[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP pupper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 1448441723592s.jpg (8 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1448441723592s.jpg
8 KB, 250x186
RIP pupper
>>
RlP pupper
>>
Rip pupper dog
>>
what is this?

a memorial for ants?
>>
it's a dachshund, the little shit deserves it
honestly, these are the dogs that should be banned. I've met a number of pitbulls, and most have been fairly friendly. dachshunds are almost always vicious, stupid, or both (usually both)
>>
>>24538053
good job, OP.

you did what was best.
>>
>>24538109
This is a safe space to pay our last respects to pupper. Please dont try to incite a discussion
>>
>>24538115
>>24538109
Im not the original OP. Im pretty sure the original OP got it killed. I just posted this so we wouldn't forget pupper. :(
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x428
RIP Pupper

In heaven all the hands you get to bite are step- dad's hands and they'll never run out.
>>
Kill all fucking dogs
>>
>>24538142
dachshunds don't deserve respect. skin the fuckers alive, throw them twitching and yelping into a pit, and pour concrete over them. so many neighborhoods would get much quieter and safer for people and all other pets
>>
Did we ever receive an update? This shit makes me way too fucking sad for my own good. Look at that poor frightened thing.
>>
>any year
>waking up a dog within biting distance
>ishygddt
>>
RIP pupperoon.
>>
>>24538208
You quickly became one of my favorite tripfags with these posts
>>
>>24538228
no, most other dogs are cool, except possibly chihuahuas
it's just dachshunds which need to die horribly
>>
>>24538053
My sympathies
>>
>>24538228
Why exactly are they doing this? I'm trying to think what problem the dog could have been causing that couldn't possibly have been solved in a different way to bashing it with a shovel.
>>
>>24538253
>no, most other dogs are cool
Wrong. They're all useless and nuisance at best.
If you can't recognize this you're dumb, go jerk off to some rolling stock dipshit.
>>
>>24538208
Go fuck yourself you little shit.
>>
>>24538360
lol why'd they delete your post?

Yeah I tolerate working dogs but we're discussing in context of pets.
It's not like all non dachshunds are working dogs.
>>
>>24538208
all the wieners I've met have been awesome

cuz they were owned by good people who know they're hunting dogs and treated 'em right

don't blame dogs for human failure anon
>>
sweet life pupper
>>
Reminder that the dog got killed by a WOMAN's decision.
>>
>>24539799
After it savaged a man.

Dog needed to die.
>>
>>24538109

Isn't it a Miniature Pinscher?
>>
i was a dumb kid and took the bone from our shepherd dog
it attacked me, we didnt put it down, but was sold to a farmer
>>
>>24538053
rip pupper youre owners were tard
>>
>>24538158
He didn't get it killed. His dad pissed it off and it bit him, so his mom got it killed.
>>
>>24539799

I was reading something once by this vet who claimed that most of the people who come in to get their pets put down for trivial reasons are women, and after reading this I looked up stats and there's a real major issue with women buying pets (mostly cats) that they then dump or have put down.

I guess it makes sense, considering one of the major planks of 'female liberation' was to allow the mass termination of women's own children, something 1/3rd of women will do in their lifetimes.
>>
>tfw for everyone 1 responsible pet owner you see 10 irresponsible owners
>>
F

Rip in peace, pupper
>>
Fuck your old faggot dad and fuck your cunt mom OP.

Also fuck you for kicking your dog, no way in Hell that's the first time you did.

Fuck your whole family. RIP pupper.
>>
>>24538253
What is your view on German shorthairs? My family owns one and she's pretty docile, aside from when she goes crazy as if she's on cocaine. Not violent in any way though.
>>
>>24538278
Ahmed pls
>>
saw this thread last night. Some serious sympathy and feels always for dogs and cats, i know people rip on cats a bit. Fuck - RIP Pupper
>>
>>24538109
Edgy as fuck family.

>>24538053
F
>>
>>24540508
>giving your dog cocaine
>>
"HAPPY THANKSGIVIIIIING!"
>>
>>24538208
>be German
>read plural: dachshunds
>cringe
Go kill yourself you uneducated piece of fuck.
>>
>>24538053
RIP pupper, you were too good for this world. Haunt the mother until she kills herself.
>>
File: 1447697395137-int.jpg (44 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
1447697395137-int.jpg
44 KB, 524x468
He is biting hands in heaven now brave pupper
>>
>>24538053
F
>>24538109
kill yourself mate
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.