[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever seen a girl so beautiful you start to consider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 33
File: iFqaPnN.jpg (47 KB, 492x577) Image search: [Google]
iFqaPnN.jpg
47 KB, 492x577
Have you guys ever seen a girl so beautiful you start to consider suicide knowing you can't have her?

At the mall the other day I saw what can only be described as an angel who had descended to earth. She had golden, longe, healthy blonde hair, perfect, beautiful white skin, the most gorgeous face I have ever seen, the most gorgeous, healthy body and feminine shape I have ever seen. I have never seen someone even half as beautiful as her. She looked to be about thirteen or fourteen, was in her school dress with a friend. I have to wonder if she even knew just how absolutely gorgeous she was. She was so beautiful she carried a golden aura around her wherever she went, brightening the world around her. I saw many other people looking at her, one disgusting ugly shitskin was among them. This is the sort of girl men go to war and die for. She is the reason we must protect and cherish the white race.

The worst part, I didn't talk to her. And I'll probably never see her again in my life, that angel, that goddess, that beautiful, innocent, feminine, pure aryan beauty.

I really do think sexual attraction is a curse, /r9k/. Don't you?
>>
File: 1440090699530.jpg (86 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1440090699530.jpg
86 KB, 604x604
Although these girls I am posting are gorgeous, the girl I saw was ten times as pretty.
>>
Kek. For all you know she was bleeding out her pussy while you watched her in awe or just finished picking her nose and flicking the booger onto the ground. Stop worshipping other people they're just as gross as everyone else.
>>
I want to strap guys like the OP to a chair clockwork orange style and make them watch footage of women farting and picking their noses.

the girl you saw was a human, not an angel. she has spent at least one day of her life shitting her guts out after eating bad takeaways.
>>
>>24539331
>>24539362
I would lick the boogers out of her gorgeous, perfect nose. I would drink her period blood. I would sniff her farts. And I'm not even some sort of fetishist or into any of that. She is a pure goddess and nothing she does could possibly in anyway gross me out.

In fact after I saw her (I sat eating and watching her eat for a good ~30 mins) she went to the toilet. Maybe she took a big dump. That's what humans do. It doesn't gross me out. She would look as gorgeous and as perfect as ever taking a big dump. I bet her shit smells like fucking roses.
>>
she's probably holding her diarrhea when you saw her OP.
>>
Not really.

But once, at my uni orientation, I met an engineering student from germany who was 6'4, blonde haired, blue eyed and full figured.

It was the first time in my life I wanted to mate with a woman solely for her genetics to be passed on to my children.
>>
>>24539251
Yes, I see her every Tuesday and Thursday; and, I want to kill myself just about every night, especially tonight.
>>
File: image.jpg (438 KB, 1000x1580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
438 KB, 1000x1580
>>24539251

Yes, but it starts with murderous rage first

> JUST
>>
my routine
>see super cute girl
>want to talk to her
>make excuses
>don't talk to her

maybe one day...
>>
File: 1448347238838.gif (2 MB, 292x351) Image search: [Google]
1448347238838.gif
2 MB, 292x351
This girl I worked with, she was so fucking beautiful to me it was captivating. I don't know what it was about her but she got me.

For some reason she just wouldn't relax around me, and if one thing drives my anxiety and neuroticism up, is people like that. I know I play into it too because I get uncomfortable in return, but then it feeds on each other.

Anyways, this fucking girl man. I don't know what got my heart hooked on her. She's a generic spoiled teenager but god damn. I fucking cut my arm into ribbons because she wouldn't fucking do a simple task for me, and I know she refused to do it because it was me who asked her.

