[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penis=male Vagina=female How fucking hard is it? Is it just a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1446868989727.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446868989727.gif
20 KB, 633x758
Penis=male
Vagina=female
How fucking hard is it? Is it just a meme, or do people really dispute this?
>>
File: it's ya boy, pepe.jpg (16 KB, 224x170) Image search: [Google]
it's ya boy, pepe.jpg
16 KB, 224x170
You know the answer, anon.

But I'll give you the assurance you wanted, you aren't alone in those feels.

XX = Female
XY = Male

That's all there is to it. If you claim to be one, but you're biologically another, I will continue to understand you as being your actual, biological sex. However, I'm also not so judgmental and devoid of decency that I won't show the legitimate respect of addressing you by your preferred pronoun, and treating you accordingly.
>>
File: ice_cannot_kill_an_idea.gif (118 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
ice_cannot_kill_an_idea.gif
118 KB, 852x480
Yes, but you can introduce the gender concept as something different from the sex concept too. I like the Hegelian in-between, Butlers gender performativity and so on.
The overlaps of word is of course as issue, and saying "I feel female, so I have xxx rights that female have" can't be enough.
>>
>>24531784

>do people really dispute this?

People with a superficial understanding of deconstruction theory do, yes.
>>
>>24531848
Yeah fuck that. I'm not going to pander to someone's mental issues.
>>
>>24531848
I'm xx and was born with a penis. Now what?
>>
>>24531898
Fuck off you delusional trannie.
>>
female hyenas have penises, it's really not that farfetched of an idea,
>>
>>24531969
That's called a pseudopenis and it is not the same thing.

t. Biology major
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.