[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i dont know m y right from my left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1390334292426.jpg (71 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1390334292426.jpg
71 KB, 600x597
>mfw i dont know m y right from my left
>>
pls reespond
>>
left is this way <
right is this way buddy >
>>
>>24536943
Left vs right is an opinion thing anon. It's all about perception.
There is no right or wrong answer to what is right and what is left.
Don't believe all the bullshit they taught you in school.
Stay strong /b/ro
>>
Hold your hands up (palm away) to form an L with your thumb and index finger.

If the L is the right way and not backwards, that's your left.
>>
>>24537625
that's how i learned it too
i dont remember how old i was but i remember i was sitting in the tub and my mom came in just to show me that cause i was having a hard time remembering my left from my right before. i was so proud that i understood it
>>
I get this sometimes

being a neet you literally forget the most basic things
>>
>>24536943
they're social constructs anyway

just isolate yourself completely from society and it won't be an issue
>>
Left is this ====>
way. I know because i orient myself true north every time i get on the internet for a better signal.
>>
OP do not listen to the patriarchy

It is time for a new way of thinking
We must leave the power systems of the old heirarchy behind
>>
>>24536943
I STILL have this fucking problem. I have to do a double take and remind myself which one is left and right EVERY FUCKING TIME.
>>
File: body.png (212 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
body.png
212 KB, 800x720
>>24537340
>Left vs right is an opinion thing anon.
>>24537682
>they're social constructs

This, actually. Most other terms have descriptive names, but not left and right. Perhaps we should use 'splenic' for left and 'hepatic' for right, or something.
>>
I remember which is which based on which hand I use on the mouse lol
>>
File: 456546.jpg (22 KB, 252x346) Image search: [Google]
456546.jpg
22 KB, 252x346
kek, reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em4-DyiAB2A

Dont join the military op
>>
>>24537820
Or just call 'left' 'wrong', so to imply that righthandedness is the right handedness and fuck the lefties.
>>
File: 1443734700136.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1443734700136.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>mfw learned my left and rights at an early age thanks to the L and R triggers on the dualshock 1s
>>
Its simple anon, remember this line. " I write with my right hand" Thats how you will know, your dominant hand is right
>>
>>24537987
So unoptimized.

Briefer would be 'right writes'.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.