[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ help i autism'd out and need a good excuse for leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: img_485.jpg (80 KB, 720x707) Image search: [Google]
img_485.jpg
80 KB, 720x707
im in an IT course at community college and our class was doing a hardware lab and i didnt bring my toolkit and i was starting to feel like a retard pretending to be doing the work when i wasnt and i dint want people to notice i was unprepared

so i left for 20 minutes in the middle of the lab to buy shit from the vending machine and then came back in

i was cold from being outside when i got back in the room, so my voice was shivering a bit, it made me sound worried i guess because when the instructor asked where i was and i said "i have to go" and then he replied worriedly "something happen?" and i just stood there and go "yeah". and then he didnt question me further cause it looked real serious. i packed up my shit and left

so basically it looked like somebody just died or real serious like that, the people seemed worried and they might probably ask me what happened tomorrow morning... and i wont know what to say

what is a good excuse? something like as severe as a parent dying, but it cant be that exact excuse since some of instructors know my parents

what would make you randomly have to go in a hurry

please /r9k/
>>
>>24534856
Dude, you're acting like any of them would actually care. Get over yourself.
>>
>>24534856

Dude... it's community college. No one gives a shit about you or anything you do.

It's not like a university where there is a huge social scene.

Since you appear to be slightly autistic, let me explain things to you.

Occasionally in SOME classes people might socialize, but community college is not a social environment. Everyone is just into their own shit. Most people just go to class and leave to go hang out with their friends from their hometown. Everyone is probably going to forget about it by tomorrow. The professor probably assumed you had to take a shit or something.
>>
nobody cares. IF anybody asks, just say, "Ah, nothing, I just wanted to go home. School sucks, lel."
>>
>>24534856
If anyone asks, say your [family member] was in a car crash but turns out they were fine. It's still an emergency and worried, but you don't have to pretend to be sad like if you said someone died. It's my personal go to excuse for when these things happen to me
>>
you can just say family stuff, and that you'd rather not go into detail.
>>
File: 1394665644307.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1394665644307.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>24535283
>saying "lel" out loud
>>
>>24534856
>>24535446
this, just say its something personal
>>
Just point to an empty chair and say "That boy said he was going to rape my corpse." Then begin sobbing.
>>
Say your Grandmother died or something.
>>
>>24534856
just say "It's nbd"
>>
you owe them nothing.
Leave without a word.
>>
>>24535283
This. You'll be surprised, OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.