[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how2adderall Doctors keep giving me antidepressants but I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: adderall-cereal1.jpg (100 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
adderall-cereal1.jpg
100 KB, 500x333
how2adderall

Doctors keep giving me antidepressants but I want stimulants.
>>
>>24537596
man, some days i wish that was still me. I hated the side effects, but it seems like everything was a lot more even when I was on those meds.
>>
Very few doctors will give you uppers for depression. That's off label and last resort type stuff. Your only real shot to get stimulants is ADD. So get really acquainted with the symptoms and try to pull that off I guess.
>>
>have ADD
>adderall does nothing for you
Do I have to take meth to experience what adderall is like for normies?
>>
>>24537630

But I faked symptoms and the only diagnoses I get are anxiety and depression
>>
>don't really have ADHD
>in college
>see doc
>been studying and acting like I have ADHD
>fake symptoms and doc comes through
>get adderal prescription
>>
why is everyone on r9k mentally unstable and on meds?
>>
>>24537659
Well then you're fucked. Either doctor shop or buy uppers online.
>>
>>24537721
>ADHD
>mentally unstable
>>
>>24537596
Kek. I have 5+ full bottles atm. 90 pills a bottle. 20mg a pill.
>>
>>24537721
The fact that you even have to ask this indicates you don't belong here.
>>
Anyone have any experience with lexapro for anxiety? I just got started on 5mg. Been on for about a week now and don't really notice any difference.

Got prescribed .25mg Xanax for taking as needed but haven't taken any. I start my career in a para military organization in March. I'm not military so I'm really nervous about the PT and general yelling atmosphere.
>>
>>24537870
>5 mg
>escitalopram
literally might as well be popping sugar pills for all the effect that's going to have
>>
>>24537919
Well the lady said she needed to build it up in my system first.
>>
>>24537678
If you don't have ADHD, then why the fuck do you want adderall? It's not even that great. Espresso does basically the same thing if you're not ADD.
>>
>>24537596
It's faggots like you that make it hard for people like me to actually get it. I've been looking for three months to find a psychiatrist that would take an ADHD patient. They're so skeptical of false claims that they don't bother taking the risk and getting sued. I finally got an appointment with a NP, but I had to wait two months to see her and that was only because of a cancellation.
>>
I'm wondering the same, but I actually do have ADHD and doctors cannot seem to see past my PTSD and want to just blame everything on that.
>>
>>24537658
no, just take more adderall

100mg of dexamphetamine is pretty much completely identical in effects to 100mg of methamphetamine

i used to use methamphetamine at therapeutic doses to treat my ADHD
>>
>>24537870
5mg won't do anything. They titrated up with me from 10 to 30 over the course of three fucking months and all it made me feel was like a zombie. It also made me gain 30 fucking pounds during the three months and while I was titrating off for another month and a half.

SSRIs are a fucking scam. Every great academic that used a kind of drug to treat their depression used either stimulants or alcohol.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.