[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /acne/ here >do literally everything to stop acne >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12
File: 1447526138066.png (255 KB, 456x317) Image search: [Google]
1447526138066.png
255 KB, 456x317
Who /acne/ here

>do literally everything to stop acne
>have all the creams, moisturizers, exfoliaters, everything
>KEEP GETTING MORE ACNE
>one goes down, leaves a mark for a few months, another appears
>fucks who barely shower go through their whole life without one pimple

Why god? It fucks my confidence so much. Back to accutane I guess.
>>
>>24537430
Stop eating shit and drink more water family.
>>
>>24537430
I know your pain OP. Just turned 24 and still fighting to get rid of it. Dermatologist couldn't even fix.
>>
accutane. itll fix it in 6 months or less.

got put on it when i was 17 for 6 months. havent had a bad breakout since. im 25 now.
>>
>>24537450

Food has very little effect aside from dairy which I have reduced in my diet where I can.

I get enough vitamins. Drink water all day.
>>
>>24537430
>went on accutane
>acne returned 6 months later
>>
Paleo diet family
>>
It just genetics OP.

On the positive side it also means you're high test if you're still getting acne in your 30's.

>tfw you get more gains than kids in their 20's
>>
Fuck everything desu i had very bad acne when i was 15 now 26 acne free i tryed everything from pills to creams shit i even tryed rubbing my own cum in my face but you know whaat worked for me??? Simple i stopped caring about the acne in my face and just stopped trying out shit for my face i started going out to bars and clubs every weekend from thurs to monday i drank alot of alcohol and believe it or not my acne disappeared
>>
>Be me
>23
>Still get acne pop up on my face/forehead
>Have every kind of acne solution and medicated cream
>Have pills to help acne
>Never seems to really work
>Back is scarred up from acne on it
>Go to Dermatologist
>He doesn't really do shit for me
>Go to another skin treatment place
>Get acid injected into my back so the skin will peel and regrow
>TFW I'm too self conscious to take my shirt off around girls in general because of my fucked up looking scarred back
>TFW like OP my confidence is gone because I have red bumps on my face or forehead
>TFW I'm at least like a 7/10 but the acne drops me easily to a 4/10

I know what it's from though, I'm overweight and have an unhealthy diet and lifestyle, I don't workout and I eat lots of greasy food all the time. I also don't drink water hardly ever, I drink a lot of milk/juice or soda. I've heard greasy food products cause acne issues, same for drinking lots of soda and it doesn't help that I sit around and play video games.

It's my own fault I still have acne at this age, I truly believe that's why I still have it. I suppose it could be worse, I could be pizza faced, I've seen some pretty bad acne cases on both guys and girls in public.

I don't even know how pizza faced people can stand having like dozens of small zits all over the face, those seem like extreme cases where you'd have to take acutane or some really strong shit.
>>
File: accutane3.jpg (59 KB, 334x314) Image search: [Google]
accutane3.jpg
59 KB, 334x314
>>24537489
This. Be prepared for chapped lips, dry and fragile skin, and nosebleeds.
>>
Make a sea salt paste and rub it on yourself.

Then use honey

Thank me later
>>
File: 91v5dPOKLOL._SY355_.jpg (18 KB, 223x355) Image search: [Google]
91v5dPOKLOL._SY355_.jpg
18 KB, 223x355
>>24537430
aw man I fucking know this feel. I started using these (pic related cheap face pads from CVS) and my face got noticeably better 2 months later. still have a few annoying temple and chin zits though. nothing is perfect
>>
>>24537701
>i even tryed rubbing my own cum in my face
>>
>>24537430
I've been on 5 month courses of Accutane every 1.5 years ever since I was 15. I'm 32 now and about to start another course. My body has gotten so used to it the side effects have become minimal. If it keeps coming back this might be the future you have to face.
>>
>>24537781
this
i have the same pads and ive always just scrubbed with them and ive never had acne
>>
>>24537430
21y old
Just finished month 5 of Accutane
Haven't had a facial breakout in forever, but my shoulders/back have major scarring that I don't think will go away for years, and I still get the occasional massive pustule on my lower back once or twice every two weeks

at this point I want the side effects to go away more than the acne desu
lips: constantly severely chapped
eyes: constantly severely dry
skin: always ashy for 6-10 hours after I take a shower
nasal cavity: don't even get me started, holy fucking shit

I was on 20mg daily for the first month, then 40 for two months, and then 80 for the last two months.

