[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not exactly above all else, I have a higher goal. But it interests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1448085288483.jpg (129 KB, 869x943) Image search: [Google]
1448085288483.jpg
129 KB, 869x943
Not exactly above all else, I have a higher goal.
But it interests me to be different. To be ceremoniously unanimously different.

Not just another nigger, I want to surpass lil b.
I want to be higher than the based god.

To pass in some spectacular way that will shake the structure of alternative culture. Do perish and return as a shell of my former self as an entity not unlike an urban legend. A benevolent peculiar spirit of sardonicism and hospitality with abilities to marvel at.

Even if it costs me what's left of my sanity and consciousness.

I want to be a shepard. And I want to change your mind, even if it only takes one.

These are the feels I feel each day I wake up as I sink further into debt and and fresh NEET.

I haven't spoken in a little over two weeks and i'm losing not only the reason why I feel I should ever again, but what my voice should sound like at all.
>>
Me too. You're not that singular...
>>
>>24535526
But do you have a just cause? Some kind of maxim?
>>
I've lived and teetered on both sides, I'm willing to become a martyr for solidarity. It's the least I could do at such a low point in the scope of my living career.
>>
>>24535561
I want to be something so new and different that the Universe has never seen yet.
>>
>>24535623
one day famo.
>>
Hey all you guys trying to be avant garde super cool different unique iconoclasts thinking outside the box when it comes to revolutionizing your personality in a new progressive way

Maybe you really aren't that innovative or interesting but you want to think you are.

I guess you can keep going imagining yourself as some pensive brooding deep individual with original tastes and not a sheep painting themselves black to stand outside of the herd.

Wonder what it's like to just live life and exist as a human being instead of an ideal.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.