[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
beta orbitering genreal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5 KB, 300x300
This is a thread for beta orbiters and beta orbiting strategies
>>
Why do you do it? You're not gettin laid
>>
>>24533207
It's not something i do consciously
>>
What's the difference between having female friends and being an orbiter? I'd fuck some of my female friends but that's normal.
>>
>>24533230
Probably convinced yourself of not doing it consciously. *tips fedora
>>
>>24533290
Orbiters aren't actually friends
>>
>>24533290
You are orbiting if you want a relationship/sex from her and she has implied one way or another that it's def not happening.
>>
>tfw trying to orbit a trap

I've sunk so low...
>>
>>24533386
I read somewhere that if a girl never goes back to your place, then it means you're an orbiter. But I've had this one chick im friends with come back to my room and cuddle. And Tuesday she was sitting on my bed with me talking, when she asked to come over to study, but we never studied, just talked.
That's not orbiting is it? I kind of like her too since she laughs at my jokes.
>>
>>24533440
If by some chance you are not memeing, how did you even get in that situation
>>
File: theresyourproblem.jpg (49 KB, 388x512) Image search: [Google]
theresyourproblem.jpg
49 KB, 388x512
>Giving women even one iota of your effort or attention
You're doing it wrong.
>>
a great orbit technique is to trick your oneitis into going on a date with you.

Say "hey dude wanna grab some food?"

If they are hungry they will say yes.

Boom, you've tricked them to go on a date with you. Works every time
>>
if you orbit the bitch to play the nice guy role, and achieve points being nice you will be fuckd up very very soon desu
some day, she will meet a guy that will fuck with her the same night he meets her and you will be watching
>>
I legitimately despise you faggots. You've singlehandedly ruined the pussy economy. Now every roastie be it the most fat and ugly believe they are entitled to a Chad-like boyfriend and we are not even worthy of their left overs. No real robot would bow down before roasties. Have some decency you kekold
>>
>>24533912
Most betas probably don't even browse 4chan, but I guarantee you they're on Reddit judging by the sheer number of different topics and people it hosts.
>>
>>24533912
>>24533953
very, very rude
>>
>>24533207
Who says I'm not? Also I'm not specifically doing it to get laid
>>
>>24534087
What are some beta orbiter things that you do?
>>
i like to get mad at my crush no manufactured reasons so i can make it seem like its her fault for making me feel this way even though i'm doing it because, as freud points out, the initial natural reaction to things you cannot control is anger
>>
>>24534267
Makes sense. Honestly, just try to get some sort of answer from her, maybe invite her over to hang out.
>>
>>24533290
There are none
>>
>tfw inadvertently got a female beta orbiter
>tfw feel extremely bad about it but still want her as a friend
>>
>>24533183
I pay for her:
> internet
> car
> insurance
> rent
> school
> food
> utilities
> gas
> coffee
> phone
> pc parts
> vidya
> pets
> consoles
I get:
> ...
> ...
> sex, like, once or twice a month
>>
>>24534507
i do and she always says she's busy
then i just cut contact
but then i always run into her and she asks to hang out
then she always either invites friends along or she puts me at arms length and i have to go after her hard and i always fail hard
repeat cycle

i think she just wants to be chased, not be caught and im just wasting my time but i cant help it
>>
>>24536021
Yeah you have drop her. Cut her off, block her number. You really are wasting your time and you could be using it on perusing new things.
>>
>>24535400
Dude are you rich?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.