[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>did countless fucked up horror-tier experiments on jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Josef_Mengele.jpg (13 KB, 280x480) Image search: [Google]
Josef_Mengele.jpg
13 KB, 280x480
>did countless fucked up horror-tier experiments on jewish children
>killed countless others
>got to live a full life and died at old age a free man

What're you gonna do with your life, robot?
>>
I remember only learning that he got away and lived happily ever after on a beach from reading a fanfiction some girl wrote about her being in the holocaust and falling in love with him, I had to look it up to see if it was real
>>
File: 1443919509359.gif (2 MB, 230x203) Image search: [Google]
1443919509359.gif
2 MB, 230x203
>>24537840
>going to fail out of science program
>wouldn't be allowed in military because of depression
>will end up killing myself before 30

what the fuck do you think you cunt
>>
I'm going to try and write a great book and fail miserably

Will probably die sometime over the next ten years from either suicide or cancer

Either way I'll die a broken, lonely individual who is full of regrets

Currently have psychosis and will probably end up in a mental institution sometime over the next year
>>
>>24537840
Yea, but he drowned. . . . in a pool no less.
I imagine that's like the worst way to die, your lungs slowly filling with chlorine water, suspended in a perpetual state of fear and helplessness as you experience the immense pain of water filling and horrifically expanding every fiber of your physical being. Usually takes up to 5 minutes senpai.

>What're you gonna do with your life?
Not drown in a pool whilst on vacation. This shit's so based senpai.
>>
>>24538209
He had a stroke first, probably didn't even realize it.
>>
>what are you going to do with your life

Pursue advanced science degrees and do whatever I possibly can to make him look like Ghandi
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.