[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ do with all the money they don't spend on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: money.jpg (101 KB, 596x857) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
101 KB, 596x857
What does /r9k/ do with all the money they don't spend on going out and seeing friends?

>throwing all money I can into TFSA and RRSP with no real goal
>>
PC parts.
>>
>neet
>having money
>>
I've got a $3500 CD. I should've set up an 401(k) when I was working, but I didn't.
>>
>>24532877
how do you get money if you don't go out
>>
>>24532905
You could put that money into a Roth IRA, $5,500 yearly limit
>>
>>24532877
Maxing out my tax advantaged accounts.

Using the rest to trade Forex with.
>>
Clothes. If I ever do go out, I'll look 10/10
>>
>>24533059
Do you worry about Stacy finding out about your investments
>>
>>24533096
What would some random slut do with said knowledge?
>>
marywanna and video games
>>
clothes so i can become effay
>>
>>24533164
Try to get with you to leach, and or claim you raped her to get your money as compo
>>
I try save as much as I can, but at the moment i'm debating in getting a new laptop
>>
>>24532877
>/r9k/
>jobs
Anyway, I did work for a couple years, saved up as much money as I could and bought a piece of land. I'm going to live off the grid as soon as it stops snowing so I can build some shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.