[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend is going over to a friends place to celebrate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1448488308907.png (17 KB, 715x572) Image search: [Google]
1448488308907.png
17 KB, 715x572
So my girlfriend is going over to a friends place to celebrate thanksgiving today, a few towns over. We don't live together, and I'm out of state with my parents.
Said friend is a guy, and they've been friends for years. How do I stem the tide of jealousy that's washing over me? It's like something out of a bad movie.
>>
You're a fucking idiot, OP. And she'll make it seen like you're the bad guy when she cheats.
>>
>>24537478
There's nothing wrong with feeling jealous anon.
Just don't make your jealousy turn you into a passive aggressive asshole.
>>
If you've been together longer than 6 months, you were supposed to invite her with you.
>>
>>24537478

all going according to plan.

>>24537636

top kuk

>>24537645

its already over.

>>24537676

dodged a bullet.

run free op. monogamy is unnatural

*throws glitter*
>>
Catch up with your family and have fun. That way you will at least have had a happy, restful weekend before having to deal with crap that may or may not have happened.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.