[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WelIl is it true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
WelIl is it true?
>>
Niggers are most likely to rape women
>>
this is irony right?
>>
>Dumb niggers want to continue being dumb niggers
>>
Yes, they're both sound advice.

You're retarded if you disrespect someone who could literally fuck your life in an instant with little or no repercussion.

It's also equally retarded to believe that every human being is going to magically have self control just because you start a social justice movement telling men to not rape women. Heterosexual men are naturally attracted to the female form, if you wear clothing that accentuates the features men love most, naturally, men are going to be more enticed and logically you will receive more attention from MEN. Some men are good at self-control, some aren't. So, dress to minimize the attention you draw to yourself if you don't want attention from too many of the wrong people.

I'm beginning to hate liberal ideology entirely. They're all starting to sound like a bunch of retarded crybabies who are never accountable for their own actions.
>>
no because police don't rape you, they'll only shoot you if you act out or if you're negro
>>
>take PCP
>swing a knife around
>get shot by a RACIST
>>
>>24536262
>>24536277
>instantly post an edgy comment with nigger in it
You realize it doesn't affect anyone here like it does normies? in fact it's getting very old.
>>
>>24536335
Hello Tumblr enjoy your stay but please head home soon ;)
>>
>>24536335
the word "edgy" doesn't refute what I stated.
>>
>BLM is literally defending a junkie even though the cop was wrong he'd probably die by another black person
>>
Telling women to dress appropriately to avoid rape is like telling buildings to place security in order to protect the building from thieves and vandals

Buildings don't listen
>>
>>24536286
this

most women won't be literally raped. but revealing clothing is going to draw stares, gropes, and pinches. i have no pity for women who not only don't try to mitigate that, but actively provoke it and then cry about it. there's such a thing as "making life harder on yourself."

same thing with black people and the police/authority in general. i'm black and i substitute teach sometimes. i'm sad that black people are dying at the hands of overzealous police. but i'm sadder that the social media narrative focuses on the police. i'm old enough to read between the lines. but there are teenagers coming up who literally don't understand the concept of "making life harder on yourself" when it comes to the police. like the police are supposed to just roll with whatever dumbass antics transpire. life isn't a classroom or playground.
>>
>>24536193
70% of people who fire at police are black males
>>
>>24536193
>Niggers shocked that police fire upon them when niggers deliberately provoke them
>>
File: waspface.jpg (12 KB, 293x289) Image search: [Google]
waspface.jpg
12 KB, 293x289
>mfw blacks and women expect the world to act according to how they want it
>mfw they both sperg whenever things don't go how they planned

I don't see how chimping out in a fit of butthurt over being pulled over is any less irresponsible than wearing attractive clothes in a bad neighborhood
>>
Most other races generally respect police force more. Seems to work out. If Asians started acting hostile against police there would be greater rate of police brutality against Asians and it would be illogical to assume it's because they are Asian that they were assaulted by the police.
>>
>>24536335
It's not supposed to be edgy here. It's simply the truth.

Niggers are the most likely to rape women.
>>
>>24536314
I asked my dad if he thought race had any part in it at all

He said "If he was white he wouldn't have gotten shot that many times" When I told him there was no way to tell that he said "I just know"

He's really fucking annoying to talk with when he disagrees with you
>>
>>24536457
a majority of rape come from a friend or loved one. The way you dress has nothing to do with getting raped
>>
>>24536286
>>24536193
>>24536314

>Weeza good white folks!
>Y can yall be good peoples lyke us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl92Iv076xk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvB8IlOf6Z4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-oQQGThfuY
>>
Well in the later case a rapist is out there looking to rape. Revealing clothes may encourage him to rape, but he'd end up raping a modestly dressed woman if he couldn't find one who was turning him on. Whereas the overwhelming majority of cops aren't going out looking for blacks to kill. However if they encounter a black guy (or really any sort of guy) who acts aggressive towards them, they may decide they are in danger and use force. It won't necessarily be justified, but at the same time I've yet to hear of a cop who has shot a black guy who was fully co-operating with police.
>>
>>24536193
Sort of. Be respectful and not a roastie and everything will be fine.
Of course blacks will be disrespectful and roasties will be roasties, so saying it does nothing beneficial to be honest.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.