[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good thing to hang off of my friends? No good trees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: noose[1].jpg (223 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
noose[1].jpg
223 KB, 800x563
What's a good thing to hang off of my friends? No good trees around here(just palms mostly)
>>
>>24539365
Florida fag?
>>
>>24539403
Does it really matter? I just want some good things to hang a noose over. I've took some walks around the house and couldn't find anything sturdy enough but maybe you have a good idea?
>>
bump guys I'm completely stumped right now, google isn't helping.
>>
>>24539507
What can you use? Your room? The entire house? maybe outside?
In a flat, you can use the stairs, I guess. Maybe buy a frame to place it somewhere if you don't care for money. You're gonna die anyway. You can also drill a hole in a door frame or a window if they're high enougj
>>
>>24539365
Why a tree? Do you want it to look like you were lynched?
>>
Hang the rope from another rope
>>
>>24539735
does it really matter what I look like after I'm dead?
>>24539710
Stairs is brilliant, didn't think of that. Later everyone
>>
>>24539754
Later man. Good luck
>>
>>24539754
Have a nice rest anon.
>>
>>24539365
Go for a long walk and find a tree. Faggot
>>
>>24539754
>OP might now be dead

Hope he didn't struggle too much.
>>
Hanging isn't a good way to go, unless you know the technique for making the noose break your neck after a fall. Most likely you're just going to dangle and struggle as you choke to death.

Best way to kill yourself is to die in your sleep of old age.
>>
Drive several nails through the rope you're going to be using into something that's load bearing like a stud.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.