[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, who /aloneonThanksgiving/ here? Anyone in the Bay Area want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12
File: 11922967[1].jpg (150 KB, 800x643) Image search: [Google]
11922967[1].jpg
150 KB, 800x643
so, who /aloneonThanksgiving/ here?

Anyone in the Bay Area want to come over, play vidya, and not be alone?
>>
>>24536163
Where are you in the Bay Area? Lafayette master race reporting in
>>
File: tf.jpg (202 KB, 845x623) Image search: [Google]
tf.jpg
202 KB, 845x623
you're too far away, robot.
>>
sf bay area? I have family plans for thanksgiving, but may be able to come around the day after with a little booze, weed and maybe some leftovers. depends on when I get my paycheck
>>
>>24536163
>dat label

That's just poor taste smdh
>>
File: 1337221526988.jpg (26 KB, 358x449) Image search: [Google]
1337221526988.jpg
26 KB, 358x449
I have frozen pizzas, a couple bottles of scotch, some cheap beer, and video games to keep me company. Who needs family or love, right?
>>
any of you guys in vermont?
>>
>>24536196
>Bay Area
>Lafayette

San Jose reporting in to say "Literally where"
>>
>>24536196
>>24536251
I'm in Dublin. I'm thinking of moving to San Jose for work though.
>>
>tfw live in remote Canadian town
>tfw have not spoken to anyone in months

Who else /hermit/?
>>
Happy Thanksgiving, robots.
Who /thankfulforInternettbh/ here?
>>
Who /Charleston/ here?

I don't want to hang out with you or anything, just curious.
>>
What happened to you family anons?
>>
I feel broken and ashamed for parents desu
>>
>>24536258

>Lafayette master race
>I don't live there
>planning to move somewhere that isn't there

I like San Jose. I like that its basically an hour from SF, Santa Cruz and Monterey. South San Jose is the best neighborhood to move into. People say Willow Glen is really nice, but its basically a rich little neighborhood surrounding on all sides by meth labs, so you see crack heads hanging out in front of multimillion dollar houses.
>>
>>24536251
>tfw just north of SJWville East (aka Berkeley)
I rarely leave the house except for work, food, or booze/weed though, and never go to any sort of school campus, so it's never an issue. I sort of want to go to the UC Berkeley quad sometime and do a few social experiments though, just to see how SJW normies react when a non Chad white man does certain things in their presence
>>
>>24536281
Yo.
>live in a nice house in a nice, small town
>been here five years
>met one of my neighbours, while I was walking home from the corner store at 3 am, drunk
>barely talk to anyone
>>
>>24536357
What do you mean? I attended Berkeley and half were asians
>>
>>24536346
South San Jose is too far from my work to warrant moving there, I'm looking for stuff near Campbell or maybe downtown
>>
>itt how to get locked in a rape basement
>>
>>24536251
Walnut creek area
>>
>>24536357
>samson isnt NEET
What do you do?
>>
>>24536378
oh nvm I read that incorrectly
>>
>>24536378
I thought all colleges were SJW now though, especially in CA
>>
>>24536383

Parts of Campbell are nice. Try not to go north of Hamilton Ave, everything south of that is nice. Downtown SJ is terrible. I lived there for 3 years and would never move back. Crack heads and traffic. There was always dumb shit happening on Santa Clara St, shutting down the entire street making me late for shit. Like, if you move downtown, don't leave your house on cinco de mayo. you'll be safe, but all the fucking streets are preemptively shut down.

Also, south San Jose is at least an hour closer than Dublin.
>>
>>24536391
I have a part time job. what it is, I won't say. I've been fairly careful about making sure I leave no public records of my work, because some people on here would like nothing more than to ruin the few good things in the life of someone who doesn't bow to their legion faggotry
>>
>>24536414
Oh yeah Berkeley is SJW as fuck. I misread the latter part of your sentence where you were referring yourself as a non Chad white man. Thought you meant non white Chad.
>>
>>24536467
Not for me really, since my company's operating hours are 10 am to 7 pm.

