[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have some stories of their boss or bosses being assholes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fcsfg_133013568269.jpg (46 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
fcsfg_133013568269.jpg
46 KB, 640x385
Anyone have some stories of their boss or bosses being assholes?

>start new job
>have 4 different bosses
>all of them are assholes
>>
My previous job was hell.

>boss is a typical boy genius autist
>like Sheldon Cooper except instead of being funny he's just angry
>has been spoonfed everything in his life and is a spoiled child
>bosses boss is a violent psychopath

Fortunately it has a sort of good ending. The key to survival is careful preparation.

>finally find another job and quit
>write a review on glassdoor.com detailing how horrible the place is
>former boss goes apeshit and threatens to sue me etc and demand I take it down
>show him a clip I secretly filmed on my phone of the big boss on one of his rage rampages screaming at his secretary and say it could end up on youtube
>little shit goes pale, as he has never before in his life had things not go his way
>call him a little shit to his face and tell him to never contact me again
>to this day, anyone who looks up that company on glassdoor.com will never apply for a job there since my review is so thoroughly skewering
>>
MRAZISH MRAZISH VSI4ko PO PUTQ GAZISH
>>
>>24538823
AZIZ
>>
>>24538823
yes, worked at panera bread for a bit
>would routinely work 14-16 hour shifts with no smoke breaks, and no lunch break
>didnt care
>get really sick one day, and im in the fucking bathroom throwing up more time than im on the line (handling food)
>have to pretty much beg to be let go early
>call in next day
>they throw a fucking fit
>called in the day after that just to be a dick
>they threatened to fire me
>tol them i quit

And they marked me down as non rehirable LOL'
>>
>>24539017
I'm surprised he didn't try to kill you lol.
>>24539185
Now i don't feel that my job is that miserable after reading your experience at that place. They make Panera bread seem so innocent and employee friendly when in reality it sounds like a hell hole
>>
>>24539141
>>24539152
kolko bg-ta sme tyka?
>>
>>24539243
People like that are powerless and cowardly. As soon as someone stands up to them, they cower in fear.
>>
File: 1445994879086.jpg (18 KB, 363x426) Image search: [Google]
1445994879086.jpg
18 KB, 363x426
I just got a job at a factory plant about a 3 months ago. I'm part of the maintenance department. Everything is alright except for the constant talking behind your back and you never know what time you'll get off. I have 3 - 4 managers. They're all 30+ and we still have this problem. Then my supervisor is this European lady who reminds me of Louis from Family Guy (shit show by the way). She's alright but she lacks a lot of professionalism and she can be anal at times. I don't know if she has a problem with talking behind people's backs, she probably does. Then I have my department head who's actually a nice guy. I know none of you care but I'll give you a breakdown.

Bosses
>B1 - 40ish. He's gay and is one of the biggest shit talkers. On my first day training in a new area he leaves me by myself. I of course handled most of it pretty well but I didn't catch a few things. He tells a few other managers the next day I'm not cut out for that area. He's an alright guy when he's not being a two-faced faggot.
>B2 - 30ish. She's a short, ugly fat chick who will talk behind your back the moment you walk out of the door. I don't liker her.
>B3 - 50/60ish. An older lady who's actually pretty cool. I've been respectful towards her and she's been real good to me. I don't think she has a major problem talking behind people's backs. I've never been told to watch out for her. She can be somewhat anal at times. She's gotten grumpy and short before too. I like her though.
>B4 - 40ish. A middle aged lady who's pretty cool. She's supposedly a shit talker but she's not as bad as B1 & B2 from what I hear. She's probably real sly about it.

Supervisor
>European lady who has a heavy accent. She forcibly cusses and can be annoying with it at times. She's a bit anal about stupid shit sometimes too. Overall I like her though.

Department Head
>Don't know much about him except that he stays out of drama, he's a good guy, and he's easy to work with.
>>
>>24539017
Link to review pls.
>>
>>24539972
It's a small company so that would be too identifiable, sorry.

But basically I described how the CEO went on ragefits, screamed insults and threats at his secretaries and made them cry, how the turnover was superhigh because everyone is treated like shit, etc.
>>
>>24540028
Okay man, no worries.
>>
SUPER ABODATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24540037
The nice thing is that the reviews are anonymous. The jerkoffs know fully well I wrote that scathing review, but they can't prove it. They can't do jack shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.