[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight is the busiest drinking night of the year, why are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Camron+You+mad.jpg (27 KB, 494x331) Image search: [Google]
Camron+You+mad.jpg
27 KB, 494x331
Tonight is the busiest drinking night of the year, why are you at home sitting on here posting bullshit?
>>
i'M DRINking at home you niggerposting fuckface.

Listen to this song with me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pjKTCDZvco

Later/ lesser known Floyd always makes me feel nostagic and depressed for being a teenager with no friends playing video games
>>
>>24531432
what u drinking homeboy
>>
>>24531401
>Tonight is the busiest drinking night of the year
why?
>>
>>24531463
http://philly.thedrinknation.com/articles/read/9249-4-Reasons-Why-Thanksgiving-Eve-is-Biggest-Drinking-Night-of-the-Year
>>
I'm an ex-alcoholic
>>
>>24531401
i thought it was st patricks day?
>>
>>24531497
join us again, brother
>>
>>24531506
I'm still 100%, if not more as much of a loser, I just don't drink anymore
>>
>>24531518
lol fair enough
>>
>>24531401

JB is that u
>>
I'm smoking vaped bud and taking shots of whiskey while making posts that get ignored
>>
>>24531661
faggot bitch niggg
>>
>>24531741
is that really the best you can do?
disappointing
>>
>>24531661

>smoking vaped bud

At least its better than smoking resin, but I still feel bad for you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.