[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie hate thread Women addition https://www.reddit.com/r
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1444020267953.gif (1 MB, 583x431) Image search: [Google]
1444020267953.gif
1 MB, 583x431
Normie hate thread

Women addition

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/3uan12/if_a_guy_asks_you_for_your_number_and_youre_not/?sort=confidence
>>
https://youtu.be/LqtCCDWIiN4
>>
>>24539329
What an absolutely dense, stupid bitch.
>>
>how do i reject a guy properly?
>haha like i'd ever have a boyfriend lmao 5everalone guize

lmao, I think this woman hating meme is getting pretty old but have to admit that one cracked me up a bit
>>
>>24540283
>implying you should say yes to the first person to ask you out just for the sake of having a relationship
>implying men arn't shallow
>>
remember most women are attractive and fuckable to most men

most men are not attractive or fuckable to most women

even these so called foreveralone type women will reject most men since they all want the top 20%

women dont have our sex drive, the female brain does not work like ours so they have higher standards
>>
>>24540308
I know Anon, I'm just shit-posting.
>>
>>24540324
Most women are fuckable, but women generally want relationships, not just a random fuck.
>>
I didn't know subway chads were secretly r9k robots.
>>
>>24540359
no women want to fuck, it's just they only want to do it with the top 20% of men
>>
File: 1430871391730.jpg (53 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
1430871391730.jpg
53 KB, 634x650
>>24539329

>ForeverAloneWomen
>>
>>24540373
Better to fuck 3 guys from the 20% than to fuck 15 guys from the 100%, as slut-shaming is a numbers game.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating

kek
>>
>ForeverloneWomen
>Foreveralone
Hey guise someone who isn't Chad asked me on date how do I tell him to be creepy somewhere else?
>>
File: 1436981455266.jpg (410 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1436981455266.jpg
410 KB, 800x800
>>24539329

>foreveralonewomen
>"how do I reject a guy?"

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>implying men aren't shallow
>implying a lot of robots/cyborgs/legitimate denizens of R9K have never been asked out (even in spite of gender social norms), had GFs, FWBs or ONSs

R9K, a board about original content and unoriginal hypocrisy.
>>
>>24541352
That's bullshit

Women don't approach us and most of us are virgins. The threads where you see normie men boast about how many gfs/fwbs they have are exactly that: NORMIE MEN who come here from other boards like /soc/
>>
>>24541352
>implying a lot of robots/cyborgs/legitimate denizens of R9K have never been asked out (even in spite of gender social norms), had GFs, FWBs or ONSs
That's exactly what is being implied because that shit never happens to us.

Holy fuck you women really do live in your own fantasy world, don't you? You have no idea what being a man is like.
>>
>>24541406
I made an online dating profile as a guy and didn't get a message from literally anyone, though I was mostly interested in men.

Then I decided to transition and once I felt like I passed decent enough I made a new profile and now I get a few messages every day. I went from having absolutely no options what so ever to being able to just sort of pick and choose who to message back since I pretty reliably get new messages every few days from different guys.

I can't say any men, gay or straight, have that opportunity. To just sit there and essentially pick the perfect guy from a list.
>>
>tfw been on r9k since 2009
>tfw only been rejected once
>tfw i at least made out with every other girl i hit on

Haha you guys suck lol
>>
>>24539329
I like how straight up telling them you're not interested is being seen as a bitchy response when it'd probably be the most ethical thing to do.

I honestly don't think people would have a problem being told such in a friendly, polite manner. But most women are weak, so they'd never be able to do so.
>>
Women are basically incapable of imagining life as a man.
Just look at the ugly whores who think they have it worse than a man without realizing that their life is on par with the average man.
But, they compare themselves with the average woman without realizing just how easy they have it compared to a man.
>>
So I'm pretty sure now that one of my guy friends is interested in me. He's been dropping a lot of hints lately when we are alone.

He's cute and smart. I am not very attracted to him though and am currently crushing on a majorly unattainable (& unavailable) guy.

And I'm thinking, "You know what? What are the odds that this good of a catch will be interested in me again? I should take what I can get".

This makes logical sense to me, and maybe I could grow to be more attracted to him after all, but it feels really mean, like I'm using him. And then I feel bad for settling.

But what choice do I really have?

EDIT: Wow! Thank you guys for all of your thoughtful comments! I think I might just go for it. Though I believe I have come to a decision, please feel free to talk about your own struggles with "settling" or pseudo-"settling" if you want to.
>>
www.reddit.com/r/socialanxiety/comments/3uai4x/going_to_boyfriends_house_for_thanksgiving_dinner/

just fucking kill me
>>
>>24539329
>addition

fuck me dude
>>
>>24542773
congratulations

you've now discovered that these women hate threads are made by literal 12 year olds
>>
>>24539329
Asking for girls numbers... Fuck off, retards! If bitch wants, they'll give you, without asking. Fucking degenerates...
>>
>https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3ucdcj/i_22f_am_having_a_really_bad_day_i_feel_like/?

>having a few friends and boyfriend willing to take you back once you get your shit together is loneliness for women
>>
>>24541352

Literally never. I hope you're shit posting. Or are you that deluded?
>>
>>24543157
>robot
>GF
You must be baiting.
>>
>>24541566
They've rationalised their own unwillingness to do the right thing and be honest with a guy as being a good thing, because men go fucking mad when you reject them apparently, shouting obscenities at you and throwing acid in your face.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.