[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't read anything other than children's books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (815 KB, 1960x3650) Image search: [Google]
image.png
815 KB, 1960x3650
>tfw can't read anything other than children's books because they give me headaches
>anything I do read, I don't retain
>oneitis is a bookworm and reads every fucking second
RECOMMEND A PIECE OF CLASSIC LITERATURE AND I WILL READ ALL OF IT, MULTIPLE TIMES IF I HAVE TO RIGHT NOW
>>
the bible
>>
great expectations is a great book
>>
>go to /lit/
>read the sticky

It's that fucking simple.
>>
OP, why not look into getting some reading glasses?
>>
Since you have fucking Goku as the pic, why not read Journey to the West and/or other Chinese shit?
>>
>>24533756
You win. I will read Journey to the West.
>>
The Catcher in the Rye. He is whiny just like a robot and the book isn't that long
>>
>>24533680
>>tfw can't read anything other than children's books because they give me headaches
>>anything I do read, I don't retain

That sounds like dyslexia m8
>>
>>24533680
>RECOMMEND A PIECE OF CLASSIC LITERATURE AND I WILL READ ALL OF IT, MULTIPLE TIMES IF I HAVE TO RIGHT NOW

Here's an idea dingus: ASK HER TO RECOMMEND A BOOK FOR YOU
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>24533849
SHE DIDN'T TEXT BACK WHEN I ASKED
>>
THREAD THEME: http://youtu.be/K7CseTNRZ_0
>>
>>24533881
Make sure to brush up on Chinese pronunciation of letters and syllables; it'll save a lot of heart ache and help with memorization of names.
>>
>>24533925
Xie Xie, Anon.
>>
The crucible
Brave new world
>>
OP here, it took me over half an hour to read 38 Pages, but I actually did retain most of it. The Monkey was born from a stone and after finding a cave for all the monkeys, he was given the title King. The Monkey King the traveled south to meet an Immortal in hopes of becoming his disciple. After traveling for ten years, a woodcutter pointed him towards the Immortal and he became his disciple. He was then given the name Sun Wukong.
>>
>>24534615
OP here, it took me almost another half hour to read the second chapter, but I did it. After Sun Wukong learned the Way from the Immortal, he was then banished back to his homeland due to his hubris. He then was greeted by every Monkey, but then found out a Demon had driven them out of the Cave they called Home. Sun Wukong then beat the shit out him, and gave every Monkey the Surname "Sun".
>>
>>24533680
Latent hyperopia? If you're getting legit headaches from reading it sounds like you might be farsighted. Or retarded.
>>
I managed to read two whole Chapters. 98 more to go... I will continue tomorrow morning. Until then, I need to sleep off this headache.
>>
Read les miserables
>>
>>24533680
Get ready to read Gravity's Rainbow man.
>>
Meditations
>>
The Great Gatsby
>>
>>24534615
>>24535334
I never thought I'd be proud of someone on /r9k/. But good work, anon. You give me hope in this stupid, worthless, immature shithole.
>>
>>24536472
Bie ke qi.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.