[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question for any women on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
hey fembots and any other women reading this i have two questions for you

1. do you have stuffed animals on your bed?
2. if yes, have you ever rubbed your vagina (either directly or through clothes) on your stuffed animals for sexual pleasure?

it seems like every girl who still has stuffed animals on her bed rubs her vagina on them, i think it's cool Tbh but i wanted to know how many of you actually do it
>>
Women who are into childrens shit give off such a depressing vibe. I'm a NEET hikki college dropout but being around them is infinitely sadder than being around me.
>>
>>24536998
Yes
No, I truly believe they will kill me if I treat them unkindly. I cannot get rid of them or I'll be murdered . every night I kiss them and place then properly on my bed and fall asleep anxiously
>>
>>24537026
why would you keep them if they terrify you
>>
My gf loves disney and is a bit of a womanchild. He is almost done with her bachelor's in psychology and has never had a job. She gets upset when I don't have sex with her 3 times a day or more on every day I see her which is around 5 days a week.
>>
>>24536998
yes and no. I just have one that i've had since I was a kid. I have really bad insomnia and I've slept with him ever since I was a kid, so holding him helps.
>>
>>24537910
>She gets upset when I don't have sex with her 3 times a day or more on every day I see her which is around 5 days a week.

I know some virgins here will say this is bait, but it is true.

It seems like the more of a loser a girl is, the more she demands sex. And yes, it does actually get tiresome.
>>
>>24537064
Are you a fucking idiot? Obviously they'll come back and get revenge. The only correct answer is to "lovingly" pass it on to someone else
>>
>>24536998
>1. do you have stuffed animals on your bed?
No

>it seems like every girl who still has stuffed animals on her bed rubs her vagina on them
What

Learn to keep fantasy separated from reality
>>
no but I have masturbated with an electric toothbrush
>>
>I used to wear an assload of bracelets to hide my SI scars
>Manager at work tries to get me to remove it
>vehemently refuse
>threatens to fire me
>call her bluff
>that bracelet stays on, or you'll have bigger issues then the bracelet
>she processes why I won't take it off
>gets all sad
>I'm a dude
>>
>>24537910
My first thought was that she sounds sweet but honestly it probably got old before long.

>has never had a job
>bachelor's in psychology
Doesn't look like that's going to change any time soon, then.
>>
>>24536998
Yes, three. I have never rubbed my vagina on them. I masturbate normally.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 322x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 322x457
>>24538014
>not wearing an arm bandage and claiming muscle pain
>>
>>24536998

She's cute, but that's not not a sufficient amount of soft toys to make a boasting picture about.
>>
>>24537014
This is funny have a (you), pal
>>
>>24538896
is there any toy that arent designated?
fill us in about your random toys
>>
>1.
no, but i have one i keep stored somewhere (wherever space arrangements allow) as it was important to me as a child.

>2.
that's gross.
>>
>>24538005
who hasn't
>>
I've got a few yes. I've never done anything sexual with them though, but I've pretended the biggest one was a guy and fallen asleep in its arms.
>>
>>24538014
Only attention whores cut their arms where everyone will see it.

You got what you wanted, fag.
>>
>>24539026
>you still arent her boytoy
>she wont give you an emergency call for sex

im ready 99% of the time, promise
>>
>>24539377
"i know, you do posses those skills though, its an abstract feel to speak to you in 2 different threads

nice dubs
>>
File: 1448343945464.jpg (97 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
1448343945464.jpg
97 KB, 520x600
>>24536998
>1. do you have stuffed animals on your bed?
Yes, a couple
>2. if yes, have you ever rubbed your vagina (either directly or through clothes) on your stuffed animals for sexual pleasure?
I would never do such a disgusting lewd act to my innocent stuffed animal
>>
As a child I had a stuffed animal on my bed, but now that I am older he sits on a display shelf next to a photograph of my parents on their wedding day.

I would never have used a stuffed animal for that. It's repulsive to me.
>>
>>24539538
>tfw not having my own Dane to love every day

im no stalker!
>>
>>24537014
Better than collecting anime figurines
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.