[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, what would you chose. A qt loyal gf who never cheats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: 235357547.jpg (45 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
235357547.jpg
45 KB, 500x289
Be honest, what would you chose.
A qt loyal gf who never cheats and loves you but you'd have to wageslave forever in a warehouse paid 10$/h 40h.week
OR
never have to wageslave and be a NEET with a rent-free parent's basement and an extra 700$ autismbux the rest of your life but no gf that loves, ever.

What do you chose?
>>
>>24535934
>A qt loyal gf who never cheats and loves you
I've given up on relationships because the risk is too high. If such a thing was possible I'd accept low-pay wageslavery as a sacrifice.
>>
Suicide is the only option.
>>
>>24535934

Red one please.

The truth is better than happiness.
>>
>>24535934
Red it is
>>
>>24535934
>living comfy and never worrying about the possibility of getting caught up with a semen demon ever again
what's the catch?
>>
>>24535987
>risk is too high
>relationships
this generation should really be exterminated and forgotten as quickly as possible before they ruin everything.
>>
>>24536045
there is no catch.
>>
File: ozonating-water2.jpg (27 KB, 157x313) Image search: [Google]
ozonating-water2.jpg
27 KB, 157x313
>>24536031
>>24536018

ok i shoidn't have used this picture... red? what is red? both options can be happiness it's a matter of perspective.
which one you do chose?
>>
>>24535934
>be a good person to society and get a gf who won't cheat
>be a degenerate that leeches off people
Obviously the qt. I already have a 40h a week job and I don't mind. But am I allowed to get a better job later on?
>>
File: Brown pill.png (82 KB, 397x769) Image search: [Google]
Brown pill.png
82 KB, 397x769
So much limited.
I'll be taking the brown pill and discover universal knowledge instead.
>>
>>24536436
please leave social shaming out of this, this is purely a choice based on what YOU want, not what society brainwashed you to chose!
Yes be selfish, and tell me your choice!
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 960x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 960x796
>>24536502
>be selfish
Sorry, I'd prefer not to. It's not society, it's the fact that I have a brain.
>>
>>24536641
then GTFO fuckin normie scum, you dont belong here.
>>
>>24536429

>he hasn't seen The Matrix

red pills show you hard reality, blue pills comforting bullshit.
>>
File: awkward silence Mad Men.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
awkward silence Mad Men.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>24536502

Option 2 (NEETdom) does not mean you can't do productive shit with your ample free time, or that you are selfish.

Being employed does not mean by default that you're a "good person to society". The fact that you apparently think it does is indicative that yeah, you are fuckin brainwashed, kid.

For the record, I'm employed. I just don't pretend I'm morally superior for it.

dumb cunt.
>>
Never to wageslave sounds better
>>
>>24537075

this was meant for >>24536436

sorry
>>
>>24536969
are you autist?
both my options ARE reality because i said so, it's my fuckin magic world!
now chose!
>>
>>24536070
What previous generations would have you imprisoned without proof because of the word of a woman, or have half your possessions taken away if she gets bored of you?
>>
File: NO CONTEST.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
NO CONTEST.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>24535934
Second option, absolutely.
Never said I could never have one-night stands.
>implying I could ever have one-night stands
>>
If you don't choose red, you're literally fucking retarded.
>>
>>24537404
or spend a little bit of that $700 on a hooker or two.
>>
>>24535934
Loyal gf is so unheard of that I would take it in a heartbeat.

40 hours is literally nothing. Plus is a warehouse job which is perfect for a robot.
>>
>>24535934
>no gf that loves, ever
Does that mean I can get a gf that doesn't love me? It's ok I just want to use some girls' holes.
>>
Death is better than those two shitty options.
>>
>>24537470
no, no gf at all. Not even hookers.
>>
>>24537553
Can I save up and buy a sexbot?
>>
>>24537587
you'll die before those come out.
>>
>>24537606
It would be p easy to make a non AI version w/ a real doll, servos and a raspberry pi. It may not be able to do complex stuff like right itself but you could make it more responsive and realistic.

