[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here have thin walls/a small house? Every time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Does anyone else here have thin walls/a small house?

Every time I try to sleep my dasd runs around the house being loud. If I go to bed early he keeps me up if I sleep in he wakes me up. The walls are so thin o can hear someone breathing downstairs and he just walks up and down the stairs all day and nht going to the kitchen to !make food then back to his room every ten minutes every single day. Its like the only time he does it is when on trng to sleep. I had a headache and tried sleeping and the second I pass out I hear doors slamming and !y parents laughing and yelli in their room and its been an hour and my dad is still running around the house erratically doing shit loud as fuck. He slams cubbards and doors so loud it shakes my whole room and they always drop heavy shit. Its like he's retarded or something its 1am or 8 am and he runs around whistling and singing and stomping around in boots and slamming shit and doi every loud thing in. The house he can. It's like he wants to be loud I hear pans slamming and the stove burner going off holy fuck. The walls are so god damn thin I can hear him flick a light switch downstqirs and its loud. It literally sounds like downtown Manhattan when he makes food I'm not shitting you
>>
Maybe you should move out. Your dad slams shit and stomps around because he wants you gone so he can make food and fuck his wife again in peace. He doesn't care about your feelings because you are worthless, when you get your own place and have a job you will slam doors and bang pans too because it's your house and nobody can tell you otherwise. He runs around doing shit 'erratically' because people who work and have kids don't have a lot of time to fuck around all day.

You're bitching about your parents laughing and having fun together or your dad whistling or singing? Fuck man if my wife pooped out a turd like you I'd be furious. How dare they interupt your shitpost time
>>
File: 1419287953163.gif (48 KB, 528x714) Image search: [Google]
1419287953163.gif
48 KB, 528x714
>Rent town home
>Annoying niggers on one side that constantly play loud music
>Annoying white family on the other side who constantly scream at each other
>>
File: 1431231592179.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1431231592179.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>24536723
>live adjacent to a family with humongous relationship issues for years
>they scream/fight loud enough to hear the entire conversation, and do so at awful hours like 3 AM
>one day the police show up and arrest the guy
>the woman and whatever kids they had move out a few weeks later
>mfw what was possibly the most destructive and traumatizing moment of their lives was a moment of indescribable relief for me now that I don't have to worry about getting woken up from their bullshit
>>
>live in a house/apartment is my room
>have roommates
>have thin as fuck walls
>have to listen to his roastie girlfriend who doesn't pay rent here fake her orgasms every night
>high as fuck one night
>yell YOU'RE TOTALLY FAKING IT
>awkward silence for 3 sec
>back to fake moaning

I WISH I HAD A ROBOT ROOMMATE
>>
File: 1394301326031.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1394301326031.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>24537292

The world works in mysterious ways
>>
>>24537399
if this happened you are cool
if not i still laughed
>>
>>24536343
at least you have a dad faggot
>>
Plot twist: OP doesn't have a father.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.