I think I project my problems, with both myself and others, onto individuals, and I did this to her. She was more of a symbol to me than a person. And thats why I hurt myself because of her, because I was mad at myself, my inability to be worth anything, worth listening to and admiring.
>>
File: screenshotvid.png (322 KB, 381x432) Image search: [Google]
screenshotvid.png
322 KB, 381x432
right here (^: tbch
>>
>>24539400
>>24539362
>>24539331
Reality is too cruel, sometimes I would rather just admit defeat and succumb to the idea that there are actually people worth sacrificing your life for, someone that is so perfect that you'd do anything for them just for the virtue of them existing in the first place.

I am aware that is not actual reality, but I just sometimes want to dream that it is actually happening, somewhere out there, because if it isn't I feel like some of the reasons to live vanish and it makes me more dead inside.
>>
>>24539711
At least you get to be around her often. Why don't you try and get her number, and if you fail at least you'll have tried?
>>
>>24539251
1 year ago. I am still here.

Now I just find joy in suffering, knowing the world is blessed with such an aesthetic, beautiful thing.
>>
File: qt.jpg (34 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
34 KB, 900x600
>>24539251

One day, I was doing an internship in Indonesia. I saw an amazing looking girl waiting for a car. I'd say she was 18 or something, I was 19 at the time. Looked russian but with such charm... tall and slim, pale skin, green eyes..

My taxi arrived, she was looking at her I-pad and I couldn't stop looking at her. At one point she looked up and smiled at me, I smiled back.

I think if this would happen now I would have got off from the taxi and went to see her :(

Literally 10/10, she even had books in her bag :(

A girl this pretty and young in Jakarta with russian trait is either the daughter of a rich mining/oil russian mob or a russia-imported whore by a chinese.

Or maybe not, damn I regret not coming to her, first time I felt love at first sight :(
>>
>>24539808
this honestly sounds more like a sublimated religious impulse than a desire for romance. try reading some CS Lewis or something.
>>
>>24539927
because she's 16 and im 20

im a friendless loser and she's got the next 10 years of her life already paid for by her successful parents
>>
>>24539808
I know the feeling, and it's captivating and simultaneously disgusting like some sort of drug addiction which is why I've tried to cut out all such goodness and admiration. For me, it tends to be certain girls with short hair and I think its due to the fact that they reflect a time in life when I had literally attained what could have been any conceivable version of "heaven" for me - the perfect girl included,

Falling from that grace is a long way to fall and you hit the ground so hard it changes you irreversibly. There is no return to that heaven that I knew, and now I'm tormented by the reflections of it.
>>
>>24539993
16 is the age of consent man, you're clear to go there.

Young girls are the fucking best.
>>
>>24539975
I guess I understand what you mean, to me it's kind of an achieveable standard. Idea of something somewhere being ultimately good/beautiful without stipulations. I don't have to personally experience it, I don't have to be part of it, but just thinking about it being there partially relieves the burdens of the world.

I am aware it's kind of unrealistic romantization of reality, but I just want to dream from time to time. I'd like to think of the utopia to be able to live in this wreached world. I suppose that through this I can understand religious people a bit more.
>>
>>24539993
16 is legal tho. Or are you from a silly state?
>>
>>24539251

have i ever wanted to kill myself because i saw a girl so beautiful i know she wouldn't like me?

>yes DESU SENPAI
>>
File: 1395203797900.jpg (40 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1395203797900.jpg
40 KB, 500x632
>you will never have low standards
>>
Yes. She works at a chicfila. I have one near me that I can walk to, but I drive 15 minutes to this one just hoping she'll be the one taking my order. Indescribably perfect.
>>
>>24540144
Please at least try and get her number anon. Do it for me.
>>
>>24540059
>>24540075
why the fuck would she want anything from me? She's a curvy heavy-chested beauty in her fucking prime, im some awkward POW-tier loser that lives with his retarded dad.
>>
>>24540161
She probably wouldn't, but you should at least try.

