[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rend ezview/why-the-childl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1446767693199.png (1 MB, 1403x1005) Image search: [Google]
1446767693199.png
1 MB, 1403x1005
>http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rendezview/why-the-childless-should-pay-for-my-kids/story-fnpug1jc-1227622960030

As if being a virgin wasn't torturous enough, now some whore from Australia is suggesting that childless people PAY for HER kids.

These people are so far gone, the only thing that will fix them is a bullet through the skull.
>>
>>24539776
post moar of them elliots pls
>>
>>24539776
NEETs do not pay for other peoples kids anon.
you do compete for government money though.
>>
>>24539806
Rare elliots now?
>>
>>24539837
pls yes
>>
>Last time I checked, we Australians live in a society rather than a jungle and we help each other without expecting something lucrative in return.

Bitch if you want to shit out 4 kids and not be able to pay for them, that's your own fault.
>>
>And it continued, a stream of anti-family and over-generalised garbage.
I love people who have no sense of irony. They're my favorite kind of people.
>>
>>24539776
>round up NEETs and single mothers
>put them in camps
>exterminate them
>train their children to become soldiers/cheap replaceable workers
>>
>>24539776
It's an opinion piece written by a normalfag western white female, so of course the article is shit. That being said..

>ome whore from Australia is suggesting that childless people PAY for HER kids.

You already pay for her kids. Your tax money, whether it be the GST, income tax, land tax, whatever, all ends up in the government federal coffers. From there it's used to pay for things like Medicare and public education, both of which (obviously) families with children use proportionally more than childless families. You're already being kekholded, the woman who wrote the article is just asking for more free stuff and getting upset when someone like senator Leyonhjelm rebuffs them.
>>
>>24539776
She's defending taxes being used towards things like education which every functional member in society pays towards.
>>
>>24539897
Actually I was wrong about land tax, that's used to fund local government.
>>
>>24539776
>clickbait
>not using archive.is
it is like you want them to make money
>>
>>24539897

dont forget all these single mothers are all on welfare
>>
>>24539949

Local government in Australia often pays for all sorts of early childcare centres, and even pretty much all of its more accepted 'legit' functions mostly serve women. Also most local government (and government employees in general) are women.
>>
>>24539776

>gibs me dat money for my kids!

Stupid dumb whore. Maybe she should get a job if she's going to choose to procreate.
>>
>>24539776
>the advertiser
immediately ignored

adelaidefag here
the advertiser is a joke
>>
>open article
>nothing but leftist gibs me dat

So retarded it might just become real.
>>
I never understood social programs done through taxes.

>you should want to do this because paying now means that you might see a return later if the spoiled cunts actually make something of themselves

Why not just let everyone keep the money they earn so that they can spend it on a good or service of their choice instead of being told that their money is going to a shitsink of a program that does nothing bot coddle entitled shits birthed from entitled shits.

Fucking lunacy.
>>
>>24539776

>adelaidenow

Into the spider pit it goes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.