[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Nightmare Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: Fuck my life.gif (2 MB, 400x168) Image search: [Google]
Fuck my life.gif
2 MB, 400x168
Post your worst nightmares. Last night was the night I realized I really hate the idea of normalcy.

>In living room
>Fuck all on the tv
>Talking to mother when phone rings, she picks it up
>Tells me to hurry to the hospital, wife is having baby
>Wait what?
>Ride to hospital confused as fuck
>Get to hospital
>Sent to the room wife is in, deliver yatta yatta
>Whole time having sense of unease, all of the things I would be losing from this flashing before my mind, all of my free time gone
>Handed baby by wife, pull it up to eye level to see...
>Normal baby son
>Wake up sweating and screaming, but so tense that no noise is coming out.

I never got along well with women anyway, but fuck that shit even if I was a Chad I'd rather die before all of that normie shit ruins my own desires. Had a sense of disgust that lasted for the rest of the day.
>>
File: 1448485388756.png (18 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
1448485388756.png
18 KB, 424x426
i had a dream that i got raped by a bunch of black people and lost my shoe in their house and really wanted to leave but i needed the shoe to leave for some reason and everytime i bended over to search for the shoe they'd fuck me in the ass again while high fiving eachother and doing weird irish jigs and laughing at me

i could see myself aging everytime i got fucked and it felt like an actual eternity i was in there getting fucked and looking for that fucking shoe and i woke up without ever even finding the shoe which was the worst part of it all, and the black guys got tired of raping me after about 100 years and just got bored and started feeling pity for me helping me look until they went insane and started killing eachother and begging me to end their suffering

it seems every single dream i have im looking for something or trying to do something and i wake up before i complete whatever it is and then i forget about what it was and then i punch myself in the face repeatedly trying to remember and yell at the sky for raping me again and again and again
>>
File: Moonman Moonman.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
Moonman Moonman.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>24534931
Only ever have one kind of dream involving black people. Pic related Strangely I'm not actually racist
>>
File: 1432769180220.jpg (22 KB, 235x267) Image search: [Google]
1432769180220.jpg
22 KB, 235x267
>>24534795
That honestly sounds fucking terrible

>>24534931
>everytime i bended over to search for the shoe they'd fuck me in the ass
I'm sorry anon but im laffin

most of my nightmares have been about family dying or being severly hurt but two that stand out from the others:
>hallway in house has an attic door
>door is missing with just a hole
>from the hole decends an alien creature that hangs down from the blackness
>tentacles, claws, probes, eyes cover it
>suddenly hallway is also outside
>people screaming and running from alien
>it sees pregnant mother and picks her up
>scans her and finds 2 heartbeats
>it uses its claws to rip through her stomach and pull the baby out
>the mother lets out a scream which haunts me to this day
>the baby and mother are covered in blood
>the baby dies in the hands of the creature which angers it
>it begins to attack others
>end

and also
>be me
>traveling along road on scooter
>come to rest stop far from home and find immediate and extended family there
>ask them what they're doing
>getting rude remarks from uncle, being very standoffish and sarcastic
>ask father whats happening
>"We're going on a vacation, duh"
>was i invited?
>*scoffs* "Of course not"
>entire family give looks of disgust
>>
>>24535136
Worst part is I don't even have a wife. I've never had anything even remotely close. KHV here and I have no fucking clue why I would even have that kind of dream, all I know is that it fucked my shit up pretty bad.
>>
File: 1442797927223.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1442797927223.png
201 KB, 500x373
>>24535248
ooh this reminds me of a dream-turned-nightmare i had

>be me
>making out with qt3.14 in floor of large van
>feel sunrays beating down lightly on us and the fireworks are flying
>stop and realize we really don't know each other's names
>what's your name?
>"hehe, no you tell me yours first."
>heh, i'm Anon Ymous
>"hi Anon, i'm--------"
>awoken by mother for school
>couldnt go back to the dream

wanted to kill myself for a bit after that one
>>
>>24535422
Damn that blows. Luckily I never have sexual dreams so never had to deal with that kind of shit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.