But thanks for the advice, I'm currently looking for places if you happen to know someone who needs a roommate.
>>
Berkeley is terrible. I don't understand why people like it. The only redeeming things about it are the university and the Greek Theater.
>>
>>24536476
no, SJWs love non white Chads more than they love hating white men, which is a lot
>>
>>24536495
the restaurants are nice
and the smokeshops. I recommend the Nepalese one on University, they have good music playing and usually pretty good glass. avoid Telegraph for glass and most other things, you'll spend more for less and have to deal with both smelly bums and snooty SJWs. it's almost like NYC, except smaller and without any of the things that make it a cool place to be
>>
>>24536495
I love Berkeley in the same way I love a big, sloppy, shedding dog - fine when it's just for a short while, but full time would be awful.
>>
I'll be around my mom but that's it. I'd rather spend the day alone. Every holiday is a regular day for me so tomorrow holds no importance.
>>
>>24536564
this is also a good analogy. and again, it's the same way I feel about NYC
I miss living in the far North Bay and only coming down to this degenerate hellhole once every month or two. sure, I was living with SJWs mostly, but at least they were fairly reasonable ones, and not the kind who instantly view me as evil because I'm white, male, and not offering them all my money as I prostrate myself to them
>>
op from san jose im from san jose too do you think we can cuddle with your girlfriend/mom/wife after thanksgiving?
>>
Well, if anyone wants to, I can host a small get-together in my apartment in Dublin. I'll make some food, other people can bring some (pls no cum brownies) and we can play D&D or watch a movie or something.

Alone together.
>>
Me. I have frozen pizza and pumpkin pie.
I'm near Wisconsin Dells and I wouldn't mind company on thanksgiving. Someone please visit me. We can play vidya, watch Netflix and cuddle. ;_;
>>
File: 1394911556704.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1394911556704.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1080
Wagekeking a 12 hr shift tomorrow because I can't afford to go home for Thanksgiving to visit my parents. Been working all week, work til next weekend and without a single day off. 850. S/o to my Florida's, but most people down here are from soflo, so basically they're a buncha chad/Stacy edm kiddies.

*raises glass* happy Thanksgiving.
>>
>>24536196
what high school did you go to

>mine was bentley because im a rich white faggot
>>
I'm in Denver, I'd love to hang out with some robots but I have to get my sleep because 6am to 10pm work on Black Friday
>>
>>24538073
albany high, till I dropped out and was sent to a wilderness program
holden high, till I was expelled for selling weed on a school trip
then finally tilden prep, till I got a GED and dropped out of there too
>>
>>24536357
you from Albany? El Cerrito?
>>
>>24538210
Albany
but like I said, I don't often leave the house, so if you went there you probably wouldn't see me around
>>
>>24538232
Albany is a slice of paradise in its own way desu. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving anyway man
>>
>>24538151
damn, alright.

I would come over man but my parents are pulling me out of my room to meet my fucked up family. Happy Thanksgiving man, have a fun one.
>>
Glad to see some Cali friends. Oakland hills reporting in.

it's not all niggers robbing shit and killing each other
>>
>>24538254
yeah, Albany and EC are like little islands of sanity in a sea of SJWs, criminals, and minorities. the shift in atmosphere when one crosses Gilman or goes north of Del Norte is scary
>>
File: 1398189868049.png (176 KB, 3000x2772) Image search: [Google]
1398189868049.png
176 KB, 3000x2772
anyone from central fl? would be down to drive and hang out
>>
>>24538300
I used to live near Lake Merritt, but that was years ago and my dad/stepmum have sold their house there since. they got it for about $500K, and managed to sell it for well over $1mil (though they had a huge mortgage and spent lots of money on renovations, so they didn't make much profit)
>>
>>24538366
yea real estate here is pretty good
>>
File: Fkyzvey.jpg (67 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
Fkyzvey.jpg
67 KB, 600x610
>be INTJ
>tfw been alone inside my head since birth
>>
>>24538459
the housing situation is good here if you bought a house several years ago and are selling it now. if you're buying now, or even renting, you need to be some Stinkingrich Valley millionaire to get anything decent
>>
File: 1439191879570.png (470 KB, 803x945) Image search: [Google]
1439191879570.png
470 KB, 803x945
I enjoyed reading this thread.
Happy Thanksgiving.
>>
File: 1442904055492.jpg (35 KB, 374x421) Image search: [Google]
1442904055492.jpg
35 KB, 374x421
>>24538512
u r me wanna chat
>>
File: 1446512563201.gif (150 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
1446512563201.gif
150 KB, 245x320
>>24538512
defining yourself in terms of a pseudoscientific categorizing system indicates that despite your supposed 'internal isolation', you've never actually achieved any sort of individual authenticity

