[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you try to write music but it's all shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>tfw you try to write music but it's all shit
>>
>tfw you try to imagine a nice melody in your head but its all derivative of songs you've already heard
>>
>tfw you come up with a great song while dreaming but can't remember it all when you wake up
>>
Bumperino desu
>>
>>24532281
iktf senpai, I just get the song written and move on to something new
>>
>tfw you try to shit but all that comes out is music

>>24532325
iktfb
>>
>>24532325
FWIW it was probably terrible if transcribed to real life.

I remember reading a thing by some dude who kept a journal for writing down dreams, one night he wakes up and thinks "holy fuck, I've just discovered a revoluitionary new field of mathematics!" so he writes it down and goes back to sleep. Next day he looks at the journal and it's crazy gibberish with made up symbols and no logical consistency.

The lesson here is: Don't go barking up the wrong dream.
>>
>tfw no one to jam out with

What the fuck
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>tfw try to write music
>months and months of trying each day and i finally have a song that seems to be shaping up into something i like
>getting ready to record it and feeling proud when it hits me
>realize that it was just my brain subconsciously writing out a song i already knew
>wasn't even stuck in my head
>tfw my brain stores all the songs i listen to and i'll never be original or be able to write my own shit

kill me now
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.