[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a girl ever come on to you, robots? She was telling me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-11-25 19.41.34.png (714 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25 19.41.34.png
714 KB, 1080x1920
Has a girl ever come on to you, robots?

She was telling me she was tutoring in French, hence the frog comment.
>>
File: 105.jpg (141 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
141 KB, 422x437
>Pepe as your pic
>Talking to women and seemingly living as a normie
You are literally the reason Pepe died.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>24532855
>implying Pepe died
>>
>>24532814
>owning a phone
>talking to women

go back to reddit, normalfag.
>>
>>24532814
She's not really coming on to you friendo. She's just being friendly with a hint of non-serious flirting. I know a girl who is like this, she calls me hubby and shit but she does that to everyone. There's been physical contact, like she grabbed my hand before and stuff, but it's in the context of a friendship.

OP you have to understand this or you will always be a sperg in social situations.
>>
She's making fun of your piss poor English, which any educated human would have done.
>>
>>24533067
I've had her over at my place and we made out and I sucked on her tits.

Shes an 18 year old virgin
>>
>>24533190
Then what advice do you need exactly from r9k??
>>
>>24533190
Well then, you should've just mentioned that earlier faggot. It completely changes the context of the message because you guys already did shit. also, what >>24533284
said

why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>24533284
Read my original comment. I'm not asking for advice, I'm asking a question.
>>
>>24532814

ex-robot here
she wants the D.

and yes, when I was a robot, I got hit on enough. if you're anything like me, you fit a conventionally attractive look, but might be too autistic to realize that your lack of [height, cock size, face, muscle, whatever the one or two things you lack] is important. So in short: she finds you attractive, she's your path out of robotdom.
>>
>>24533793
I'm not a robot you dumb faggot. Can none of you retards read? I opened ed this thread asking a question, not Shitty advice.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.