work on that
>>
I met my qt bf in San Jose. So because of that I just have this view that guys from NorCal are the cutest.
>>
>>24536414
>mfw a student at my college openly said she was afraid of specifically "cisgendered heterosexual males".
>mfw fellow students snapped fingers for her in support.
>mfw my dorm considers itself a safe place for Social Justice.

Santa Cruz wtf?
>>
>>24536163
I'd be too ashamed to bring that to the cashier
>>
I'll be working tomorrow night.

Walmart has their black friday on thursday for some reason. My family all live in a different state anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>24539445
so she's afraid of her own father?
guess Western Civilization is over, gg no re
>>
>>24536244
im from burly nigger
>>
>>24539531
Im working 4pm-7am
yay druqs
>>
El Paso, TX here

My immediate family lives in Pennsylvania, so I'm surrounded by cousins, uncles, and aunts that I don't give a shit about. Gonna jog, smoke, then pig out by myself. Fuck these spics
>>
>tfw in Germany for thanksgiving
>tfw gonna go buy doner kebab and a bratkartoffel gyro from my favourite Greek spot and eat alone while shitposting the day away
>>
>>24539670
Sounds bretty tasty anon, but everything does when it's written in German. I just picture sausages, homemade bread and beer

You guys celebrate Thanksgiving? Is it on the same day and everything? Whats it like?
>>
>>24539670
100% jealous. Grew up in Germany. Miss the food so much, American food is shit.
>>
>>24539713
Bis spater fruendo
get the fuck out than
>>
>>24539445
Santa Cruz is cult-ish. It's full of naive and dirty hipsters.
>>
>>24539694
No no there's no Thanksgiving here, but I'm originally from America so I usually have a dinner by myself
>>
File: 1447985100319.png (256 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
1447985100319.png
256 KB, 500x533
>>24539920
that made me a bit sad. dunno why
>>
File: 1446448750245.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446448750245.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
fuck dude, i wouldn't mind hanging out, hayward here

>tfw birthday on same day as thanksgiving

pretty weird feel desu
>>
this image is going to become a meme, and it will grow and spill over into the mainstream.

what a frightening microcosm of JudeoConsumerism.
>>
I wish

There's going to be 20+ people at my house tonight and we don't even do thanksgiving, but they all do and our house is the biggest so we got pushed into it.
>>
>>24540375
Fuuuuck dude, I'm still thinking about having robots over at my apartment for Thanksgiving, if they don't have a place to go. I live right next to the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station, so anyone who wants to come can just take BART over here.
>>
>>24536163
>>24536204
im not american so we dont do thanksgiving but on christmas or other holidays i usually cook a feast for myself

you should do that, just buy the real deal and make the real deal, and then get drunk and cook it up and eat it for the rest of the day or the day after
>>
Stuck on a military base, no real plans except maybe play skyrim on steam, smoke cigs and maybe get a free meal at the USO...I fucking hate this place
>>
>drank all of my cheap beer last night
>all liquor stores are closed today
>only have stir fry shit in the freezer
>brother is with his gf so all alone

Happy Thanksgiving you faggots.
>>
>>24539659
>jog then smoke
Whats the point?
>>
>>24536163
Anyone in Northeast Colorado?

I've got some plans but need a place to smoke weed away from the senpai.
>>
Going to my moms families house where I only see them twice a year so not a lot in common. Rather go to my dads side thats more traditional / personal but mom wont let me see them due to a past event when I was 5, now I'm 20.
Long distance gf is going to Houston.
I'm practically following her to a school even though I half way dont want to because I'm tired of being in a ldr. All I do right now is wage slave since taking a break from uni.
I'm so mixed up im trying to hold out until I can get therapy at the uni next semester. Life is hard fellow failed normies
>>
Santa Clara bros, what's up my Bay brethren
>>
>>24544984
>long distance gf

Fuck off.
>>
Santa Rosa master race
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.