btw I think the whole depression/suicide as a side effect thing is a false correlation, I figure that people with severe acne get depressed if accutane doesn't fix everything and that's why they kill themselves, not from any chemical imbalance or whatever
>>
>>24538799
I should add that most of my courses in the later years have been lower dosage, and I get started right when the acne starts cropping back up. Low dose long term accutane looks like it's going to be in my future...
>>
File: 1427938615409.png (672 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1427938615409.png
672 KB, 906x799
>>24538944
>btw I think the whole depression/suicide as a side effect thing is a false correlation, I figure that people with severe acne get depressed if accutane doesn't fix everything and that's why they kill themselves, not from any chemical imbalance or whatever
>>
>>24537430
It ruined my life.
>had cystic acne as a kid
>was always getting extreme breakouts and face was a mess
>everyone found it disgusting so no one wanted to associate with me
>no friends let alone any potential romantic interests throughout school
>last year of high school it just goes away without me changing anything
>still left with a face full of scars because of how bad it was
>now I'm forever left with disgusting scar face that everyone still finds repulsive
I lost the game before it ever began.
>>
>>24538990
people who are predisposed to depression and suicide would have their condition exacerbated by being forced to stay ugly when their final resort doesn't work

I don't think a megadose of vitamin A makes people want to drink bleach
>>
File: image_27.jpg (39 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
image_27.jpg
39 KB, 500x377
>>24537430
Roacutane is the shit nigga, it's working oike a charm for me, just remember to moisturize every day or you'll end up looking like a dragon
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x626
>>24537430
Acne is caused by friction Op. Are you scrubbing the shit out of your face? Don't do that. Avoid friction.
If it's not that then see a dermatologist, unless you want to keep scarring your face with chemicals.
>>
>>24539038
oh shit dude
i'm sorry
i forgot to put >tfw
>>
File: 1373271784237.jpg (11 KB, 200x287) Image search: [Google]
1373271784237.jpg
11 KB, 200x287
>Cystic acne all over my back, face at 16
> at 17, nine months of Accutane stops most of it
>6 months later...
>started getting more acne on my face/back still that is slowly getting worse.
>scars had just started healing

Going in for another round now I guess.
I would do anything to get rid of this shit but apparently I just lost the genetic lottery.
>>
>>24537430
I've had pills for a while.
Had dry skin while taking it.
Don't have any acne problems anymore.

Ask a doctor.
>>
I used to have really bad pizza face, very painful to touch as well

The problem with cystic acne is that its too deep to pop, you try and you'll just push the shit around under your skin and make more zits, you have to use a needle to poke a hole from the surface and then pop &wash, it is literally the only hands on way of dealing with it.
Each popped cystic zit would turn into a red mark that typically would not fade for 1 - 2 months.
It's NOT like the surface acne that occurs from stress, diet, being greasy etc.

After a year of lancing the fuckers I just did 6 months of accutane, and it all went away, somehow for as bad as it was there was no scarring. Occasionally I'll get a deep one around the edge of my face, but my face is 95% clear now where before it was 40-50% acne.
>>
File: 1421787375369.jpg (20 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
1421787375369.jpg
20 KB, 412x352
>>24537703
>overweight greaselord
>calls himself 7/10
>>
File: 1373253516585.jpg (398 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1373253516585.jpg
398 KB, 800x600
Accutane changed my life forever. My biggest regret in life is not taking it sooner.

Please take it, Anons. Please, please, please.
>>
File: 1362616424619.png (359 KB, 868x800) Image search: [Google]
1362616424619.png
359 KB, 868x800
>literally 9/10 facial aesthetics
>face ruined by acne and acne scars
>also massive back acne
>>
>>24539812
>tfw had cystic acne that left gross scaring across my shoulders and chest
some guys have all the luck
>>
>>24537701
literally this,
dont care about anything
stress = acne
i dont even buy soap anymore
>>
>>24537701
>>24540000
For any random acne-having lurkers in the thread, these Anons are probably schizophrenic and averse to any sort of medication. Please for the love of god consult a dermatologist about your skin instead of taking moronic advice from retards on the internet. These guys didn't spend 8 years in medical school. They're fucking retards.
>>
>>24540070
literally google "stress and acne"
cum does help tho
>>
File: miyaaaaako.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
miyaaaaako.jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
>>24540000
quads confirm... coincidence???
>>
>>24537430
The only thing that ever fixed my acne was when I started taking birth control.
>>
>>24537430
yo anon, acutane is just a synthetic form of vitamin A. It's a phamaceutical scam. You can get the same effect from retynol (vitamin A that is sourced from animals, not plants).

So just go online, buy some vitamin A of retynol type (not plant type), take like 50-100k IU, probably gonna cost 1-2$ a day depending on how much you need and what brand you buy, and you'll be set.

As simple as that. You could also eat liver which has a lot of vitamin A but that's gross. Carrots don't help because plant vitamin A is useless for humans.

Also people say too much vitamin A is toxic, and that's true, but I've seen studies where they take 250-500k iu without toxicity and all you need for your acne problem is gonna be 50-100.

I've been taking this shit for years, no side effects. Acutane is a scam and so is vitamin A toxicity. Don't trust the pharma insdustry.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.