[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw this game pretty much sums up all of my interactions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: it's too late.png (109 KB, 1041x810) Image search: [Google]
it's too late.png
109 KB, 1041x810
>tfw this game pretty much sums up all of my interactions with women
give me one good reason why i shouldn't hate women
>>
Your mums one
>>
what kind of fucking game is this
>>
I googled "emily is away male entitlement" in search of reviews that would make me angry, and I was not disappointed.
>>
>>24533640
Emily is awhore
>>
From what I gathered of the game

>Doesn't matter what you do on the first year, she will either get with Travis is that other faggot no matter what you do
>You can lure her to fuck her after she breaks up with one of them
>If you do, alcohol or not, she will accuse you of baiting her over for a fuck even though she must know by coming to you she is pretty much DTF and on the rebound putting all blame on you
>the game then makes it very difficult to "talk" to her properly about anything in this regard to further any kind of relationship relationship, even though you just took sloppies anyway
>she gets back with her boyfriend
>you are meant to feel sad as the game makes it hard for you to talk to her again properly as it back spaces stuff you said
>end
>>
I find the idea of hating something abhorrent.
I just stay away from thing if I don't like it myself.
>>
File: bcxf.png (739 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
bcxf.png
739 KB, 1280x719
>>24533786
>what kind of fucking game is this

A robot PTSD-inducer.
>>
File: 1444384866129.png (448 KB, 726x677) Image search: [Google]
1444384866129.png
448 KB, 726x677
Wouldn't be a problem if the guy wasn't a complete fucking autist and beat around the bush.
>>
>having EVER known a female well enough to contact her outside of work or school regarding matters not directly related to work or school

HEY HEY

HO HO

THE NORMIE'S GOT TO GO
>>
This game is shit, you play as a complete kek.

If you don't care about women in the first place you'll feel waste an hour of your life you can never get back
>>
wtf. i think i fucked up so badly the game won't give me an ending other than me going away permanently
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.