[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to make a man respect you? Or is it impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: question.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
Is there any way to make a man respect you? Or is it impossible and you should just break up with him?
>>
>>24534740
>respect
What is your definition of "respect"
>>
>>24534751
Not doing mean things because there are consequences and punishment.

Every relationship I've been in, even with guys from 4chan and /r9k/, guys just walk all over me and do whatever they want because there are no consequences.

I've tried looking it up and people said that you have to get a man to respect you and stuff, but I don't know what that entails
>>
>>24534751
50% of his shit, the house, the kids, the dog, lifetime of free checks, and sex only when you want it.
>>
>>24534790
We don't have a house, kids, or a dog. He doesn't give me money and we only have sex when he wants it because I'm down any time.

I just want him to spend time with me sometimes and not always leave me alone to hang out with his friends because I don't have any friends and it gets really lonely
>>
>>24534751
he has to be sweet and caring and considerate but also choke me in bed
>>
>>24534836
Yeah this. It's really hard to find a dominant guy who is sweet and caring and considerate outside of sex, and basically just not a selfish asshole.
>>
>>24534858
that was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell. Women like you make me fucking sick. Go rot in a ditch you whore.
>>
>>24534740
You get off on being treated like the useless garbage that you are.
You're only posting this because you recently had an argument with your boyfriend and are mad.
>>
>>24534825
stop being down anytime then
>>
>>24534887
I do but only during sex. We are in a dom/sub relationship but it's hard to find a good dom that isn't a dick. We didn't have an argument I'm just lonely. I have autism and it's hard for me to make friends.

>>24534891
What does that mean?
>>
act like his mother
>>
>>24534919
>We are in a dom/sub relationship but it's hard to find a good dom that isn't a dick
that's what you get for chasing chads you fucking dumb bitch. You made your bed, now lie in it. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>24534740
You should already be respected when you enter a relationship
>>
File: 1448247177402.gif (1 MB, 386x281) Image search: [Google]
1448247177402.gif
1 MB, 386x281
>only be attracted to dominant, selfish men
>complain when they are dominant, selfish men

Female logic at its finest, lads. In this post is the answer to why you don't feel respected.
>>
>>24534935
>act like his mother
OP is asking how to be respected, not hated
>>
>>24534943
He isn't a Chad, I met him on 4chan

Chads don't date girls with autism, I couldn't pull a Chad even if I tried

>>24534960
But he was really nice at the start of our relationship and dominant in the bedroom. Then he just turned into a dick slowly over time.
>>
>>24534919
you started reeling it in too quick you could have had a 300 post thread if you were more patient
>>
>>24534740
>wants to be treated like trash
>b-but i deserve respect at the same time
yeah thats not how it works you retarded piece of human garbage
if you're going to be a disgusting cum dumpster then you'll get treated like one. Don't know why its so hard for you to use basic fucking logic
>>
File: 1447997661057.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
1447997661057.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>24534982

>honeymoon period ends
>ehrmegherd he's changed!

Roasties, will they ever learn?
>>
>>24535043
Why don't men just be themselves from the start of the relationship to the rest of it and not pretend to be someone else?

Why does any man think this will bring them a successful relationship?
>>
>>24534787
Get higher standards.
>>
>>24535139
I'm not that attractive and I have autism, I don't think I can afford to have higher standards
>>
File: annakendrickfan.jpg (62 KB, 689x568) Image search: [Google]
annakendrickfan.jpg
62 KB, 689x568
>>24535079

It's because women don't ever look for the traits that they want in a man for a long-term relationship. Alpha fux, beta bucks, roastie.

>mfw women cannot fucking understand the basics of human interaction
>>
Try to get into the dd/lg stuff, if you're into that.

You can just ask about it online, and aside from the shitty daddies cummies meme that's come from it, it sounds like it's what you're looking for.

I met my girlfriend kinda that way. Its only online right now, but we spend 12+ hours a day in a skype call, and she's a bit younger than me, no friends, antisocial, and i try to help her with social skills and whatnot.

Ofcourse the slutty sub on the side is nice too. But look into it, there are a lot of nice and generally caring doms in that clusterfuck
>>
>>24534825
>I just want him to spend time with me sometimes and not always leave me alone to hang out with his friends because I don't have any friends and it gets really lonely
>because I don't have any friends and it gets really lonely

It isn't his responsibility to make you happy. Especially if you aren't gonna at least put forth an effort. Go make some friends. Nothing is more unattractive than a man or a woman who relies solely on their partner for their own happiness.

How about a little thought experiment. If he wasn't in your life you'd still have no friends. Who's fault is it that you're unhappy then? Someone else's? That's your problem. Own up to your own loserdom and stop putting that shit on other people.
>>
>>24535168
How old and how many failed relationships?
>>
>>24534740
Stop whining you fuckin' roastie and be grateful you get attention
>>
>worst bait
>fuckers still falling for it
>kek
>>
>>24534740
females are known to be overly emotional

try not acting entitled all the time and try not behaving childishly when you can't have your way or expect him to bend for you in your ways or opinions

now, gettting that important part out of the way,

here's some possibilities for you

-he could be getting bored of you. go and do something different to try and spice things up, including sexually. try dressing up in something he'd like as a surprise
-he's an introvert and NEEDS his "man" time. he needs time to himself
-you argue too damn much, stop nagging him (this is a relationship breaker btw)

also sometimes men will get bored of a woman simply because they've had everything they wanted with them sexually, try being less easy. or more demanding, and go on the offensive yourself for a change.
>>
>>24536576
forgot to add: "-get a hobby"
>>
>>24534787
What do you define as 'walking over you'? just curious in the female perspective
>>
>>24536672
>he does not do everything I tell him to de when I tell him to do it

Being a drone following on your command is a woman's view of respect.

How about you respect him enough to let him choose for himself like an adult man what to do and not try to treat him like a child that can be scared to obey your command. If you don't like him as a person, no-one is forcing you to keep staying with him.
>>
>>24536752
i probably know women better than you bud, I was looking for her take on it
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.