[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /stolepanties/ ? I took my 13 yr old cousins dirty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1447308033373.gif (80 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1447308033373.gif
80 KB, 248x203
Who here /stolepanties/ ?

I took my 13 yr old cousins dirty panties and licked all the discharge from them and sucked on them while jacking off. Then put them back and got another pair each night for a whole summer.
>>
>>24538611
One time I accidentally got a pair of some chick's panties because she left them in the dryer I was using. That was a nice surprise.
>>
>>24538638
Nice what size where they? Did you see he. Y chance?
>>
>>24538638
This is the only reason I'd ever consider living on campus.
>>
>>24538676
You havent lived until you lick the part of the panties where her pussy rests while jacking it. Also helps if you know her and there's tension. Feels fucking amazing. Almost like rape except only u know.
>>
surprised you faggots didn't get a fucking yeast infection of the mouth.
>>
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330567/Manhattan-financial-analyst-26-catches-super-video-entering-apartment-stealing-dirty-underwear-SNIFFING-it.html

This is one of you robots, huh?
>>
File: 1427677125406.png (293 KB, 426x354) Image search: [Google]
1427677125406.png
293 KB, 426x354
>>24538733
I got hold of a friend's dirty panties once. The discharge smell was disgusting tbqh. Smelt like spoiled milk that was left out in the sun too long.

I guess it's just not for me.
>>
>>24538661
I have no idea the tag was ripped off. And yes, she used the dryer just before me, I considered tracking her down to return them but realized that would be weird so I kept them.

>>24538676
I don't typically seek out undergarments to steal but apartment complex laundry rooms should be the best place to get shit fast I'd imagine, no cameras, no people around/they think you're going through your own washing machine/dryer.
>>
>>24538810
>this is news
Roasties are awful kill me please my friends
>>
>>24538822
This. Anytime I find some panties, I get pretty excited then instantly disgusted by the sour smell.
>>
once I saw a fresh cum stain in my brothers boxers and sucked on it, tasted gross
>>
did it a few times as a teen, not anymore.
>>
>>24538810
I like how they show multiple pictures of her just so you know she's hot.
Damn. Poor guy hit the jackpot, but got to greedy.
>>
i want to stole danish single moms panties after shes off to work but itd be pointless since if i could do that shes having sex with me daily

>one can dream
>>
>be me
>15 at the time
>go in girl's locker room while nobody is there
>snatch a girl's panties and see how good smelling them supposedly is
>take a big whiff
>ohgodthiswasamistake.jpg
>literally almost vomit
>drop the pair and high tail it out of there
>never get caught
Seriously, why do people like girl's panties? They're disgusting and I don't get the appeal.
>>
>>24539043
Sometimes the discharge doesn't smell that bad
I guess you just gotta get lucky
Skinny girls tend to eat less so their discharge is pleasant smelling
Steal those
>>
>>24539136
The discharge doesn't smell good. One time I also smelled my sister's panties for a bet from my old friends and she's a skellington like me and they still were terrible. Men who like women's panties are just broken in the head.
>>
I steal my best friends boxers all the time. The smell of balls is top fucking tier.
>>
this thread proved how men are disgusting pigs.
>>
>>24539043
Same reason people like vaginas despite them being pretty ugly and all round gross

Natural sexual attraction
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.