[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saying you aren't helping yourself with girls or your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
Just saying you aren't helping yourself with girls or your health by smoking
Everyone thinks you're nasty and we'd prefer air in our lungs, not edginess
>>
they're saying they hate black people m8
>>
Smoking is degenerate. I can't believe there are still people who do it in 2015.
>>
>>24534009
was thinking the same thing
>>
>>24534009
I feel like vaping is even worse, just from the smugness alone.
>>
I'm confused. I thought c meant sagging pants, not dirty underwear.
>>
>>24533935
any girl who says A is a fucking whore
>>
>>24533986
Literally the only person that gets it.
>>
>>24534009
i smoke constantly and people hate it. i can't smoke on my balcony anymore so i have to wander around outside the building, walking quickly away from anyone who comes by.
>>
Do you think people smoke because it helps them get girls? I smoke because I hate myself and I desperately chase escapism wherever I can find it. As a matter a fact, I might roll one up right now.
>>
>>24534540
D is sagging pants, she was just including the word dirty for emphasis. No offense, but are you autistic?
>>
>>24534879
No offense, but your parents don't love you and you smell like a horse and are gay.
>>
File: JamesDean.jpg (174 KB, 496x709) Image search: [Google]
JamesDean.jpg
174 KB, 496x709
If C featured someone attractive like James Dean or Depp smoking, nobody would have listed it.
>>
>>24534899
So yes. You could've just said yes. I wasn't insulting you, you just seem like you're not great at reading between the lines.
>>
>>24534963
I wasn't insulting you, you just seem like you're not great at being loved by your parents, not smelling like a horse, or having an affinity for heterosexual sex.
>>
>>24534879

>>24534899
Isn't me but I don't entirely disagree with the sentiment.

It makes no sense. Dirty isn't an emphasis word for sagging. It has it's own meaning, and an altogether different one. The picture is entirely too small to determine whether they are clean or dirty anyway. From what I understand black people purposely sag their pants so I'd imagine they choose boxers with pretty designs and that are clean when they are coordinating their outfits.
>>
>>24534953
Yeah! Stupid women! Women are attracted to attractive men; what a bunch of dumb cunts! Good job, friend, OP was trying to make us think women aren't stupid bitches, but you found the loophole!
>>
Whoever still smokes cigarettes should kill themselves though. At least you get something out of weed in moderation.

Cigarettes just make you take a shit and make you smell like shit.
>>
>>24533935
>ever taking anything a woman says/writes at face value
They meant to say option A
>>
>>24535072
yeah well i'm >>24534899
but i'm not >>24534540
i just like to insult people anonymously (cuz i'm a puci). coincidentally, you are the one who sounds the most autistic, more so than me, the guy i responded to, or the guy he was responding to whom he subsequently thought was me. that's ok though. you're probably the smartest out of us too.
>>
the stigma around smoking in america is fucking absurd. i can't get any escape without being judged by people. "why would you smoke, you know you'll get cancer. that's disgusting" seriously? why do you think im smoking? im not trying to look cool you fuck, just leave me alone and let me do this
>>
File: 7437277.png (75 KB, 245x268) Image search: [Google]
7437277.png
75 KB, 245x268
>>24535159

It's just women being women. look at temperance and prohibition. It is their life mission to ensure that no fun is allowed and preventing men from having any pleasure in their life.

Pic related, a protofeminist.
>>
>>24535106
DUDE WEED LMAO
You should kill yourself for being a living meme. This is classic weed smoker justification " aww bro dude weeds good for you man it's natural " "tobacco? Dude that's unhealthy it'll give you cancer lol I'd much rather smoke my healthy weed I'll never smoke tobacco :^)"
Fuck you
>>
>>24535204
your bottom has gone monumentally underwiped for weeks. properly wipe your bottom or be subject to criminal penalties.
>>
>>24535204
you look at temperance and prohibition. i'm not going to look at something just because you tell me to. why don't you look at your mom fingering herself while she takes a shit? demanding-ass faggot.
>>
>>24535255

What you're smelling is rotten cum in the many folds of your prominent labia, roastie whore. Wipe them or better yet, cut them off and then it will be a little better. You'll still have to douche to get the rotten semen that's inside.
>>
Just here to remind you women think they want the exact opposite of what they actually want.
I'd bet some of those roasties have dated or are dating smokers.
>>
>choose 1
>they all choose 2-3
>women
>>
>>24533935
hoes dont wanna look like hoes
>>
>>24533935
I smoke and sag my pants and they'd probably be on my dick. Whatever women claim they hate is what they like
>>
>>24535083
so you're admitting that "unattractive" behaviors are only unattractive when unattractive men do it.
So then why are women being disingenuous by claiming that its the behavior that they dislike? they should just be upfront and say they dislike it when ugly men do it.
>>
>>24535319
you're gay. if you don't like my cummy roastie, then you like hot thick male phallus. don't cry to me because you can't marry your big hairy boyfriend who fucks you.
>>
>>24535619
unattractive men are out of the running for being attractive in the first place. that's why they're called unattractive men. it's right there in their title. how else exactly would you like women to remind unattractive men that they aren't attracted to them?
>>
>just realized that in 2015 there are niggers who sag their pants

