[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Women Desire "Bad Boys"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: The Joker.jpg (707 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
The Joker.jpg
707 KB, 2000x1339
Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make that woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a black leather jacket.

These providing men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.
>>
>filename
Just go out into your back yard and hit yourself in the head with a hammer until it stops hurting
>>
>>24533377
>This is why battered women deserve it.
I have to agree
>>
They desire people that are cool and interesting, which most people simply are not.

Thinking they want some violent felon stereotype is pretty laughable and shows your lack of understanding in such things.
>>
Even as a guy I'd rather hang out with a bad boy than some faggot from here. At the very least they'd be fun to get fucked up with
>>
>>24533377
A lot of that is true, but I have a very nice relationship going with my gf (inb4 normie) and I'm not really a "bad boy". I felt guilty when I took a $2 bottle of hot sauce from the grocery store without paying because it wouldn't scan on the checkout. That was two years ago, and I still feel guilty for it. My gf still loves me though and gets upset if she doesn't hear from me for more than 12 hours.
>>
>>24533494
GET OUT ya fuckin normie
>>
>>24533447
Some girls actually do. There was a girl I used to be friends with and even had a thing with that talked about how she was into "bad boys". She literally said it just like that. She read weird romance/erotica books about edgy stereotypical greaser types and even pursued one of my friends for awhile because she thought he was a bad boy because he does a lot of drugs. She was kind of an adult child though.
>>
Define 'bad boy'.

I started dating my girl when she was 13. She hasn't complained.
>>
File: 1441545610641.jpg (16 KB, 283x397) Image search: [Google]
1441545610641.jpg
16 KB, 283x397
>been an omega male all my life with little to no friends

>still managed to have 15 sexual partners, 26 now, probably due to my looks

Joke's on you OP
>>
File: DSCF3507-2-3-400x600.jpg (42 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3507-2-3-400x600.jpg
42 KB, 400x600
lel yeah being a bad boy is way better. women just want you to be honest man, just be yourself it isn't a meme, that like rape jokes society doesn't let them admit it though
>>
>>24533377

>to coin a phrase

do you know what that phrase means you idiot? Nothing gets me dryer than a beta male trying to act intellectual from his desk chair. Jesus christ stop talking stop stop stop talking stop typing stop STOP FUCKING STOP YOU'RE A CHILD YOU DON'T SOUND LIKE AN ENLIGHTENED MALE
>>
File: iarna copiii gif.gif (356 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
iarna copiii gif.gif
356 KB, 600x447
>>24533622

dude

leon

lmao
>>
>>24534761
What if I told you I wanted to make your asscheeks clap like a theater full of Americans?
>>
Well I am 21 years old and I am a kissless virgin, and I want a stable provider man but men hate me because I am not charming and I utterly despise alcohol/drugs
>>
>>24535118

you sound like a keeper
>>
>>24535149
Idk if you are sarcastic but 99.999% of men think that me and my absolute intolerance of drugs and alcohol makes me boring and closed minded.
>>
>>24535185
Well what else are you into?
>>
>>24533377
Glad we can agree on this.
>>
>>24535195
Off the grid living and raw veganism
>>
>>24535185

No I'm actually serious

I'm not actually as closed on drugs as you but Im pretty much straight edge and I appreciate people who can live without drugs and alcohol especially women and I would make a oath of no drug and alcohol using if my soulmate wanted me to

>>24535230

>raw veganism

dropped
>>
>>24535230
It doesn't sound like you've made it very far off the grid, considering that you're on 4chan. If you'd said Torchan, or whatever the more modern equivalent of that might be, then I could see where you're coming from.
>>
I did lot of bad shit, I got into fight a lot, did some chatting, took them out to diner. I didn't get pussy.
Women go for charisma, confidence, Sex Appeals and Physical Attribute.
Also for social statue and money.

R9k opinion is bullshit.
>>
>>24535335
You sound like a real badass for someone who clearly didn't pass many English classes before dropping out of highschool.
>>
>>24535296
> dropped

Why?

