[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a girlfriend about 5 months ago. Its developed into a strong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: jThLmOb.png (423 KB, 645x645) Image search: [Google]
jThLmOb.png
423 KB, 645x645
I got a girlfriend about 5 months ago. Its developed into a strong relationship. I haven't been here much since I got her, just every once in a while to check in and see if anything news happening. I just wanted to say it gets better bros but you need to take control of your life. Theres a lot of depressing things that can weigh you down but you gotta let it go and look forward. You can't just look at the past and try to hold on.
>>
File: rape alpha.png (321 KB, 610x327) Image search: [Google]
rape alpha.png
321 KB, 610x327
>>24537297
good job alpha
>>
Thanks nigga. *thumbs up
>>
>>24537297
Your girlfriend has a dick. She'll be confessing that any day now. See you real soon.
>>
Good job m8 I broke up with my gf of 1.5 years and now I'm lost but I hope I can redo it with someone else and this time I'll make it right.
>>
Looking forward would be great, except all I do is repeat the same mistakes I've made before. Knowledge of whatever happened before doesn't help, and only looking forward just means I do it again. I think I'm just going to hole up and become an alcoholic, I don't think I have it in me to try anything else.
>>
>>24537297
good for you OP, nice.
how old are you?
is she your first gf?
did you lost your virginity to her?
>>
>>24537297
fuck off normie

she is getting railed by chad and tyrone behind your back
>>
>>24537500
I'm 23

Shes my 2nd

Lost my virginity to the first
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.