[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /badacne/ here I'm not sure whats wrong with me, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
who /badacne/ here
I'm not sure whats wrong with me, but it's more like blood in my pores, and not puss. I just keep picking at some zits but that just leads to bleeding.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 125x123
>>24531841
Wash your face and worry less about stuff, stress causes acne
>>
Alright, if that's you I'm going to give you the best advice anyone on God's green earth can tell you. Kill yourself. No, I'm not memeing or just being a dick. You will legitimately never have any meaningful relationships with the opposite sex outside your family. Women are mentally incapable of looking past your condition.

You'll even be hard pressed to find men that will want to hang around you in public. There's no way out of this but one. You know what you need to do.
>>
>>24531841
holy fuck

that's some seriously nasty shit

thanks for making me feel better about my light acne
>>
>>24531841
Jesus fucking christ man go see a dermatologist. How can people be this fucking dumb and reluctant to see doctors. I dont understand
>>
go to doctor
trim ear hair
you disgust me
>>
>>24531954
no shit, do they look at themselves in the mirror and think meh its just a bit of acne it will pass.

your skin is literally fucked. no face wash is going to fix that.

take some fucking responsibility and go speak to a doctor about it.
>>
File: 1448503497733-623861888.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1448503497733-623861888.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Acne is for people who can't/ never have washed their face. Stop being lazy
>>
>>24531907
stress causes heart attacks

if stress caused acne, this person must have had at least a dozen heart attacks
>>
>>24532102
>being a shitskin
get out
>>
>>24531841
That pic literally made my hair stand on end holy shit.
>>
>>24531841
Acne usually is caused by high toxicity load in your GI tract. Please get your pH tested.
>>
File: 1447952687316.jpg (50 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
1447952687316.jpg
50 KB, 322x279
>>24531841
Stop fucking picking your zits you dumbshit.
That's what causes more acne, and then you've probably picked it so much that it's all collected into a blood/puss mixture.
And wash your face you cunt.
>>
Go see a doc m8. Its not your everyday acne.
>>
>>24531907
I agree, I tried a lot of different methods and they stopped working and I just accepted the acne and washed my face once every few days when I shower and it's a lot better now. I think it's gonna go away 90% within a year.
>>
pretend to have a cold that needs antibiotics so you can get a prescription . Those'll destroy your acne.
>>
>>24532692
why the fuck do niggers think they're welcomed here?
>>
>>24532102
>Acne is for people who can't/ never have washed their face.
I stopped getting acne when I gave up and stopped washing my face every morning. Your move shitskin.
>>
>>24532843
>cold
>antibiotics
Retard.
>>
Who /accutane/ here
>finally getting it after trying all the normie meme treatments like washing my face daily, always putting fresh towels on my pillow, cutting out sugars, exercising, drinking lots of water
>literally all I had to do from the beginning was take a pill
>>
>>24532968
Same desu. Never wash my face, never had acne and have perfectly clear skin
>>
>>24531841
nice acne beard
>>
>>24531920
I'm sorry to say this OP, but this. Unless you go to a real dermatologist and get this fixed, there's no way that a female will ever want you.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ. This really puts it in perspective. I shouldn't be whining about no gf when guys like this exist.
>>
When I was a teenager it was acne. Then it went away and now it's seborrheic dermatitis. Why was I cursed with shitty genes?
>>
>>24533203
see >>24532770
Try a Candida diet.
>>
>>24531841
either go to a dermatologist or buy isotretinoin from the greymarket because jesus christ
>>
>>24532102
No that's retarded. I pretty much never ever wash my face and I've been complimented on my skin before. Acne is genetic; if people with acne stopped having kids, it would go away.
>>
>>24531841
>picking at it

that's your fucking problem right there OP
>>
>>24533228
I don't have normie friends who tell me how all the cool kids order prescription drugs illegally
>>
File: before-after-acne.jpg (64 KB, 313x150) Image search: [Google]
before-after-acne.jpg
64 KB, 313x150
look at the magic
embrace modern medicine
>>
>>24531841
dude what the fuck stop picking that shit jesus. stop picking it. don't even touch it. leave it there. go to a doctor and take Accutane, or whatever they can do for you. you will look like Charles Bukowski when it is all over, but at least you won't look like you just brained somebody with a baseball bat and didn't clean up.
>>
>>24533327
>trying to justify doing nothing about this

i just can't understand. nice pedostache btw
>>
>>24532968
try not washing your skin with dirty rags broke boy
>>
>>24533349
yeah man what would be a good idea is googling "how to illegally order drugs"

sure that'll blow over well
>>
>>24532692
only half shitskin bitch fight me
>>
>>24532843
Did you mean a bacterial infection? The common cold is a virus, antibiotics do not work on viruses.
>>
>>24533395
my rumblr is World_SelfLuminousGaseousSpheroidalCelestialBodyofGreatMassWhichProducesEnergybyMeansofNuclearFusionReactions_King22
>>
Love>>24533330
It fixed his hair too WOW
>>
That is disgusting.
All I get is the occasional white head when I dont shave my neckbeard.
>>
>>24533381
an nsa agent could literally sit behind you at a coffee shop and watch you type "how to illegally order drugs" into google and i guarantee they would do nothing. all this "muh government/muh consitution" bullshit has got you thinking they give a shit about small crimes like this. they dont.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.