[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/soc/22852023 I can't get over this... There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1444026540340.jpg (739 KB, 933x933) Image search: [Google]
1444026540340.jpg
739 KB, 933x933
>>>/soc/22852023

I can't get over this... There are millions of women probably who would actually rather be cheated on than date somebody like me or you. They would rather be hurt and beaten and verbally abused than date an average guy who doesn't score all of the ladies.

I met a girl from r9k who kept going on and on and on about how hurt she was that her non-white bf cheated on her, and how she was really looking for somebody honest and loyal, but she stopped talking to me right away when her vagina stopped tickling because I'm not the same alpha Chad badboy that Latino gent was.

I mean, once again it's the same case of "women really don't know what they want" but this is kind of disgusting. They're actively seeking lying, cheating shitbags.
>>
life is awful elliot rodger was right
>>
Women used to be sold by their fathers to men who would marry them and keep them in the house. This was probably a result because women's sexual preferences are disgusting
>>
>>24538513
There are millions of young women who are bad at long term thinking and pick what is immediately rewarding yet ultimately less rewarding, because LOL YOLO
>>
File: 1433811911359.jpg (13 KB, 203x250) Image search: [Google]
1433811911359.jpg
13 KB, 203x250
>>24538513
Women enjoy being beaten because they are designed to enjoy the pain of giving birth. In the absence of that, they seek abuse and pain any way they can get it.
>>
>>24538841
>they are designed to enjoy the pain of giving birth

ya wot m8
>>
here's something I'm sure I'll get image reactioned to fuck and back over but: not all women are the same, the women that stay with abusers are extremely dysfunctional and you shouldn't want to date them

and before the le women are inferior because of domestic violence revs up: men get abused just as often as women
>>
File: 1447792302965.jpg (7 KB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
1447792302965.jpg
7 KB, 186x200
>>24538917
>men get abused just as often as women

men get neglected 1000x more
>>
>>24538513
>date somebody like me or you
>date an average guy
This just in, OP. If you browse /r9k/ you are automatically far below average.
>>
>>24538972
I'm cute and I have a good personality.
>>
>>24539036
According to who? Your mom?
>>
File: 12423513461.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
12423513461.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>24539073
>According to who? Your mom?
Yes!
>>
>>24538972
I browse r9k and i have three dates this week
>>
>>24538513
You're probably boring as fuck and I'd take my white skelly paranoid jealous boyfriend who hits me than someone like you.
>>
>>24539145
I said in the OP that it's disgusting that you like men who hit you. Confirming that is needless.
>>
>>24538917

>not all women are the same, the women that stay with abusers are extremely dysfunctional and you shouldn't want to date them

You and OP are talking about different things, though. OP is saying that women are hypergamous and would rather be with a guy who'll cheat on them than a guy who might be loyal. I've spoken to many girls who were willing to admit as much, it's certainly something I've seen with MOST women in some form or other. I had one woman the other day talking to my mother, in front of me, about how she can't find a boyfriend and how depressed she is that she'll be foreveralone. I'm sitting right there, she's significantly less attractive than me, but I'm almost invisible... and even if it wasn't me... there are ALWAYS plenty of guys available, but these girls ignore them.
>>
>>24539219
Would you have dated her if she asked you?
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 640x1136
Nah, girls love it when you're polite and sweet to them. You just have to look hard enough for the ones that will appreciate what you do for them and will give you warm fuzzies :)
>>
>>24539250

No. Why is it relevant, though? There are plenty of available men, they're invisible to her.
>>
>>24539311
>Why is it relevant, though?
You're unbelievable.
>>
I think a large portion of trannys, gay bottoms, and women would much rather date an abusive psycho than a kind and loving beta.
I don't know if I'd say majority though.
>>
>>24539342

I wouldn't date her because I'm old enough to know how soul-destroying women are. It's opinions like hers that have MADE me a committed wizard.

You're trying to turn things around on me, when she's the one with the problem. Guess what? She's slept with guys... I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>24539378
It sounds like it's your fault/choice you're a virgin. So what exactly are you complaining about?
>>
>>24539378
Dw m8 these non virgins wouldn't understand, fuck them.

It doesn't matter if you would date them or not, what matters is that not one girl would ever date you, and therefore your preferences don't matter
>>
>>24538513
the OP said the girl is a nagger, why would you want a nagger regardless of looks
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (42 KB, 271x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
42 KB, 271x200
>>24538513
You're gonna wrinkle your fedora if you keep getting your jimmies all russled
>>
ITT: delusional robots who think they are the greatest man a girl could dream of having but girls are just too stupid to understand their greatness
>>
>>24539504
that's exactly it
>>
>>24539504
>ITT: delusional robots who think they are the greatest man a girl could dream of having but girls are just too stupid to understand their greatness

more like In this board
>>
>>24539481
The girl is not a nigger, she was Polish
>>
>>24538513
>or you
nah.
There are plenty of better men(real men) outthere though.
>>
>>24539565
the guy in that /soc/ thread had a gf with a bangin-ass body and he said he cheated on her with 7 other girls

That's like exactly what women want. They want a guy who every other girl wants to fuck.
>>
>>24539576
I haven't been to /soc/ in years
>>
>>24539576
>you
>knowing what women want

If you did, you wouldn't be a virgin.
>>
>>24539308
Yea they love it after youve shown a number of desirable traits. They love the contrast. Not the actual personality.
>>
Literally 100% of femanons have told me that they've had physically abusive boyfriends, and that those were their longest and happiest relationships.
Women would rather get beat up by Chad everyday, before spending a second around an average or beta man
>>
>>24538783
where can I buy a virgin woman
>>
>>24541561
This is true. I was dating a girl I met on this board and she was visibly disappointed when she searched my computer and phone and discovered I wasn't cheating on her.
>>
>>24539539
>Because Esteban the crack dealer is a truly admirable man unlike robots
>>
>>24539422
>It sounds like it's your fault/choice you're a virgin.
No, we've just sat on the fence for so long that we can see straight through the shit that comes with the modern slut.
>>
>>24541809
>she searched my computer and phone
That's a red flag right there, I've been around people in relationships like that and they never last. In the end she was the one who cheated on him, she literally went to a friends party one night and fucked some male friend of hers right there and then.
>>
>>24540008
I'm not ; )

bloxxy
>>
>>24541815
He gives her the vaginal tingles, so it really doesn't matter what kind of man he is. Keep thinking your character matters when it comes to women, faggot.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.