[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has never had a oneitis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1448487804452.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448487804452.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
Who here has never had a oneitis?
>>
I've always wanted to fuck everything so never gave anyone girl particular attention. Even now I've been dating a girl two years straight but want to fuck pretty much everything in sight.
>>
>oneitis
a who what now?
>>
I had a bunch when I was still a kid.

though that does kind of contradict the one part.
>>
>>24531504
A crush.

Someone you quite fancy.

Someone you to do butt stuff to, or do butt stuff to you

She's the ONE
He's the ONE

Got it?
>>
>>24531533
ficking stupid as fick
>>
>>24531454
I haven't thus far, but I'm sort of getting into a relationship right now and I'm afraid that'll turn into a oneitis at some point
>>
>>24531454
I never had one because I saw every girl for the soulless whores they were
>>
>>24531494
iktf tbqh pham

Going about my day is like going window shopping for really nice things that I can't afford.

Even then though, I don't give any pretty women any special attention as I feel like they get that enough already. At this point, I find that I have some sort of self-respect for myself; I bow down to nobody.
>>
I had one only because she talked to me and paid attention to me. I didn't find her attractive but I liked her because she was the only girl who talked to me. We kept talking for months until I asked her out
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.