[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell this girl that she took my virginity? >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1445993588197.jpg (15 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
1445993588197.jpg
15 KB, 320x290
Should I tell this girl that she took my virginity?

>Be 22
>Had girlfriends when I was younger but never did anything
>Didn't have a girlfriend for over 5 years
>Got fat and no confidance
>Over the past 2 years I lost weight, and took better care of myself
>Been seeing this girl for a few months now
>Had sex with her a few times
>Told her I've had sex but it was a long time ago

What do.
>>
>>24532202
I told the first girl I had sex with that she was my first time.

It was... regrettable. She didn't laugh and run out of the room or anything... and she did giggle & call me "cute", and we dated for like 5 months.

generally speaking though, anyone's sexual history (or lack thereof) should only be told on a need-to-know basis.

A couple of girls that I dated did bring up "OH YEAH MY EX BOYFRIEND USED TO DO THIS THING WITH HIS DICK AND HIS DICK WAS THIS SHAPE" out of nowhere and it was a huge turn-off.

Same with girls, if you just suddenly bring up that you were a virgin until you met her.... what is she supposed to do with that information?

Are you guys actually dating?
>>
>>24532202
I dont think it matters.
I told the girl I dated and she liked me more for it.
But I ruined it with the other assorted autistic virgin shite baggage I had.
>>
>>24532202
>>Be 22
>>Had girlfriends when I was younger but never did anything
>>Didn't have a girlfriend for over 5 years

Did you start dating when you were nine fucking years old
>>
Don't tell her. When I did, she instantly lost all respect for me and the relationship went on the decline.

Why do you need to tell her anyway? It won't bring you closer together. Just leave it as it is.
>>
>>24532202
i'd wait til your deep into a relationship with her. If you date her for more than a year you can tell her and itll seem really cute to her. If you tell her now she could regret it or look down on you, thus diminishing the chances you may have had with her
>>
No, you're not a virgin anymore anyway so it doesn't matter now. Don't fuck it up for no reason
>>
File: virgins.png (39 KB, 875x334) Image search: [Google]
virgins.png
39 KB, 875x334
>>24532202

DON'T DO IT

EVER

>men hate women for lying downward about their notch count

>women hate men for lying up about theirs

just don't tell her, man
>>
>>24532202
If you tell her you're an idiot. Plain and fucking simple.
>>
>>24532202
if you consider her your girlfriend you should. otherwise its none of her business.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.