[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>black girl at work keeps flipping between being really nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: HqaiGeBjOk6op90uctya1kCho1_500.jpg (26 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
HqaiGeBjOk6op90uctya1kCho1_500.jpg
26 KB, 500x650
>black girl at work keeps flipping between being really nice and staring at me, and avoiding eye contact and being extremely passive aggressive and antagonizing and tsk-tsking constantly
>>
>>24536377
the latter is her attempt at flirting
go for it and just be yourself
>>
Is that her picture?
Whether it is or isn't can we please see more?
>>
File: Forklift.jpg (77 KB, 1150x653) Image search: [Google]
Forklift.jpg
77 KB, 1150x653
>>24536377
I'm in the same boat ese.
>qt black girl at work always talks to me, texts me non-stop
>finally man up and ask her to hang
>she comes over one night and we end up staying up and talking till 5 am, then cuddling and kissing and sleeping till she left at 8 am
>never texts me again, ignores me at work
>literally not a word since, little eye contact/acknowledgment of my existence in general
What the fuck did I do wrong?
>>
>>24536719
You were supposed to fuck her, stupid.
>>
>>24537083
this.

women are whores.
>>
JBYS
>>
>>24537117
>implying he didn't want to too

You're so dense. I expect that from a women hater though.
>>
>>24537283

It's not that he didn't want to he didn't know how to
>>
>>24537083
And now she thinks you find her disgusting. It's fucked up how intimacy is seen as a failure these days.
>>
>>24536719
She got cold feet man. Don't dwell on it. It happens.
>>
>>24536719
She probably lost interest for whatever reason. This same exact thing has happened to me with my co workers twice. Just let it go, these types of women don't need to be taken seriously
>>
>>24536719
You didn't push for sex, did you? You should have tried. Don't worry, I took me a couple of times before I realized what I was doing wrong. You're the guy and guys are supposed to be the ones to escalate and push for more. Since you didn't she might think you're not really into her, or something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.