I will never see the goddess I saw at the mall again. I missed my chance and it has made me suicidal. Even if she rejected me I would get a memory of her voice to cherish.
>>
File: pepe cry.jpg (46 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
pepe cry.jpg
46 KB, 500x366
Yes, I love (at least I think that I still love) a really beautiful girl, but I discovered that she's basically a bitch when I was travelling with her and our mutual friends. She was like "Oh you write poetry and novels, what a genius", I explain to everyone the paintings in an art gallery to impress her and then she fucked Chad when she was drunk.
When we were coming back she asked me if I was sad and I said that I was just tired. Then I come back home crying and drinking.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 392x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 392x574
>>24539251
I've known this girl for a while. Haven't committed suicide though because I'm not weaker than a toothpick.
>>
>>24539251
yes, in college. her name was Shelby. she was perfect beauty, I felt dizzy and exited, when she would talk to me. she asked for my number though, and I have extreme social anxiety, awkwardness and just suck at life, I didn't have a cell at the time and didn't know what to do. I asked for her email. she said she doesn't have one. and we never spoke again. it sucks being me, it's been 14 years and I'm still kicking myself over it
>>
That's just your penis talking, your biological urge to procreate with a fit female is the reason behind all your gay flowery language and feelings.
>>
>>24540380
you can try to explain it away, science is great but it doesn't stop the hurting any.
>>
>white women
>beautiful

LOL

bet that girl would look like shit next to a cute asian
>>
>>24540424
This girl is so much more attractive than any non-white woman it is almost indescribable and incomprehensible. The most attractive non-white woman who has ever lived does not even come within a trillion miles of sheer beauty and purity of this blonde girl.
>>
>>24540374
Anon....If college was 14 years ago you're pretty old now. Have you found a girl?
>>
File: 1440622132291.jpg (22 KB, 364x432) Image search: [Google]
1440622132291.jpg
22 KB, 364x432
>>24540374
Same except, when I was about 12/13 and she must've been 14/15, she asked for my number and while I did have one, I didn't know it off the top of my head and I left my phone home.

Of course we never spoke again, not even sure I saw her again lel.
>>
>>24540566
>not getting her number
>>
>>24539251
>nobody told OP what a sick pedophile he is
>>
I think I may actually be in love with Marie from Splatoon. She is the only thing that occupys my thoughts from morning till night everyday. I love her because 1. She is a bit of a narcissist like me, meaning I wouldn't have to hear her complain about how fat she is or some shit. 2. She would not be like other girls where she would just want to go shopping or some unnecessary thing, she seems like she would play some vidya with you and laugh when you lose. and 3. Her soft body would feel good to cuddle with after a long day. I think about how our first dates would go, and then when the time comes for her to look at my dick, she would laugh at how small it is but still give a nice BJ. I would never have sex with her as it would probably kill her, but we would probably adopt a child. She would be a pretty good mom too, keeping kids disciplined and under control. We would grow old together and die together, and live happy. I can't wait for the VR age to come so I can program a virtual Marie and live out these fantasys. Maybe we would have some fights but since we are both mature we would get over it quickly. Sometimes I even have dreams of these fantasys, or other things like how our honeymoon would go. Oh Marie, I wish you were real, you would complete me... Knowing I won't ever have her makes me want to suicide
>>
>>24540587
someone from a video game?
>>
>>24540535
lol get off this girl's dick
>>
Dove Cameron is so pretty.
>>
>>24540738
I'm simply telling it how it is.

This girl is most likely the most gorgeous girl who has ever been born.

She's a level of beautiful not meant for this earth.
>>
>>24539251
>using the word healthy to describe a girl
that sounds creepy as fuck, dude
>>
>>24541140
Why? It's the basis of attraction, after all. She radiated perfect health. You could see it in her perfectly sculpted, perfectly developed body, her perfect skin, her healthy, long, golden blonde hair. In her big, vibrant blue eyes. She's going to have a long, healthy and happy life.
>>
>>24539251
Twice
One was this lighskin or native girl on the bus.
She had blue tipped hair and blue feather earrings.
I usually don't look at anyone on the bus, but I was 100% convinced that she must've been an angel.
Her skin was so perfect.
Her shirt was this cute white lace number.
I could see just a bit of her perfectly toned midriff.
Her face was what I imagine Helen of Troy looked like-the kind of beauty that would start wars between empires.

