[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other wagelords getting the luxury of enjoying thanksgiving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (886 KB, 2077x2142) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
886 KB, 2077x2142
Any other wagelords getting the luxury of enjoying thanksgiving alone this year? Poor NEETkeks. Have to face the music of their families. Also pic related is just a little garlic bread I preemptively whipped up. Might enjoy a little right now.
>>
>>24533037
My family's ripped apart and I'm going to spend Thanksgiving in a parking lot alone avoiding family
>>
>pro snowboarder
>aka NEET to my military dad
>hero to my little bro
>my sister kinda hates me
>mom likes my hair
Fuck you wagey.
>>
nah, spending any holiday alone sucks, I feel bad for you. if you live in the sf bay area, I may be able to bring you some leftovers from my family's feast, whiskey, weed, and an ear for your troubles on Friday
>>
>>24533139
Oh look at the little deluded NEETkek that thinks he's a pro snowboarder and not a lazy neckbeard. Whatever it takes to make you cope with your life decisions. I'm just gonna keep enjoying this nice bread I bought with my hard earned money.
>>
>>24533196
Stop pushing your privilege onto us
#YesAllWageSlaves
>>
>>24533192
Nah, I'm nowhere near the sf area. But I've been spending most my time alone for the past 4 years. Pretty fun. No peer pressure to do stuff, no naggy parents who always whine even though I've moved out. And I don't need any leftovers. I've already got a nice chicken prepared and waiting to be cooked, considering I have no need for an entire turkey.
>>
>>24533196
>I pay all my own bills
>barely
>tfw a 16 year old will probably have my contracts this time next season
>>
>>24533223
Why would I stop pushing my privelage on you? You NEETies push your "privelage" on us.
>>
>>24533243
leftovers are the best part of roasting any meat though. my family's shabbat tradition is to have roast chicken of some kind, and my favorite thing saturday morning is always to make a sandwich with the leftovers, mayo, and some herbs/sliced onion. maybe that's just my nostalgia though
>>
File: [bored].png (248 KB, 577x660) Image search: [Google]
[bored].png
248 KB, 577x660
My thanksgiving feast shall be made up of a frozen pizza, a bottle of Jim Bean, and marathoning some Black Lagoon.

I haven't been invited to a thanksgiving get together since I went off on my family calling them a bunch of shit talking two faced cunts. If you're gonna gossip and shit talk about me or my mom at least have the balls to say it to my face and not while I'm just across the room under your breath.
>>
>>24533323
Huh. Well I live in AK so unless you wanna manage to overnight that stuff I doubt you'll be getting it to me. Thanks for the offer though.
>>
>>24533351
no prob m8
btw, the offer is open to any lonely sf bay area robots, as I feel like being nice and love to meet you people
>>
I haven't been paid in over a month, and I just found out yesterday that they're not going to be running payroll until the 15th, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow because it's the only real meal I'm going to be eating for the next three weeks. The little money I had left just went out to pay some bills and I'll have just enough left to put gas in my car and not have my account closed when the bank hits me with a minimum balance fee.
>>
>>24533836
>minimum balance fee
Why does that exist
>>
>>24533855
Because banks use your money in the account to make money, so if you don't have enough money in the account for them to make money, they're going to make money off charging you for not having enough money in the account.
>>
I've got a loaf of frozen garlic bread, a few frozen pizzas, and a stack of video games to keep me company. I don't get along with my family.
>>
>>24533914
this is why banks should be nationalized, giving corporations complete control over the financial system has been disasterous
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.