[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do in this situation? >bf insults my new hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1242x1029) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1242x1029
What should I do in this situation?
>bf insults my new hair cut(well face)
>I tell him I never want to speak to him again

I've been ignoring him for a few hours and I'm not sure if I should talk to him
>>
>>24532539
>plz...srry

are you dating a poo in loo, OP?

In any case, fuck off and die in a fire, roastie whore.
>>
>>24532539
You should get the fuck out and take your disgusting meat curtains with you.
>>
You don't go from boyfriend-girlfriend to never speaking again over something that small. That is an overreaction and he took the necessary steps to rectify it. Toughen up.
>>
it was very clearly a joke
unless there is more you're not showing us
I mean why would he be your boyfriend if he didn't think you're cute? use your head roastie
>>
>>24532539
Slit both your wrists the long way
>>
>>24532600
That's all there is too it. I showed him a picture and then he insults me
>>
>>24532623
what do you want him to be walking on eggshells to try and impress you?
In his mind you're already his GF, he can be as comfortable as he wants.

Sure it was a shitty joke but a joke nonetheless. Just tell him to work on his humor and get on with your lives.
>>
this has to be b8, I cannot begin to comprehend how brain dead you are op. If I was him I would cut you out of my life after you sent that first reply
>>
>>24532539
If it bothers your dumb ass that bad then break up with him. If it don't bother you that bad then don't worry about it. It's pretty fucking simple.
>>
Roastie got a little toasty I guess
>>
>>24532539
I dated a girl like you. You are a bitch. Girls like you are horrible. God damned drama queen. Making him bow down because you had your pride hurt. Cunt.
>>
this is really lame. even for a blog post.
>>
>>24532581
this please kill yourself OP
>>
>>24532539
If it bothers you then leave him. You have no one to blame but yourself for putting up with this crap
>>
>>24532539
reply back:
Why so toasty roasty?
>>
>>24533971
Ah for fucks sake I just relized you were the toasty. Why the fuck does it matter, he's joking. Are you in middle school?
>>
>>24533988
>posts "relized"
>asks if he's the one in middle school
>>
>>24534048
>Made a typo
>"omg he must be stupid!!"
>>
>>24534084
I didn't have a point I was just messing around, but yeah.
>>
>>24532539
>He jokes around, doesn't give a flying shit about your hair.
>boohoo he must hate me to my core so lets throw a fit, that will teach him.

Are you a child?
>>
>>24534166
No, probably just a female
>>
>>24532539
Bagatha, quit posting our texts.
>>
>>>/adv/ exists for a reason whore.
>>
>>24532539
>bf
Stopped reading there!
>>
File: 1433027148252.jpg (95 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1433027148252.jpg
95 KB, 800x800
>>24532623
you sound just like a girl I talk to
I quit joking around or feeling happy when I talk to her after events
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.