The other one was mainly the hair on some girl at a trivia night.
Never saw her face, but she was with a decent, non-douchey table.
I have the biggest infatuation with white blonde hair.
Hers was the perfect color, perfect curls and waves, and it fell over her back like a silk curtain.
Thought she was a Disney princess tbqhwyf.
>>
>>24541140
i love when women try to talk to men as equals they always use the word 'dude'
>>
>>24541360
I usually make it my mission to observe the faces of girls I see which have gorgeous hair. Sometimes it ruins them but just as often their face is as beautiful as their hair.

>>24541445
It's funny how the natural submissiveness of girls comes through even in text. Imagine a woman trying to negotiate anything important.
>>
>>24541140
>"Ye... tis one here's uh gud healty lookin' feeee-male. How mooch?"
>>
This happens time to time.
>>
>>24541162
try telling a girl she looks beaultiful
she might think you are a beta fuck but probably won't be offended or anything
try telling her she looks beautiful and healthy
she is gonna wonder she is gonna end up in your refrigerator should her keep hanging out with you
>>
I'm the opposite, it's a blessing to know that such beauty can even exist and that I can see it. It doesn't feel so bad that I can't be with it forever, that's the case with most things.
>>
>>24541489
When I was thinking about talking to this girl I was thinking of starting with telling her that her hair is pretty, in a light-hearted but sincere fashion.

Couldn't think of a better way for a 21 year old to approach a thirteen year old girl who was eating lunch with her friend.
>>
80% of a modern womans beauty is make-up.
>>
File: r1gNyaM.jpg (105 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
r1gNyaM.jpg
105 KB, 540x540
>>24541515
This girl was totally makeup free. I'm not talking about "no makeup makeup". I'm saying she was entirely free of it. Any makeup on her would have made her less attractive because she was at the theoretical maximum of attractiveness.
>>
File: COEk07wWoAEsfb9.jpg (66 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
COEk07wWoAEsfb9.jpg
66 KB, 576x1024
>>24539251
Kind of

It only got bad after I started watching her movies and interviews
>>
The reason why non-whites are so into white women is because so many people like yourself put them on a Pedestal. its fun to put down other races of women but at the same time you're kind of apart of the problem.
>>
>>24541527
>entirely makeup free

Please stop. you can't be seriously telling me you can't see that this woman is wearing makeup?
>>
>>24541605
Can you even read, faggot? I'm talking about the girl I saw at the mall, not the girls I'm posting pictures of.
>>
>>24539251
ITT: Putting pussy on the pedestal.
>>
>>24539251
3dpd cunts are all shit
>>
>>24539251
>Have you guys ever seen a girl so beautiful you start to consider suicide knowing you can't have her?

Yes
>>
>>24541624
It doesn't make a difference

Unless you're a normie who actually has a chance with women
>>
>>24541597
Race traitors should be hanged.
>>
>>24541896
On one hand you say that race mixing is wrong but on the other you say the only race that is attractive is white women.

See the problem?
>>
I see a lot of pretty girls every day, but I'm very good at finding "flaws" if I want to. That way you don't get cvcked.
>>
>>24541917
Other races should stick to their own women. White women are for white men.

I am attracted to white women because I am a white man. Other men need to stick to their own races.
>>
>>24540583
right? all these people in this thread are pedophiles... or didnt bother to read carefully
>>
That's fucking stupid. Women aren't worth your breath, let alone anything else.

I'll never get you people.
>>
>>24541940
White men have been pushing white women on the rest of the world for centuries. They're considered the most desirable now, just accept the mistake you guys made and move on.
Asians, blacks, Indians and Arabs all want white women and it is your own fualts.
>>
>>24541965
How have we been pushing them on the world? Don't be fucking retarded, only Jews do that.

