[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no job for years, no highschool diploma, telling parents im going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: What have I become.jpg (44 KB, 710x510) Image search: [Google]
What have I become.jpg
44 KB, 710x510
no job for years, no highschool diploma, telling parents im going to ged classes but im not. the neet life is scary and lonely how do I make it better ( no suicide pls )
>>
Hard work, self belief and planning.
>>
>>24536715

idk man, NEEThood is pretty shit without loads of cash. I'd suggest maybe studying something and applying for jobs but i do that already and dont get anywhere.
>>
I cannot hold a job for shit. I always quit without warning and now I can't get a fucking job because they contact my previous employers. the fact thatI don't even have an 11th grade education usually makes these people puke in their mouths and tell me to fuck right off
>>
>>24536715
Tell military recruiter you want to join. They will help you cheat on GED.
>>
>>24536945
I had back surgery can't join military
>>
>>24536715
Id start by taking actual GED classes desu senpai
>>
Go to your fucking GED classes. Get that shit, then start applying for jobs.
>>
>>24536945
>Tell military recruiter you want to join. They will help you cheat on GED.
is that true?
what do they do?

not that i want to join, im just extremely curious on how they will help you cheat
>>
>>24537155
Different guy but my friend joined the army in high school and he was a complete retard. They set him up in some bs credot recovery classes which he easily passed.
They basically want to do everything possible to get you in.
>>
>>24537072
>implying you can get a job with just a ged
>>
>>24536715
Learn how to draw hentai
>>
>>24538536

It's not, but it's a lot easier to get a job with a GED than it is without a GED.
>>
>>24536715
I was in your shoes anon. In my state we take the HISET for high school equivalency but I doubt the GED is very different. My test was very very easy and I got a near perfect score with only 30 minutes of studying the night before. So just sign up and take the test I'm sure you will pass the test is designed to be passed by literal dindus.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.