[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>im 29 and my dad still shaves my face for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: shark tank.jpg (30 KB, 533x399) Image search: [Google]
shark tank.jpg
30 KB, 533x399
>im 29 and my dad still shaves my face for me
>>
>22
>mom still wipes for me
>>
>>24535370
I have no disabilities though, my dad said my facial hair looks disgusting and that since i live at home he doesnt want to look at it
>>
>>24535385
Stinky pooie.
>>
>>24535306
>30 and only recently convinced my mom to let me do my laundry myself
>used to drive me to school until I turned 18
>used to have me come eat lunch at home during grade school

she wonders why I'm not a motivated go-getter and can't have friends.
>>
>24
>still have to tell mom where I'm going
>>
>>24535958
the real reason is to know who to suspect if you get killed or kidnapped in all honesty
be grateful your parents even give a shit enough to ask
>>
>>24535958
Is this true?

I tried to leave the house to go for a walk once when I was 19 and mom scrutinized me like a fucking detective. Literally ignored her and left.
>>
>>24536337
yes, it's true

most parents aren't that overbearing that they LITERALLY need to know where you're at, at all times just for the sake of being nosy.

if they do feel the need to be nosy, it's probably because you've been involved in shady activities or around shady people
>>
>>24535958
isnt that just common courtesy though? if you live with your parents its only fair to let them know when you are leaving and entering their house. as my dad used to say "this isnt a fucken hotel".
>>
>>24535958
It's being polite. Move out if you don't like it.
>>
>>24535306
>im 39 and my mom comes into public bathrooms with me to hold my penis straight at the urinal
>>
>>24536332
>>24536337
>>24536431
>>24536487
It's really not that big a deal, I just never have any excuses that don't sound like bullshit. I can't even say I'm going to the movies alone because they'll get on me for not hanging out with other people again.

Getting a gym membership might help
>>
>>24536633
No.
You should go visit my friend instead, you'll like him. His name is Jim M. Barr-Schipp.
>>
>>24536431
>>24536487
This. Nobody "makes" me tell them where I'm going but I tell anyone who asks as well as the most senior member of the household.

>>24535306
>>24535385
Sorry, anon, but you do have disabilities.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.