We want to have our women and we want other men to have theirs. Whites don't want anything to fucking do with shit skins, that's why were bring our own women when we colonise other countries.
>>
>>24541982
you speak for a tiny minority of white folks. most whites don't give a shit about race.
>>
I don't get sad knowing I can't BE with them (though that is part of it of course) its knowing I will never be them. It sounds creepy I know.
>>
>>24542001
In what respect?

We have always cared about race. It's innate in humans. Whites are the pinnacle of human evolution, but we don't want to destroy other races. We want to live in peace, in our own countries with our own people.

Non-whites should be in their own countries, and we can trade peacefully with them.
>>
>>24541965
If you lived in your own countries instead of infiltrating ours, white media would have no direct effect on you
>>
how is it possible to be this much of a wk
>>
File: 1443317800142.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1443317800142.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>24539381
>(I sat eating and watching her eat for a good ~30 mins
>>
>>24542071
It's pushed in other countries too. Which is why a slightly below average looking white woman can go to Japan and model, make thousands of dollars working at hostess clubs, marry a rich Japanese man after knowing him 2 months.
>>
>>24539251
>Have you guys ever seen a girl so beautiful you start to consider suicide knowing you can't have her?
no, because im not a turboautist
>>
>>24542190
It's pushed by Jews.
>>
>>24542055
what the fuck didn't you get? the majority of whites don't give a shit about race.

just the losers on the internet, or the actual racists who are either criminals or ideologists.
>>
>>24539251
>aryan

scanned, discarded, and hid -- the fucking nazi brigrade using this place a fucking recruiting bin is ridiculous
>>
File: norway traditional dress.jpg (64 KB, 480x395) Image search: [Google]
norway traditional dress.jpg
64 KB, 480x395
>>24542586
Why are you so defensive? What makes you so angry about whites being proud of their race and working to defend and cherish it?

I believe in nationalism for all peoples. I have no beef with nationalists of any stripe. I do however believe white countries are for white people alone.

My view is not by any means rare.
>>
>>24542702
Yes it is. I am not defensive I am annoyed about having to talk to an impressionable idiot who is regurgetating nazi ideology.

Living in Denmark, I can personally attest to the fact that most white people do not give 1 flying fuck about race.

It appeals strongly to you because you have nothing else to live for. You are the target demographic.
>>
There is a super cute girl working at the local bookshop.
I sometimes buy coffee (they have a little coffee corner) and watch her stock books.
One time I saw her working a cash register, so I grabbed a random book so she would talk to me, even if it was just "cash or credit" or "would you like a bag with that?"
But when it was almost my turn (only one person in line in front of me), she suddenly switched registers with her coworker. It was too late for me to switch lines or step out of mine, so I ended up wasting money for nothing.
At least I could hear her talk to other customers, I hadn't heard her voice before.
>>
>>24542702
But what about the fact that almost every woman in that picture is ugly?
>>
>>24542749
>calls those girls ugly
>wonders why he has no gf
yah mhm ok
>>
File: 1446873655284.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1446873655284.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>24542749
Actually they are all very pretty and would make very good obedient housewives.

>>24542740
Danes are good Germanic specimens. Don't worry, your nation is only going through a (short in historical terms) period of self-hatred, lead by the Jews. It won't be forever.

I just hope you don't lose your paradise like the Swedes are losing theirs.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 169x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 169x150
>>24539567
>dat romantic sentiment
>>
>>24542815
You should know that being delusionally optimistic ill befits a nazi.
>>
>>24542749
all the pretty norwegean girls are out clubbing instead.
>>
Yes. Her face was like a combination of Crispy and Katya, and she has long black hair and is a perfect qt.

