[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come laugh at each other's failiure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1434638188002.jpg (50 KB, 414x412) Image search: [Google]
1434638188002.jpg
50 KB, 414x412
Post what's getting you down right now. What you're most embarassed of in your life. Something you're insecure about.

Others judge, offer advice, mock, whatever. I feel like torturing myself.

>First gf fucked my best friend
>Second gf was different
>Spent three years with her
>Saw her grow into an amazing woman
>I stayed the same
>I would do nothing for days on end, only break the monotony for school and to do things for/with her
>I fell into a period of numbness which she tried to snap me out of
>On her bd i resolved to change, gave her the present she wanted
>That night she goes to a party with friends, I go somewhere else
>Next day she says a guy kissed her and she liked it
>Took her back, everything good for a while
>Christmas break approached, she starts talking with some guy
>Not even a week after I'm gone she's fucking him
>Lies about fucking him, wants me to forgive her
>STILL do, spend some tense months. It's hell but I'm completely numb at this point
>We finally break up, still fuck.
>I move out of town just to get away from her
>She says she's dating someone, ask if it's the guy
>She says it's not
>Just today I found out it is, and she lied out of pity
>Since the beginning it was out of pity, and not coming off as the bad guy
>I was keked and all her friends new and I was there smiling like an idiot all those times
>Both women I've been with have eventually treated me like shit
>Worst part is, I can see why they did it, and what's wrong with me
>At this point I can't do anything but be mad at myself.
>I'm 25 and not gonna make it.
>>
>plan on suicide if I fail this semester
>super worried about all this other shit I have to do for school
>guy I have a crush on is still in love with his cunt ex girlfriend
>still find most videogames boring, barely have energy to post on the Internet

Whee
>>
>>24537494
It sucks that he won't go gay for you, anon.
>>
>>24537446
Deep shit f@m I love you tho no lie even if I don't know who you are tbqh
>>
File: 1434757022222.gif (719 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1434757022222.gif
719 KB, 500x384
>tfw not even r9k cares enought to talk shit
>>
>>24537514
I mean we've made out and other gay activities, it's just hes still in love with his horrible ex and I come second
Something something getting keked by his ex girlfriend something something memes
>>
>best friend is dating crush/ex gf
>i told him i forgave him because im a pathetic betafag who doesnt want to lose another friendship
>he still barely gives a shit about me
>considering suicide over winter break
>>
>>24537598
Did he know she was your crush beforehand?

Were you actually planning on approaching her?
>>
Drank a bunch and did coke now laying in bed on my phone with the worst headache and stomach pains ever. I also have to work tomorrow as a wagekek and I'll probably wake up feeling like shit
>>
>>24537446
>mid 20s
>wife and kids
>no education
>no job
>no prospect of future
>useless, drug addicted pile of shit
>>
>>24537597
Pussy's pussy, man.
>>
>>24537719
But she lives like in Florida and they don't even talk anymore. It's been like, years. He tells me all the time about how much he hates her but he still wants to get back together with her.
>>
>>24537763
I can tell you he's not worth your time, dude. Trust me, I still might be that guy.
>>
>>24537780
I know he isn't, but I'm afraid to look elsewhere and its really not doing any harm to keep talking to him. I'm not in love with the guy, if this doesn't work out whatever, but I'm still a bit hurt that he would talk to me about her.
>>
>>24537827
It seems that you like to poke your wound. Uh, figuratively.
>>
>>24537868
Heh, but my wound? I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>24537889
Yeah you keep hurting yourself by associating with this guy. I get the feeling that it hurts more than you let on.
>>
>>24537913
Ah. And yeah, it kind of does to be honest. I've been emotionally invested in him for a few years and hes a really great guy but this situation exists and fucks everything up. I need to just start looking for people closer(physically) to me but I don't even know where to start
>>
>>24537964
Well, you could try Tinder. If an ass like me managed to hook up with someone from there, I'm sure you could do it.
>>
>>24537996
I did a while ago. Kind of gave up on it, feels too much like people shopping to me, which feels too impersonal. Also I could never match with many girls and the guys I matched with held conversations like water in a bucket full of holes.
I might retry it again though. Also I should start looking for gay guys outside of my comic book shop. I'm the token lgbt person there.

Thanks for talking with me anon, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>24538038
>I matched with held conversations like water in a bucket full of holes.
Goddamn, that's me. Also I thought gays had more game.
>>
>2 years ago 2013 around August I wanted to kill my self so i wrote a note as a good bye on my iPod touch I was 16 at the time went to school openly telling my teachers and social worker about the note and everything they call sas my mom picks me up and kicks my ass because I made her miss her doctor's appointment and never killed myself felt stupid as hell
>>
>>24538065
Whoever said guys are more interesting than girls is a goddamn liar. Both are equally boring and very rarely interesting. I mean I know I'm not exactly exciting but c'mon at least put some effort into your conversations.
>>
>>24538078
>16
Well, there's your problem.
>>
>>24538118
How do you even open a conversation, anyway?
>>
>>24538137
Something about their profile or just like hey, how's it going? Questions are more likely to get responses than just "hey".
>>
So I sit in a bar.
Buy drinks for the house
Pay
Tell bartender I have no friends.
Thats to bad.
The rest is justsad
>>
>>24537620
Not him, but I had a "friend" in high school who would find out who I had a crush on and fuck her. Happened 7 times in 3 years.
>>
File: cups07.jpg (103 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
cups07.jpg
103 KB, 350x600
>>24537446
Man I'm 24 with a similar painful fucking story I'd prefer not to share.

We will make it.

We will, we still have at least 5 more good years before we enter the probably truly fucked zone.

Tonight fellow robots, I fucking vow to make it happen.
This has been too much and I'm sick of sitting inside all day doing next to nothing. Tonight this changes, tomorrow I will wake up and walk my first steps as a reformed man.
I'm done.
I'm actually done this time guys, and I've been at this shit for years watching my friends move on and actually make something interesting of their lives.

Fuck it I'm making it happen and you can too.

Sorry about the shitpost but honestly it's gone on too long. It's been a pleasure and I hope to see you sick fucks on the other side.
>>
>>24537446
>only girl I ever loved cheated on me while I was deployed
>26 years old
>no job
>live with mom
>ugly
>manlet
>graduated college with a degree in psychology
>have a degree in psychology
>applying to grad school
>probably not going to get accepted
>no friends
Should I just end it?
>>
>>24538283
Did you ever make a move on any of those crushes?
>>
>>24538316
You should stop coming here, dude.
>>
>>24538385
Honestly if they tell you it'll get better I wouldn't listen to them I'd plan out an hero dude I'm a 5'10 Manlet as well but I graduated high school a year I don't know what the fuck to do I have no job i bearly know how to drive no gf only two close friends.
>>
>>24538442

Not a bad idea...I think Ill try and spend as much time outside (hiking, roaming etc) as possible. I could probably find IT work. But I've been here for a long time...it won't be easy but it's time to cold turkey axe a few old habits before it's really too late. I feel like the neet life chose me. But I need to say goobye, I feel like I was 20 last year..and boom four prime years wasted.
Fuck guys I wish you luck on your respective journeys.
>>
>>24538850
I feel for you, dude. I can think of a few ways this board specifically made my life worse. This environment really isn't productve in any way. Still... I've gotten some of the warmest, most disinterested adivce here, as well as some tough love.

It was hard to stop coming here at first and I thought I'd managed. Tonight was a relapse.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.