[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going clubbing in a few hours. Any advice friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: normies go here.jpg (68 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
normies go here.jpg
68 KB, 480x320
Going clubbing in a few hours. Any advice friends?
>>
don't forget your molly lad
>>
Be sure to leave a bullet in the mag for yourself.
>>
>>24538576
keep bratwurst in your pants
>>
>>24538576
If you're american, you might as well stay home.

If not, dance.
Don't forget your drugs.

At any decent club nobody will bother you unless you're making an ass of yourself.
Clubs are meant to be safe spaces, places where you can forget the world.
>>
>>24538601

This.

It's an essential

I will be going clubbing tomorrow night getting on some disco bickies.
>>
>>24538601
The only advise worth listening to.

Molly benefits:

>cheap but amazing high
>don't spend a million dollars on drinks
>you will enjoy yourself guaranteed
>you will interact with other people, those who are and are not on molly
>inhibitions gone
>>
>>24538601
>molly
>lad
If you were an actual brit, you wouldn't call it "molly"
>>
>>24538699
>>24538601
Do they sell it in or around the club or would I have had to order in advance? Chadstralia here
>>
>>24538576
>>24538603
Leave a bullet in your back pocket. You'll probably forget and shoot your magazine dry.
>>
>>24538752
Just stay home.
And please don't call it molly.
>>
>>24538752

Fellow ausfag here, where will you be clubbing?
>>
>>24538837
Billboard in Melbourne . It's pretty cheap
>>
>>24538856
hahahaha shit son
>>
>>24538856
Why not just check RA lmao
>>
>>24538856

Go to cloud 9

I'm from Sydney and have only been clubbing in Melbourne a couple of times, always wanted to go to cloud 9 though.
>>
Went clubbing for the first time last weekend OP, in Melbourne too. Can't remember the name of the club though. It's a pretty funny experience, you'll DEFINITELY see at least one (probably way more a billboards) chad trying to dance with every single girl, it's pretty funny watching them reject him so they can dance with their girl frands. It's really satisfying just forgetting everything and getting lost in the music, it's shit, but it's loud and it can fill your entire consciousness. I wasn't on MD, just smoked some weed and drank a shit load of alcohol so i was fucked. Like some other anon said, don't be an asshole and just get lost in it.
>>
>>24538954
I'm poor af
>>24538960
It's not Saturday
>>
>>24538997
Kek, not from Australia but it makes me so happy knowing that those fucks exist everywhere.

I had one guy ask if I wanted to go outside and fight him because he saw me talking to some girl he had been following around all night trying to dance with her.
>>
>>24539006
Seriously, just check RA.
I found 4 nights worth your time on friday.
>>
>>24538752
Drugs are shit in aus
>>
Don't go, clubbing is for degenerate fucking faggots
>>
>>24539132
Why is being a degenerate wrong?
>>
>>24539132
Honestly depends which club you go to, m8

There are some clubs I would never step foot in because they're filled to the brim with cunts. Then there are clubs were a robot can fit in pretty easily.
>>
>>24539118
http://www.thatsmelbourne.com.au/DiningandNightlife/BarsandPubs/AllBars/Pages/4873.aspx
this the one you're talking about? Looks fancy desu
>>
>>24538997
Would you say you're good looking? Skinny maybe?
>>
File: Funny-Kangaroo.jpg (648 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Kangaroo.jpg
648 KB, 2048x2048
Melb fag reporting in.

Just get a bag of whippa mate, and maybe some ket. Md is for wack cunts who are under 18.

Do real man drugs.

Don't forget to wear your fresh sneakers and roll your jeans up!

Good luck my friend
>>
>>24539226
I don't think skinny would be the first descriptor one would use for me? More noticeable things about my appearance. Slim, but in an athletic way.

Decent looking.
>>
>>24538856
hah billboards.
i might see you there OP
also dont go cloud9, its balls
>>
>>24539209
No, look.
Just go check RA lmao.
Have you really never heard of resident advisor?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.