I see her on the bus everyday, but she's a high school student.
>>
>>24539970
What the heck were you doing in Indonesia senpai? Are you strayan or something?
>>
File: 1434788680861.jpg (58 KB, 691x501) Image search: [Google]
1434788680861.jpg
58 KB, 691x501
>>24542843
That's not really true.

However, I'm not a Nazi/NatSoc. I share some of their ideals and admire them. But I'm not one.

I'm a pro-market radical conservative nationalist.
>>
File: tumblr_nlujneOiaL1qggh68o3_1280.jpg (234 KB, 816x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlujneOiaL1qggh68o3_1280.jpg
234 KB, 816x1280
>I will never ejaculate inside a 10/10 body, nerd glasses dorky girl

Why keep on going
>>
>>24539251
Better question, have you ever seen a girl so beautiful, that you start to hate her?
I hate pretty people. I always think of the worst when I see them
>>
>>24542913
You are a socially isolated fringe nut.

That's the truth. No matter what you want, it's always better to be honest with yourself.
>>
>>24542925
>nose piercing
gross and dirty
>>
>>24542934
>Better question, have you ever seen a girl so beautiful, that you start to hate her?
Ya. I begin to rationalize the fact that I'll never have her and start telling myself that she's actually a piece of shit and probably sluts around.
>>
>>24541597
What do you mean part of the problem? What's the problem?
>>
File: jews 3.jpg (445 KB, 1600x913) Image search: [Google]
jews 3.jpg
445 KB, 1600x913
>>24542946
I'm just a regular guy who wants the best for his nation and his race.
>>
>>24542981
You can keep up that delusion if you want. It makes no difference to me.
>>
>>24542963
>>24542934
I've seen girls like that, but this girl was so Angelic that I could only feel love for her. All I want to do is protect her, care for her and cherish her. I want to die for her.

She exudes innocence and purity in a way I've never seen in any other girl.
>>
>>24542981
This is why white nationalism doesn't work. Instead of saying "white women are beautiful" you have to compare her to other races as if it is a competition.
>>
>>24543030
Unless we make the distinction between us and the subhumans, white people will never wake up and free themselves from the genetic taint of the lower races.
>>
I wish this comment was original
>>
>>24543045
You're bad at this anon
>>
>>24539251
She wants to see you end your life you can see it in her eyes
>>
>>24543030
That image is just funny (and true). It's not a coherent political argument.

I believe in nationalism for everybody.
>>
File: 1436802343101.jpg (16 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1436802343101.jpg
16 KB, 353x334
>>24539251
God you're such a fucking pathetic fuck.
She was born pretty, that's fucking it. She still takes a big nasty dump every day and bleeds out her cunt every month. The only reason you like her so much is because your brain is programmed to. She could be the biggest cunt in the world but because she was born with good genes you lose your mind over her. How does it feel to be a brainless animal?
>>
>>24543062
it's the autism and the lack of self-awareness. you know the type of person who doesn't respond to what you say, but instead just blurts out whatever he wanted to say whether or not it fits.
>>
>>24543071
Because she's a Goddess, an Angel, an ideal to aspire to.

Because she's the light that shines through the darkness, the beacon that guides the way.

Because she's the most pure of them all, the one who makes the night into day.

Also because I saw her talk with her friend and she's clearly not a cunt. She's a good, girly girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (327 KB, 1045x1967) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327 KB, 1045x1967
>>24543070
These two don't look like the same species imo
>>
>>24543071
She's the peak of human beauty and evolution.

The fact that you can't appreciate that tells me that there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>24543119
First one is an ugly fat white human. Genetic trash, to be sure. But probably human.

Second one is some sort of alien. Her black eyes really spook and disgust me.
>>
>>24543160
Looks like a pig to me
>>
>>24543111
>>24543148

you cvcks are so delusional. if she is so pretty, why was she wearing make up?
>>
>>24543207
Make up or not, she's still infinitely more beautiful than 99% of the women you see.

