[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate thanksgiving for the simple reason when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Anyone else hate thanksgiving for the simple reason when you have family over and aunts and uncles inbeitibly bring their shit spawn with them it usually means your games, computers and/or consoles will be abused if not broken and often you will even be blamed for it.

>Bitchy Aunt and her beta husband along with their deamon spawn of a 6 year old boy visit for thanksgiving.
>ANON I WANT TO PLAY SUPER SMASH NOW!
>"No I don't want you to because last time you broke the analog stick on my game cube controller.
>Spoiled shit smear of a cousin starts crying and my mom and aunt come into my room
>"ANON YOU ARE GOING TO LET *COUSIN" PLAY I TOLD YOU TO BE NICE TO HIM TODAY!
>*fucking fine...* I decide to fire up project M instead to fuck with him
>THIS ISN'T SMASH! I WANNA PLAY SMASH!
>I tell him its a special version of super smash that you can only get for winning gamer tournaments.
>He actually believes it
>He freaks out and runs out the room with water shit still leaking out of his pants all over the fucking carpet
>I play Donky Kong and he picks Lucario on Norfair, I easily beat him and I don't handicap myself.
>Cousin immediately starts crying and acting hysterical
>Tell him we can't play anymore because you can't be mature if you lose.
>notice some brown liquid streaming down his pants down past his sneakers on my carpet
>(oh my fucking god he's shitting on my fucking carpet!)
>He immediately runs out crying smearing shit all over my controllers and carpet
>Tell aunt that he basically took a shit in my room
>WHY DID YOU LET HIM PLAY IT IF YOU KNEW IT WOULD MAKE HIM MAD ANON? YOU KNOW HE GETS THE GRUMPY DUMPIES WHEN HE'S UPSET!

Got yelled at by my parents, and left out of the Thanksgiving party. Aunt didn't even clean my fucking controllers and carpet. Fuck extended family.
>>
>>24534647
this is p autistic desu. he was a 5 year old kid and youre holding him personally accountable for breaking you shit
>>
>>24534647
Sounds like a shit family
Our thanksgiving is incredibly festive and celebratory because everybody is excited to see each other
Everyone treats each other with utmost respect, brats like what was described do not exist here, if they WERE do to try and pull that shit they would never see the end of it
>>
Hide your console. Lock your room. Do whatever so other people don't touch your shit.
>>
>>24534898
this. fucking lock that shit up and cover the locks. pretend none of it exists.
>>
>the grumpy dumpies
your cousin's gonna grow up to be a fine robot
>>
You're waging war on a 6 year old over a video game?

First off, let him play your video games if he wants. It's like an hour or two out of your year.
Second, let him win if it's just going to piss him off. Everyone knows you can beat a 6 year old at a kid's video game.
Third, GameCube controllers are a dime a dozen. I get drunk and break a controller about twice a year. It's just video games; they are meant to be played with.

And lastly, you're being bitter to a kid over something that doesn't matter. That pretty much makes you a little kid as well.
>>
Either share your games like a good autistic man child, or pretend you sold them by telling them that you outgrew them like every real adult who outgrows their childhood toys.
Not only will they believe you if you claimed to have sold them, they might think you're less autistic than hey thought.
>>
>>24534788
>incredibly festive and celebratory because everybody is excited to see each other
>Everyone treats each other with utmost respect, brats like what was described do not exist here, if they WERE do to try and pull that shit they would never see the end of it

gtfo normie, unless you stay inside your room all day because your family is embarrassed at you.
>>
>>24535285
Hell no my nigga, we take pride in all our members
The fuck did you think this was...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.