I can wait 10 years
>>
>>24537469
No, app-based food courier jobs are perfect for robots.

>you never have to work with anyone
>you can work your own hours
>all you have to do is send people food (people who you'll probably never speak to again) and exchange no more than a sentence to the customers
>make serious money if you're willing to work a shit-ton of hours (I'm talking more or less $200 a day)
>your boss is an app for fuck's sake
>>
>>24537660
/diy/ pls, you'll never get the texture right
>>
>>24537683
what's that? never heard of it.
like a restaurant delivery driver?
>>
File: pills-04.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pills-04.jpg
102 KB, 1024x768
I choose the pink pill.

I choose anime.
>>
>>24535934
Neither. I'd fucking kill myself after a month of being a NEETkuck. And I'd kill myself in the same time span if I had to work 40 hour weeks, and earn less than I do now.

would choose qt though because my parents don't have a basement and a relationship with another person sounds nice
>>
>>24535934
Just have the QT gf get a job lmao.
>>
>>24537831
Close, except you don't work for any restaurants. You basically work for an app-based food courier (postmates, door dash, uber rush, etc.) and get notified via smartphone to pick up & deliver food to an assigned person, then you get paid commission for the delivery (plus tip) and get all of your money tax-free.

Plus the best part about it is those jobs are like 100% immediate hire. They just literally give you the job in a heartbeat.
>>
>>24538164
*app-based food courier service
>>
>>24536969
>Matrix
>not choosing the cypher path

You are all lying to yourself if you think that you wouldn't regret walking the redpill path of resistance.
>>
>>24535934

Blue pill

Have kids, watch your kids grow with your wife, watch them have kids, watch them grow, then die.

What more could I ask for?
>>
>>24538264
all of what you said sounds fucking lame though.
>>
i would choose the loyal qt
>>
>>24538273

What can I say, I'm a lame Normie that wants a Normie life :P
>>
>>24537893
>"get out normie, gtfo"
^literally faggotspeak^
>>
Basement with no gf. That was an easy choice.
>>
>but you'd have to wageslave forever in a warehouse paid 10$/h 40h.week
Does this guarantee the job you'll be forced to stick with forever? If so, I'll take this option and get a girlfriend as a bonus
>>
>>24535934
I'd choose the second, but really not sure about the basement thing. I guess it's really an American thing, so I at least hope they're comfy.

Anyone who picks the first one is brainwashed. Women are nothing but a burden, a liability. They're like dogs really, but at least dogs are cute and cuddle, on top of that they respect you and love you.
Women are like men, but with cheat codes on. And since they're like men, they're selfish and egotistical and care about nobody else but themselves.
Their only purpose in life is for some Chad to pump them full of his cum.
>>
>>24536483
The only correct choice. Fuck the Sith.
>>
The latter, is that 700 every month?
>>
gf.

Easy one OP
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24535934
This : the tendiebux option, especially if my autism also worsens and I lose my self-consciousness.
>>
gf and wageslave

If you have good gf, you'll feel good about working for her sake.
>>
>>24535934
swallow both just because
>>
>>24537505
So what are YOU living for then?
>>
>>24535934
>1600 dollars
>~5 times above minimum wage
>dream come true

vs

>infinite freetime
>basement
>700 autismbux, ~2x above minimum wage

Time and place, right now I'd want a girl, I wouldn't even need to wageslave forever with that pay in my country. I'd have around 72 hours of free time as wageslave in comparison to 112 as NEET, so not a large margin.

Now if we were in an age where I could VR-bone my waifu, I would just go /NEET/. Not having to deal with a consumer generation woman would be a relief.

The sad thing is my choice is to wageslave for now and return to university soon, to ascend wageslavery and do or not get a GF during the entire process. I don't have the skills to make it though.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.