> you can eat all you want and don't get fat because it's all fruits and vegetables and nuts
> your skin glows and becomes clear
> you will never be constipated
> you will age slower
> you will get sick much less often
> dramatically reduced chances of cancer
> dramatically lower chances of heart disease
> dramatically lower chances of Alzeihmers and dementia
> you will age gracefully and with a strong body and clear mind
> naturally white teeth
> mental health dramatically improved

It makes a girl
> beautiful
> fit
> happy
>>
>>24535384
He might just be a slav.
>>
>>24535307
I don't live off the grid yet. I am saving money to move and buy land, with a man who is willing to come with me and start a life away from the evils of this world and the upcoming revolution
>>
>>24535412
What, in your opinion, are the evils of this world?
>>
>>24535384
English is not my mother tongue so yeah I kinda failed my grammar course.
>>
>>24535438
http://www.fmh-child.org/AlbertoRivera.html

Alberto Rivera explains it very well
>>
File: 1444450556178.jpg (794 KB, 1065x1360) Image search: [Google]
1444450556178.jpg
794 KB, 1065x1360
>>24535386

Maybe for you girls but a man needs meat proteins

You can be vegan all you want but never ever impose a man to be vegan, or else his testosterone level will deplete
>>
>>24535500
Meat destroys your hormones, senpai.
>>
>>24535468
I guess I'm more of a truthism.com kinda guy, sorry.
>>
>>24535537

I dont believe that unless you eat those hormone-filled fucked up cows or something
>>
>>24535500
hemp protein is pretty good tbqhf
>>
>>24535386
I'm an Ibadi Muslim but veganism is just the limit of disgust for me. You probably smell like a Khawarij you disgusting Qusamiyah
>>
>>24533447
No, they deserve it for being sluts, just like rape victims who wear slutty clothes deserve it.
>>
>>24535335

This.

The problem with women in my country (USA) is that they base EVERYTHING on how you look because the media and TV tropes are such a big part of life here. You could be the biggest pussy in the world but they will assume you are a "bad boy" if your arms are covered in tattoos. You could be the baddest motherfucker in the world but women will think you're a nerd if you wear glasses because their entire world-view is shaped by Hollywood movies and MTV.
>>
File: 1446437364148.jpg (242 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1446437364148.jpg
242 KB, 853x1280
>>24535666
Thanks the thread was about bad boys, and some stupid bitch derailed it

I can definitely say riding a motorcycle, growing long hair, and wearing leather jackets instantly raised my puss rating
>>
>>24533377
Literally their loss, they take home a 'bad boy' and he turns out to be Ted Bundy
>>
>>24535847
He's actually right you know.
>>
>>24533447
>cool and interesting

Subjective
>>
>>24533494
>My gf still loves me though and gets upset if she doesn't hear from me for more than 12 hours

Sounds suffocating. Much like my mother.
>>
>>24533377
I fully agree tbqh
>>
>>24536773
What people would specifically define as cool and interesting? Sure that's subjective.

People usually aren't interested in boring weirdos regardless of the circumstance.
>>
>>24533447
reminder that adam lanza has a collage of naked pics that women send to his jail cell and that ted bundy not only received thousands of love letters but also got married in prison
>>
>>24533494
Why are you here? If for lulz, why participate in the discussion. This is supposed to be a safe haven for robots to feel connected to a specific demographic so they can keep their aggression caused from social rejection under control. Why do you wish to ruin this for us? You don't belong here. Please get out, normie.
>>
>>24533377
>>24533399
I had a hearty kek at that filename and those dubs , I don't know why you're so mad
>>
I think this is certainly true, at least for a very large number of women. I've been 'trolling' a bunch of women online recently and I have some real gems, many of them are really up front about this shit. I can't count how many times they say "yeah, women love bad boys when they're young but we grow out of it and want a stable guy!", they aren't even self-aware enough to hold back the comments about 'providers' etc.

Here's a sample:

>i feel upset because it seems like girls all chase after alpha males. do you think that's true?
>untill some point in age - sadly yes ... well at least the alpha females do
>are you an alpha female? have you been with alpha males?
>I think I am an alpha female and yes, but alpha males are boring and once you realize that (and grow up), the betas and the gamas are much smarter, funnier and secure

>did you ever see love triangles? Where a girl rejects a beta male for an alpha?
>ofcourse
>did girls ever cheat on their beta boyfriends for an alpha?
>sadly yes
>oh. many times? women you know?
>women I knew, but not many times
>did the beta guys find out?
>did the beta guys find out?
>sometimes they did and sometimes they didn't

I should have saved logs of the ones who were more brazen.
>>
>>24536976
>Not logging all of your conversations
The fuck are you doing?
>>
>>24537097

Well I did 'log' them (the chat thing I was using requires copy and paste), but I only kept them around a short time.
>>
iirc most abusive men aren't abusive when they first meet, they're normal and good men then slowly reveal their dark side.
>>
>>24536824
Adam Lanza is dead.
>>
>>24537252
Yeah I had him confused with James Homes, sorry.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.