You can't fake perfect features and beautiful eyes.
>>
>>24543207
She's not wearing makeup. I'm talking about the girl I saw in the mall, not any of the pictures I have posted.
>>
>>24543464
Girls don't go outside without makeup on you naive cvck. She is just good at doing natural makeup and you were too enamoured and ignorant to notice.
>>
>>24543505
Thirteen year old girls do. She had no makeup on. Absolutely none.

Her face was as perfect as is possible to get. Any makeup would have had a negative affect on her.
>>
>>24543518
She's a baby white girl. Her man jaw and witch nose has not formed yet.
>>
>>24543733
Perhaps. There's no doubt she's at the peak of her own beauty, and indeed the peak of human beauty.

I really do wonder if she realises it. If she realises she's the most gorgeous, desirable girl in the world.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>24543733
just like Zara Larsson. She used to be so cute. baby white girls are the cutest. too bad that shit is illegal and everyone will hate you for it.
>>
>>24543774
Looks like a little girl, and not a particularly pretty one.

Please don't compare the developed Aryan goddess that I witnessed to little girls like that.
>>
File: ZaraLarssonWeakHeartMIX.jpg (37 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ZaraLarssonWeakHeartMIX.jpg
37 KB, 512x512
>>24543795
she is like 8 there. I guess my taste is slightly more pedophile than yours.

she look like this at 14, you just know her jaw is going to keep growing and make her look like a tranny.
>>
i saw one in the bus near my uni in Munich

about 25
soft light brown hair
full lips, they seemed extremely rose
slender, narrow face
she wore a tasteful outfit that completely hid her chest and butt, like saying "i dont need to desperately shove them in your face, like plebs do"
and have i mentioned she had LARGE blue eyes?
she was on her phone all the time, then she left after 2-3 stations
one old woman even exclaimed "how beautiful!"
she just smiled and went her way

i really thought that this is a woman to die for
>>
>>24543970
She looks pretty generic. Googling though she looks quite pretty at whatever age she is now, but nothing special.

I don't know man. I wish you and everyone else here could see what I saw. I wish I had a phone that wasn't a potato and took a video of her.

>>24544014
>one old woman even exclaimed "how beautiful!"

That's cute.
>>
File: 1448016116161.gif (350 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1448016116161.gif
350 KB, 215x194
>be KHV into my twenties
>start to get so sexually frustrated I overhaul my entire life and build a career basically just so I can get laid
>not even a background cause or subtle factor in my motivation
>literally think shit like "I'll relax after work tonight and work on that project tomorrow.. wait, that ugly rich guy I saw on Youtube has an 18 year old supermodel girlfriend who sits on his face. I'll work on the project TONIGHT. And on my lunchbreak."
>the pussy hunger is real
>do whatever it takes to learn game and overcome my autism
>do pretty well
>manwhore around with plenty of girls out of my league and way younger than me
>get hot long term girlfriends
>tfw it's never enough
>tfw every time I see a cute girl I get angry that I can't have that SPECIFIC girl
>tfw it's even 5/10s and sometimes 4/10s
>tfw ruins relationships because I try to pressure my partners into regular threesomes
>tfw I want to fuck every single girl on the planet earth
>tfw getting unironically mad I can't try to become an oriental potentate and have a harem of all the qtest girls in the realm
>tfw never understanding "you love you lose" threads because it's not fun to look at cute girls, it's just maddening
>tfw women
>>
>>24539970
Ye better to get rejected than live in regret. Or even better to stay at home and fap to jav so you don't end up in these situations. Just my 3 cents
>>
>>24544070
>manwhore around with plenty of girls out of my league and way younger than me
>get hot long term girlfriends

