every time.
>>
>>24539908
I'm actually hispanic... a lanky tall one at that
>>
>>24539915
>tall
Might as well be white.
>>
>>24539875
Her hips/thighs
>>
>>24539938
Hips didnt really work, as she moved my hands from there. It was actually in between the two. Like right where the hips bones are. I eventually settled for the thighs, but it never felt "right."
>>
>>24539861
Why are not you outside?
>>
>>24539967

You were behind her, yeah? I never really rest my hands in one place for long.. starting with the hips, moving down a bit, feeling more around her stomach area, etc. You'd be surprised how many girls want you to feel up their breasts right there on the dance floor.
>>
>>24539861
>being this happy because of a random whore at a concert
I have made out with hundreds of girls in parties, clubs etc and I don't feel special at all.
Step the fuck up you virgin shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.