[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys think you have it bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: black-and-white-wallpaper-3[1].jpg (248 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
black-and-white-wallpaper-3[1].jpg
248 KB, 1920x1200
normies have it worse.

normies actually have to deal with the problems of/in a relationship. They have normal qualities and the ability to talk to other people but can still doubt themselves heavily.

Have you ever fallen in love? If not, good. Because it's a wonderful, wonderful thing that absolutely fucking consumes your life and destroys you if it's not reciprocated, or in some cases, reciprocated and not acted on for other reasons. It's like getting a PS4 for christmas and not being able to open it. It's there, you have the thing you want, but you can't use it. When you look at it it brings you pain and yearning. Even worse, imagine if you had a PS4 that broke and when you got it replaced you couldn't use it anymore because you weren't allowed to open it. You talked to it, told you that you loved it, and it loved you. But you never open it. You just look at it.

and it hurts. there's nothing like ostensibly having the girl you love, her affections, she desires you, having her look at you with love in her eyes

but
you
can't
open
her.

you can't use it. You have it, but you can't use it. It's torture, it's pain. You wonder why you even have it at all. You start to think it's a hassle anyway. then you start to think it's a waste of your time, and that maybe you're not good enough anyway.

that's what falling in love is. self-reflection. you want something so fucking badly and even if you get it you still don't fucking have it.

that's me.

never fall in love. never show someone else you care. never be there for them. never allow them to see who you are. never allow them to know that your love for them is unconditional and fucking airtight and everlasting because they will take it for granted and instead stay with the guy who treats her like garbage

she may even think you have better sex than she does with him

she may tell you she loves you

she may tell you that what she has with you is something she's never had before
>>
she may tell you that what she has with you is something she's never felt before

she may make you think that you're the most important thing in the world

but she'll take it away and dangle it and make you chase it

it's all a fucking complete fucking joke
>>
no one gives a shit that your fucking oneitis dumped you faggot
>>
>>24533754
>I'm so unique and enlightened because I got dumped by my oneitis
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>24533754
Boo hoo my life is so perfect that one small mishap completely crumbles my existence
>>
>>24533787

I didn't get dumped, although that's probably the closest thing.

I'm just a pathetic piece of shit who has my happiness all tied up in the approval of someone else.
>>
Didn't read. Go blog elsewhere normie fuck.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>24533754
niggers can't fall in love
>>
>>24533813

I do not post on reddit
>>
>>24533754
Ebin pasta oppie
>>
Wow, this is some genius stuff.
Kids are way too smart nowadays.
>>
>>24533879
What are you, mentally retarded to post that?
>>
Sorry, I got lost in your posts. You went from saying "normies" have it worse than anyone who claims to be different (the majority of present posters of this board are no different) to a tirade of how you're chasing a carrot around. What purpose does your thread serve? It's like you're trying to preach the fundamentals of an emotion to people that clearly know the feeling of unreciprocated love or else they wouldn't keep making threads about it all day long.
>>
>>24534073

I just wanted to type, man. To let something out. I'm aware it doesn't really form a cohesive post.
>>
>>24534136
Get a blog and whine about it to people who give a shit, because none of us do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.