[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ocd/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: chink42.jpg (32 KB, 309x412) Image search: [Google]
chink42.jpg
32 KB, 309x412
Who /ocd/ here?
>>
>>24537991
>/ocd/
*is
>>
>>24538007
Seriously though, my captcha for that post was 10431, and only owing to the thread's subject did I catch myself at being disappointed that it's not 10432 or 10842 instead.

Still don't think it's OCD though.
>>
>>24538007
>implying that the rules that apply to standard English are exactly the same as the rules that apply to 4chan English
>>
>>24538037
Fair point. It should have been *has.
>>
File: bananaclip.jpg (54 KB, 606x575) Image search: [Google]
bananaclip.jpg
54 KB, 606x575
>>24537991
I used to be. /ocd/ is a lot easier to control than other mental illnesses if you're a logical person that can reason yourself through illogical thoughts.
>>
>tfw no qt3.14 /ocd/ gf
>>
My dad is ocd. It sucks to hang out with him cause he makes you close doors a certain way and now the lawn a certain way and turn the stove off a certain way. Sometimes I think I've people are just selfish and expect everyone around them to be ice too so they can feel comfortable.
>>
>>24538045
how new are you / 10
>>
>implying I don't have an array of socially cripping personality disorders, including OCD

Honestly don't know how I keep my shit together.

>tfw when your face feels offset
>teeth aren't perfectly lined up
>nails aren't perfectly lined up
>rub something with one side of your hand now you have to do the other
>still feels wrong
>turn your head one way and now the world feels uncalibrated or some shit
>write something on a piece of paper and the words aren't perfectly shaped, sized, and lined up
>you erase it letter by letter and rewrite until you basically rewrite the whole thing
>even the slightest facial assymetry drives you nuts
>when the tongue of your shoe keeps fucking veering to the side REEEE
>Anything you create, if it has any imperfection at all it feels like a complete failure
>>
bump for /ocd/ gf
>>
bump for qt3.14 /ocd/ gf
>>
Who /numbers/ here

>tfw fucking hate 3 and 6
>5 and 10 are literally elder god tier
>>
OCD and Autism reportin.

I have to resist the urge to cut the fingers off of people who touch me as a result. Two mental disorders that make you hate being touched is not a good combo.
>>
>>24539715
17 and 8 here desu, but it's because of infinite autism and JUUNANA BUNKATSU/17 dissection, I have more autism when it comes to tiles, /diagonalautist/ here. Makes me wonder how other people beat me to wanking over tile patterns right now.
>>
Am I OCD?

I have compulsive thoughts about something.. I don't feel comfortable sharing it but it has to do with dirt on dirty walls and surfaces. When I see them, I have an intense urge to clean them. 90% of the time, I usually force myself not to look at them and suppress the urge. If I do act on it though, I feel extremely helpless after that, and suicide thoughts come into my head.

Occasionally I have suicide thoughts about these too, I feel really helpless and abnormal.
>>
I have OCD.

My hands constantly look like a burn victims because of how much I wash them.
>>
>>24539715
Hate the numbers that can't by divided by 2. Also, numbers that can be divided by 5 warm my heart.
>>
>>24542259
Don't let the internet diagnose you, but yes it sounds like you have OCD tendencies.
>>
Yeah, I have OCD but it's not too bad. Sometimes I feel the need to check and recheck things. I just have to remind myself to trust my own eyes.
>>
So what do you guys do about your OCD? Do you have a technique for just letting go of it when you need to?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.