Christ. I was out and about and saw a nigger sagging, his underwear was stuck to his so you can see his entire ass basically.
>>
>>24535683
jesus christ, did you cum in your pants right there in the street?
>>
Well gee, I wonder if women are telling the truth when they say dick size and money don't matter...
>>
>>24535664
The claim that the behavior is unattractive but they dont care when Chad smokes, is broke, or sags his pants. They're disingenuous.
Why dont you fuck off back to tumblr or SRS or whatever shithole you crawled out of, you male feminist piece of human garbage.
>>
File: 1438416488335.jpg (77 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1438416488335.jpg
77 KB, 653x590
>>24533986
this to be honest my relative
>>
File: 1447896435423.jpg (93 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1447896435423.jpg
93 KB, 763x652
>>24534009
GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR AND PEOPLE STILL DO THINGS I DISAGREE WITH!
>>
>>24535705
When I was in high school my psych teacher basically asked class if money matters, only 1 girl raised her hand. The teacher was surprised (and disbelief) because she thought there would be more hands.
But then again, no one wants to be called a gold digger.
>>
>>24535710
you should admit that you got angry right there because you know i'm right. it's pretty transparent. you don't have a response.
sorry guy, welcome to the real world. not the hugbox you were expecting? people are free to make choices, and sometimes that choice doesn't include you? poor baby.
are there some traits you prefer in women? would that not matter if the woman was obese and smelled like shit? yes, obviously, so shut the fuck up. i'm an unattractive male and your immature crybaby bullshit is making us all look bad.
>>
>>24535796
>you should admit that you got angry right there because you know i'm right.
making sweeping assumptions is a sign of autism.
>>
so what, being black is a deal-breaker for most women...
>>
>>24535796
>are there some traits you prefer in women? would that not matter if the woman was obese and smelled like shit?
you must be fucking illiterate. The comparison is the exact opposite of what you just said. Women claim certain traits are turn offs, but they arent turn offs if a hot guy is doing it.
Go get an education and then maybe you can make a proper comparison, fucking imbecile.
>>
>>24535083

Just because it is common sense doesn't mean it's not problematic.
>>
>>24535866
are you joking? your childish point isn't exactly hard to understand, it's just pathetic.
i can't believe i have to spell this out further for you.
you have certain preferences in women.
say you prefer women who don't do x
there is a stinky obese woman who doesn't do x
do you like her automatically because she doesn't do x?
no, she's out of the running because she isn't attractive in the first place.
would you go against your preference to date an attractive, pleasant-smelling girl over the obese, stinky girl? yes, you would.
get it now, dummy?

what do you expect in graphics like this? when women discuss what they like in a man, do they have to go through a disclaimer that they are excluding men they aren't attracted to? it's understood by people who aren't retarded that these women are not saying that anyone who smokes is beneath anyone who doesn't smoke. it's a turnoff among those with whom they're willing to associate. you really want these discussions to include a special insult to you every time? understand the basic assumptions, jesus christ man.
>>
>>24535838
the meme for someone arguing against misogyny isn't autism, it's white knight, c.uck, tumblr, reddit... come on man there are so many, i can't believe you got that wrong. it's ok, keep trying.
>>
>>24535974
>would you go against your preference to date an attractive, pleasant-smelling girl over the obese, stinky girl? yes, you would.
depends on what it is. I would certainly pick a sweet, caring fat girl over a stacy with a disgusting, hateful, vindictive personality. you shouldn't make so many assumptions.
>>
>>24536040
you must know that you're not making a legitimate argument by picking an extreme dealbreaker like that. these women are talking about smoking, not being disgusting, hateful, and vindictive. of course it depends on what it is. that doesn't address at all what we're talking about. let's put that to bed.
if the preference is something small, like that he likes baseball more than football, yes of course she'll pick an attractive guy who likes football over an unattractive guy who likes baseball.
if the preference is something big, like he doesn't wear only a diaper and smear his feces everywhere, then of course she'll pick an unattractive non-feces-smearer over an attractive feces-smearer.
what a pointless response, address what we're talking about or don't bother.
>>
>>24533935
>implying they'll be honest with their peers to judge
>>
File: 1445561433538.gif (959 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1445561433538.gif
959 KB, 500x400
>>24535796
Dude.... what in the fuck?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.