[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1448526902035s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448526902035s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
Robots, we all know what this is like. We see these girls dating all these chads who never did a damn thing in their life, and were born into money. Some robots like us, worked hard and tried our best to be the best for girls, some of us are smart, and have good paying jobs, but still women don't even glance our way. What have we done to deserve this?
>>
Why?

Because fuck you. That's why.
>>
>>24538711
> Assuming life was any fair
>>
>tfw rated 4/10

literally out of like 30 people I was the only 4/10. Couldn't even manage a pity 5/10 that time.

fuck what the fuck man. I didn't know I was that uggu desu.
>>
>>24538711
this is nature.
nature is not nice.
nature is not your mother.
nature is actually worse at having empathy for human beings than you OP.
oh, and there is no solution, you are incapable of enjoying anything done in your favor and a system that tried would collapse and kill everyone around it.
>>
I walk a lonely road. The only one that I have ever know. Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone.
>>
>>24538711
>worked hard and tried our best to be the best for girls
lel
>some of us are smart
lel
>good paying jobs
lel

I think you stumbled on the wrong board.
>>
>>24538800
where? bloxx
>>
>>24538895

it was just some random rate me thread on /soc/

I dunno other people rated me 6/7

but one girl said I looked creepy af
>>
You spent too much time in front of a computer screen instead of doing stuff outside...with people.
>>
>>24538976
weoooo weooooooo normie spotted
>>
>>24538711
Because you have inferior genetics
And it's hypocritical because you wouldn't want to date a 2/10 butfuck ugly overweight girl would you? Even if she was well accomplished and had worked hard? Actually you wouldn't really give a shit about that you just want a qt. Well same for girls, they want a strong handsome chad, who gives a fuck what you've done in life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.