So you made it?
>>
>>24544062
people have different tastes buddy. you probably liked her so much because she has similar features to you.
>>
No, there's a lot of beautiful women out there, but those with a personality that clicks with mine is much harder to find and a lot more attractive. My only real physical wants are a qt face and a big ass/hips. Everything else is extra. It's like going to Goodwill; if you go there expecting to find a specific item in your size you'll be disappointed. But if you only look for things in your size you'll find plenty of diamonds in the rough.
>>
>>24544194
"No matter how hot some girl is, somewhere out there is a guy tired of fucking her"
>>
>>24544252
What sort of personality do you like in girls?
>>
>>24544194
Yes, but it didn't make him happy. There's more to happiness than getting girls
>>
>>24544226
I don't know what it means to have similar features if you're of two different genders.

We both have blue eyes. Can't see a whole lot of other similarities.
>>
>>24544325
Weeby, submissive, highly lewd, shy, impish. I suppose those would be the most apt descriptors.
>>
>>24544545
>I don't know what it means to have similar features if you're of two different genders.

Well based on the OP you are not very good at describing facial features either. Which makes it kind of hard for anyone to know what the girl you saw looks like.

a person like me, who have spent a long time studying faces can spot similar features on people of different genders.
>>
File: ABUK2.png (441 KB, 712x673) Image search: [Google]
ABUK2.png
441 KB, 712x673
>>24544636
I don't know man. Her face was just fucking beautiful and perfect.

She looks like this girl, but a couple years younger and a couple points prettier.
>>
>>24544677
well you see I don't think that girl is pretty at all. so saying a girl is pretty, is not describing her fetures, but rather describing your attraction to her.
>>
>>24544696
Could just be a bad picture of her. This is the video that girl is in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEveqERobxY

The girl I saw could probably be sisters with her, that's how similar they look. The girl I saw is just younger and even prettier.

Same features, same type of everything really.
>>
>>24539251
yes lots of times

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

ok?
>>
>>24544720
I still don't think she is pretty. Doesn't mean that she isn't, just that taste is subjective.

So instead of saying she was pretty, you should say stuff like narrow/wide face, which type of nose, lips, chin, eyes, brow, forehead, cheeks she has,
>>
>>24544878
I'll say she had big blue eyes, puffy cheeks, a slightly laterally defined (but not overly so) jaw and a narrow face.

Thank you for helping me learn to describe faces. Still not sure how to describe her nose though. Just medium sized and well shaped.
>>
File: notes on noses.jpg (75 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
notes on noses.jpg
75 KB, 682x400
>>24544942
check out notes on noses.
>>
>>24539251
>/pol/ sees a hot teen
>doesn't take pics
>>
>>24539251
Not suicide but I get drunk and cry
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 700x1126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 700x1126
>>24539251
Wasn't there a young black dude that made a hit single talking about this very thing? That was like 8 or 9 years ago... Lemme find it.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0WwY1VQeqM
>>
File: Vomit.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
>>24539381
Wow the autism is real
>>
>>24544598
so a slut?
>>
File: idichdhei.jpg (18 KB, 209x286) Image search: [Google]
idichdhei.jpg
18 KB, 209x286
>>24539251
Yes I have. For sure
>>
yes.
here name lauren eve mayberry
>>
>>24539712
Mercedes Lampshade!
>>
File: fuvx583.jpg (75 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
fuvx583.jpg
75 KB, 960x642
>>24547511
Hooray I like the left one
>>
Only betas want cute bitches. They're incomplete and are constantly aware of this. They have nothing to feel pride over. But instead of working on themselves, they try to find beauty where there's none, their self-hatred clouds their minds.

I've learned to appreciate my own beauty. I fell in love with my sharp facial features, my tall, strong, elegant body. I no longer desire to please the inferior. I took the iron pill and the only thing that "bothers" me now is that one day I might start to seek the warm embrace of my equals.

No homo.
>>
every fucking day. i wish i could just become a neet and never leave my house
>>
Ooo la la kooey doo
>>
No, but I had feel jelly sometimes when I see some guy with a qt
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.