[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, whats wrong with me? I smoked cigarettes for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1447910544706.jpg (36 KB, 499x325) Image search: [Google]
1447910544706.jpg
36 KB, 499x325
Robots, whats wrong with me? I smoked cigarettes for a while and i easily quit that, havent looked back since then. I have been smoking weed for a couple months now and i cannot quit smoking it, to the point that all i do when not high is waste time until i can get high again. Im currently broke as fuck and havent smoked any proper bud for the last week or so and its literally driving me crazy.

I am afraid that its only going to get worse.
>>
I smoke weed before and after work every day because it alleviates my over thinking and loneliness. Won't stop until I have a good reason.
>>
>>24532073
At least you can afford it. Im 18 now, i have been NEET for a year now because of mental issues, starting school again and my parents have been extremely tight on money after they noticed that i have been smoking. Cant get a job either because school takes up way too much time.

Weed is pretty much the only thing i enjoy and its out of reach for me most of the time.
>>
I smoked weed every single day for 6 years, when I wasnt high I'd just lie down feeling sorry for myself until my dealer finished work and I could pick up. I've been quit for over a year now and it fucks with my brain if i even take one drag now.

You need to break the habit, move somewhere you cant smoke up and cut contact with your dealer.
>>
Because fun fact: compared to real drugs, cigarettes suck. Anyway, in your situation, if you can't afford weed, just fight through it. You're going to go through what essentially amounts to some mild psychological withdrawal. Just distract yourself for the next couple weeks. Exercise, go on walks, read, play intensive games, etc.
>>
I'll never understand how you guys get so addicted to weed. I mean if I have weed I smoke everyday, and I've gone through very long periods of doing so. But weed is just kind of mediocre. Yes it makes things easier, but I've never fallen in love with it.
>>
>>24532073
I'm jealous. The stuff makes my mind jump and jump and jump. I've tried meditating, but I simply can never turn off my mind. The only reason I smoke is to enjoy music.
>>
>>24532298
NEET means not employment EDUCATION or training. school is EDUCATION therefore you are not a NEET
/autism
>>
File: hahah classic.jpg (63 KB, 445x372) Image search: [Google]
hahah classic.jpg
63 KB, 445x372
>>24532366
>Psychological addiction
>>
>>24532298
I guilt my rich parents into giving me money
lmao #pathetic
>>
>>24532411
He said he had been NEET for a year and was starting school again. You're right that he is no longer a NEET, but he was one.
>>
>>24532431
well, what would you call it when someone is addicted to something that has no physical withdrawls? people kill themselves with food by the millions, but food isn't physically habit forming and neither is weed.
>>
I hate weed. I tried it twice, but times were hell. This is coming from someone who enjoys dxm and dph. Add a little mxe in my butt and it's a good night. I've probably watched a million times now.
>>
>>24532431
Are you saying that you can't get addicted to weed? Because I smoke weed as well as using hard drugs, and that's just stupid.
>>
>>24532491
I find that a lot of people who try weed dislike it. It's always hilarious when idiot stoners whine about how apparently you were smoking it wrong or some shit when you really just don't enjoy weed. I hate how people act like it's for everyone.
>>
>>24532411
Seems that you're the autistic one here, like the other anon who replied to you explained, i WAS NEET. Im currently starting school again.
>>
>>24532394
OP here, i think im just very sensitive to cannabinoids. I need like 0.3 to get high as a kite, any more and i just fall asleep. When i get high it feels like how opiate users describe their high. Im not sure if its normal. My "friends" dont get anywhere as high as i get (at least it doesnt look like they do).
>>
>>24532630
It's always weird smoking with friends with different tolerances. Back in high school I had one friend who I was reasonably close to. I smoked everyday heavily. He smoked once every couple of weeks usually. So when we smoked together, I'd want to keep blazing way past the point of him being utterly ripped. I'm not trying to brag about my tolerance, it just often made things awkward to be basically sober while he was babbling like a retard.
>>
>>24532434
Im Middle Eastern though (not a Kebab, Arab, Persian or brown). My parents have been surprisingly lenient over this. Im lucky that i havent gotten my ass beat or punished. They just refuse to give me a penny without knowing what i spend it on. For example, they will give me 5 bucks, and if i get a drink and a snack, i will have to show them the receipt and the stuff i bought, plus empty my pockets and let them search my wallet to see if all the change adds up. If i fail to do just one of the things listed or if the change doesnt add up, no money for the week. Thats what happened to me this week, i bought a shitty pre rolled for 3 bucks thinking they wouldnt make a problem if i told them that i ate the "snack" and forgot to ask a receipt. They obviously didnt fall for it.
>>
>>24532815
Man, that really sucks for you. Then again I earned some of my money, so I have more ground to stand on, but even when I didn't have my own money my parents weren't like that.
>>
File: 1447071163610.png (142 KB, 273x305) Image search: [Google]
1447071163610.png
142 KB, 273x305
>>24532848
My parents normally are very liberal on money. Its no problem if i spend 50 bucks at the cinema with my friends, its just that they dont want any of that money to go to weed. Man, it would have been so amazing if i got money from my parents like i used to. Now i have to scrape together stray pennies and change when someone forgets it (especially my brother, he will keep his change anywhere but in his pockets). I havent gotten nugs in two weeks and my last pre rolled was like 5 days ago (its shit anyways). Im looking for ways to make money which dont involve spending the little free time i have on flipping burgers or telling people why their warranty doesnt cover dropping your phone in the toilet, but no luck so far :(.
>>
>>24532815
Thats a shitty situation to be in. The way i see it you have no options but to get a job dude. There is no such thing as "making money off the internet" besides Youtube and all that gay shit.
>>
>>24532394
le weed is a plant not a drug DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>24533018

I like garage sales and flea markets. I specialize in glassware.

I learned about how stupid expensive glass is when I wanted a set of carnival glass for my bar. It reminds me of my grandmother's when I was a kid. Depression glass is just cool, and moonglow is pretty. Pick shit up for under a dollar and turn around and flip it on etsy for as much as 50x as much. EBay has more people but etsy is best. Big spenders and they're easier to sale if you have a good description and pictures. The typical eBayer is too retarded to wipe their own ass.
>>
>>24533467
Wait does this really work? There's an antique store literally a block away what have I been doing the last 2 years..
>>
>>24533467
Can you elaborate? I dont think i can make it work but im interested.
>>
>>24534031

It doesn't always sell right away but I have plenty of room in my closet. You develop an eye for it. Either valuable pieces or just knowing what cool quirky vintage shit etsy people like.

>>24534168

I just go shopping and look for cool glasses, plates, etc. If I can find info on it in a couple minutes I include it in the ad, like who made it or what decade it's from. Most don't have a makers mark so I just say it's vintage and take my best guess at whawhat would sell best. 20s, 50s, and 70s seem to be the best made up years for selling. If you just have to dump it and no one buys try selling as a set, and then dump it on eBay if you really need the room. It's just buy low sell high. People don't know what they have, or what you have. Browse etsy for vintage glass and you'll get a general idea of what to do. Ugly coffee mugs sell too for some reason, but I prefer eBay for that. I think they're ugly but I paid a dollar and usually bidding stops around $15.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.