[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry anon, let's just remain friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1448083007558.jpg (140 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1448083007558.jpg
140 KB, 500x663
Sorry anon, let's just remain friends.
>>
>>24537015
ok tell me when you need a helping hand
>>
>>24537015

Bullet status: Dodged

Find someone else to wipe your ass.
>>
>>24537015
costs an arm and a leg for a friend these days
>>
I gotta hand it to ya, I respect your courteous response.
>>
>>24537015
You are, hands down, the ugliest bitch I've ever seen

Fuck you cunt
>>
I can't think of a witty reply, I'm stumped.
>>
>>24537208

think her left arm is still intact.
>>
>tfw no Emi gf
>>
this thread will give me a lot of karma
>>
I was just gonna fuck you and leg it outta there anyway
>>
>>24537246
No need to get up in arms, anon.
>>
>>24537015
thats fine. im only friends with supporters of the army.

>army
>>
>>24537015
How do you even get such injuries? Some sort of infection? Twisting oneself into a pretzel on the rail track?
>>
>>24537208
>not wanting to wipe your qt crippie gf's ass
What are you a homo?
>>
>>24537392
You should be ashamed, anon
>>
>>24537395
fatal car crash is likely

also wtf are you guys talking about she still has one hand she can clearly wipe her own fucking ass.
>>
>>24537445
Just because she can, that doesn't mean she should have to do it by herself.
>>
I would date her.
>>
>>24537015
You probably don't realize this OP, but your post could also mean that the qt in question feels too damaged to be loved.

>tfw push everyone away because my deepest self is as strange and alien as a triplegic's body
>>
>>24537395

she attempted suicide by jumping in front of a train.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 135x155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 135x155
Anyone else see the face on her stump?
>>
>>24537522
It looks quite smug.
>>
>>24537490
>triplegic's

I don't think that's what -plegic means.

Unless it's a pun on 'leg'.
>>
>>24537445
If it was fatal then she would be dead.
>>
>>24537015
what a shame. i could have given you a leg up.
>>
>>24537015
If we were in a relationship it could cost an arm and a leg anyway
>>
sup robots not a regular but I think i just had a pretty robot observation

this happens to your daughter. it's obviously horrific and heartbreaking and all that, but you know she's still qt and knowing men she'll easily find someone to marry her and take care of her forever etc. even despite whatever mental/emotional weaknesses, issues, etc. she'll no doubt have

now imagine this happens to your son. you know he's absolutely fucked. The best you can do is try get him into wheelchair sports or show him some def leppard videos all in some vague hope that he won't kill himself or just say fuckit and go drugmode
>>
>>24537522
Costanza-face.jpg
>>
>>24537575
I looked the word up so I could be sure I knew what to call people who are presumably missing three limbs.
>>
>>24537015

that unironically turns me on

>tfw no amputee gf to look after
>>
>>24537208
why would you need to wipe her ass?
girls don't poop
>>
>>24538376
le epic meme bro
>>
>>24538376
Jesus Christ how far did you have to reach back into the shed to dredge up that relic of a sentiment?
>>
>>24537445

>fatal car crash
>selfie

you. dumb. fucking. robot.
>>
Friends? At least you aren't going trying to run away from me.
>>
>>24537180
You think you're so fucking funny don't you.
>>
>>24537015
nah you'll come back when you realize chad doesn't want to to fuck Nubby McLandmine
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.